My mother unironically believes that if Trump wins he will literally put Mexicans in gas chambers and millions of...

My mother unironically believes that if Trump wins he will literally put Mexicans in gas chambers and millions of people will die.

What can I say that might change her mind?

ask 'why didn't you abort me'

say

>mom you're fucking retarded

Show her historical examples of mass deportations and civilian displacement going well, you stupid fuck

Nothing. I'm going to assume she isn't very smart

You doubt that?

Shut ya fuckin trap ya dumb cunt

She's still voting for him, right?

Nudes plox

just agree with her provocatively and say "yep, thats why im voting for him. I want all mexicans to die"
thats the only way to make her doubt herself a little

Ask her if she's retarded or some shit. Because that is literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

It's pointless to try and reason with someone who's so obviously stupid

Don't waste your breath

Try bringing up Clinton and her support of Saudi Arabian slavery. Nobody likes to hear it, but plant the seed anyway.

There is only one correct answer, op

are you saying he won't? wtf i hate trump now!

>My mother unironically believes that if Trump wins he will literally put Mexicans in gas chambers and millions of people will die.

"people"

I think I see the error in your mothers logic.

Tell her she's accident right and Trump's plan to gas the Mexicans is why a majority of votes support him. Tell him she must go read his plans to gas Mexicans right there on his website. Read all of his plans.

What would be so bad about it?

Speak easy Hans

She's not stupid. She's just very liberal and always been a democrat.

I don't know how to explain it without sounding in support of Trump, and I don't want to fight with her over it.

Whenever I say "Do you really think they would let in someone like that" or something she always says "Yes".

Tell her not to worry.

He'll appoint qualified people to do it properly.

He's not a monster.

Ask her why she thinks gassing subhumans is wrong, assuming she's not a border bean herself

explain to her how it is impossible to kill millions of people with gas chambers in minimal time. That will never happen.

My dad thinks the same thing

Your mother thinks trump will do that? Sounds like she thinks trump wants to MAGA

Why would you want to change her mind?
shills out

are you too a #hillshill?

> I don't know how to explain it without sounding in support of Trump, and I don't want to fight with her over it.

Yes you do.
Women are biologically programmed to spout stupid shit as a means of testing whether the men around them are strong-willed enough to set them straight.

Your mother will love you more if you slap her bullshit down. Sure, she might get all hysterical or passive aggressive in the short term, but in the long term she'll feel happier that she raised a son who actually has a spine.

is she cute?

No offense, user, but your mother is a dumbass.

This, but you know it's true deep inside

Tell her to turn on the oven and shove her own kike self in

Second Post best post.

>She's not stupid
>very liberal and always been a democrat

pick one

>My mother unironically believes that if Trump wins he will literally put Mexicans in gas chambers and millions of people will die.

>What can I say that might change her mind?

"Wouldn't that be great."

mindbreak her with your dick

that he will also kill the mentally retarded and that she must cease to believe this shit if she does not want to ends up there aswell. paradox the shit out of her. confusion is your friend.
also, kek.

"with any luck..."

these types of images will end up scarring me one days

>not stupid
> Liberal women
Pick one

Tell her she's gonna be gassed too, then ask her if she really believes it

it happens.

That was terrifying

>you'll never come home to find that kek has blessed your toilet in such a manner
Why even persist

Make her watch his speech

>JAMES!!! If Trump wins he will literally put Mexicans in gas chambers and millions of people will die!
>Hey mom, wanna know how I know that won't happen?
>How?
>Cos it's too good to be true.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

She is right though he is a racist and a criminal

>communicating with the maternal jew

>"Well that's got my vote on lock-down"

you would not want to live in my toilets, would you?

True, he will. Your mother Is wise

OP tell your dad that even actors can become president.
And the last guy that tried to change things sneezed his brains all over his wife's pretty pink dress.

The truth. Next time she brings it up say you thought the same but decided to look into it a bit and that it turns out its not the case and then explain his position. She will then go on to the next thing she hates about Trump and it would be wise to probably yield until next time at that point even though it will be something stupid or untrue that she hates at least its a step forward. No matter what you must always at least try to help enlighten those around you, people deserve the truth.

>show me the video where he says it exactly or else i put your dumbass into a retirement home and leaveyou