Who /tennfag/ here?

Who /tennfag/ here?
Spring Hill reporting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Mor3ZBsKINI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice datamining thread faggot

How the fuck is this a data mining thread?

Oak Ridge here. How's shit?

Bretty nice, there may be a lot of suburban liberals over here but also not a lot of niggers/spics.

According to 2010 census, we have a few more niggers than you. I never really see any of them though and I've never run into a libfag older than 25 that was born and raised here. I'm surprised you don't have more of an issue with ethnics, considering you're so close to Nashville. Is Spring Hill like a white flight destination or something?

Tri Cities checking in

Holy shit I live in spring hill.

Missing fried catfish and whiskey

Memphian here. At least I'm going to Chattanooga for the weekend.

Spoken like a true Memphian. I'm assuming you'll be hanging out in the nice white downtown area with the aquarium and shit and not the rest of it which is the fucking ghetto, right?

Middle of fucking nowhere with a Lawrenceburg address.

I swear it seems like half of East Tennessee is on Sup Forums.

Clinton here.

Spent a lot of time doing QC work at the now-defunct Saturn plant. Havent been in years but used to love going there to work.

Fucking nice. At least it's not Oliver Springs, amirite?

Moving here from Seattle. Can't wait to get to a more based place.

Garabage truck driver convention state

Indeed. I like having all my teeth.

Kek, nigger bama fans are hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Mor3ZBsKINI

Tullahoma here. Looking for meth.

Morgan County checking in

Any Grundy County guys here?

Did Tullahoma go to shit?
I spend most weekends in Wartburg, near the cemetary next to Sunnyside. Nice to see ya.

Sevierville

Case in point. Lots of /k/ommandos as well.

Lived in Chattown for nearly a decade, what you aiming to do?

ditto (not chattanooga, moved to Memphis)

I've only been here about 6 months. I moved from Murfreesboro. I like Coffee County, it's a slower pace but I'd just like to do some methamphetamine one more time.

Just find a shitty bar in the middle of nowhere, it's the south, dude. Someone will have it. But meth is also gross so you shouldn't do it, but whatever.

West Knoxville / Cedar Bluff reporting in

Born and raised in Memphis. I've lived in other places but as shitty as it is, it's still charming enough for me to keep coming back.

I used to work as a DJ at WOKI back when it was Top 40

Davidson county here- just moved from California :D

That's the station with the Phil Show now isn't it?

>- just moved from California :D

Refugee or invader?

Moved to Memphis from Crockett County for uni. Unfortunately, being a white male I'm a minority on the UofM campus.

Yeah, if you stay in the white pockets tho you'll be fine. Our new white mayor just bought us 10 years before the chimps take over so just make sure you get out before then.

Based Jimmy. Yeah, I've only got a couple of years then I'm gunna fuck off. I've been visiting all my life since I've got family here, though.

Here in Antioch with all the muds. I literally see more hijabs than I see actual white women, and if I do they either are obese and drugged out, or have a little half-breed shitlet in tow.

My family is originally from Summertown though so we'd drive through Spring Hill all the time.

Shelbyville here, no meth but I can get you weed

I live in East Memphis (just signed a year lease on a place). Am I going to die? I thought about getting a house alarm, but I don't know if that's over doing it, I live alone and don't have much shit to protect, plus I have renters insurance.

Is Memphis truly that bad?

this isn't Sup Forums

also, born and raised in Chattanooga. I miss it man. Now I'm in mother fucking Atlanta

I might go to UofM for grad school. Are all the white girls race-mixing whores or how does it work?

>Spring #Hill

You go girl

>atleast the salt-water addition was spared

wtf is going on in that pic?

Yeah I went to UTC for a year before I realized college was a meme.
still got friends there so I'm going for hiking and the aquarium. I love that place

Depends on where you live. If you look down the street and see 50% white people you're completely fine. Get a cheap shotgun if you're that worried. If you're on an all black street I'd be more concerned. I live in East Memphis at Reese and Central and I have NO worries at all around here.

The only mixed-race couple yet I've seen was Blasian. There's a lot of cute white girls on campus and dating apps. Plus, it's the only campus in the state with a Japanese department so there's a shitload of cute Japanese chicks if you're into that sort of thing.

Yes.

t.memphrica resident

You should try some of the white water rafting in the area if that's the sort of thing you could be into. Shit's fun.

oh lord jesus, i grew up in N mississippi and is memphis a shit hole.
Just enjoy the cultural experience of living in one of 3 real "black capitals" of the US

It's not all bad. Cordova, Germantown and other outlying areas are fairly nice. The inner city and west Memphis is fucked though.

Hiking? Where at exactly? Depending on where you're going I might have a few interesting suggestions.

Liberation, that's for sure.

>Atlanta
Why you do this. You went to one of the prep high schools and got a nice job didn't you.

Knoxville here

lol, maybe you are my student

oldfriend in Knoxville here.

any of you young faggots need someone to buy you booze?

Whew sounds good. Nashville is race-mixing central.

Thankfully I'm a gud boy so all I see for two years is the UofM campus, Walnut Grove Rd. to get there, and my small room at my aunt's house where I jerk off/study all day.

Yes tullahoma turned to shit. Coke is in the fucking schools, football team on a 16 loss streak, top kek

That's too damn bad, used to stay there when I was like 10-12 in the summers, back in like 2000-2002

Lol U of M
Transfer. So many better schools in TN

Columbia here.

Yeah I left two years ago for college and my class was the last good one :^)

Tennessee is Franklin or bust desu

>Davidson County voted for Rubio in the Rep primaries.
Fucking lol. I'm not surprised they're a bunch of race-mixing cucks.

Memphis reporting in. Please nuke this shit hole.

I've gotta study my nip-nong chong speak though.

Memfrica meet up anyone? It'd be nice to meet up with some fellow Sup Forumstards in this garbage city.

Lived in Knoxville and Clarksville, how's shit around there? I moved a few states away

Memphian Azn resurchur chekin in
Wat's up wit all these niggers here?

yes i went to one of the prep schools (Mccallie), but jobs are more scarce than you think for us. I work at a $10/hr job right now and I'm about to put myself through one more year of college at Georgia State

Our ancestors forgot to return the defective farm equipment to its maker.

AYO CLINTON?
WHERE YOU AT NIGGA

they used to be slaves friend

An excuse to eat ribs and be autistic. Count me in.
Deys gud boyz.
We had enough fucking irish here to work the fields but the Jews just had to import their exotic slaves for life instead of deal with indentured servants.

Oh man, I have. Been down the full-day Ocoee twice. Loads of fun.

Not sure. My brother has lived there for 6 years now and he's taking me to a bunch of his favorite places

That's exactly what I was referring to! Did you jump off the train trussel? There's great camping right off that river as well and a lot of Amish so tasty shit if you know where to look.
>captcha pickup trucks

Im teaching "advanced mathematics" on UofM right now (now way I'm telling you the specific course). The fact that there is black person in my class is so hilarious to me considering tat majority of students are negros. Mathematics is he one thing that don't mix with black xDD

CCS grad here. We literally had to install spiked fences and installed cameras to keep Alton Park residences from running across our campus to get away from the police.

Got ya. Make sure to ask about the Eagles Nest though.

My personal favorite was Racoon Mountain, somewhat due to the Stalker vibe.

College Hill familam, come at me.

Any of you guys been to Roane County before?

Sure have.

Been, is there something I'm missing there? I usually go for mexican or booze when I'm in Wartburg.

>Roane County
No, but I need to visit your dams. See y'all next weekend I guess.

Haha, I probably am your student. You're right that mathematics especially doesn't mix with blacks, though math and most people around here don't mix since there is this terrible attitude about the subject.

>went to school in Roane County
>Had to take in all the ghetto trash and other people no one wanted to deal with

Fuck you Roane County High School.

My family is probably going to move to Knoxville, how is it?

Farragut is fine, Powell is fine, Halls is fine, West is meh, East is shit.

Everywhere East and South of Knoxville=good
Everywhere West=bad

>Not remembering Cherry St, Magnolia and Castle are in east.
C'mon senpai.

I like to think we make up for our poor math skills with our world-class meth skills.

>TN went from cooking moonshine, to mushroom clouds, to methamphetamines

Best state in the Union.

Hell yeah we do. Jeez, our methheads call themselves tweekers with pride where I'm from.
We also had a "mushroom lab" in Crockett but it got busted. Those cunts went in there with full hazmat suits to make a big show too.

Got to bake that yellowcake.

Went to high school there. Haven't been back in years but I've heard it's gone to shit. Fucking Wildfags

My grandma worked at Y-12 during the war, and as a machinist at Curtis-Wright afterward. My grandpa was a security officer for Y-12 after the war as well. The scientists would have him take them to the quarry, where they'd throw containers of waste in the water and he'd shoot them so they'd sink.

Same, K-25 and X-10 here though, until almost the end of the war. There was also a HUGE issue with people dropping mercury thermometers into the water, since they'd keep them in their shirt pocket and lean over to take samples.

Class of 07 here. Was skaterfag so didn't fit in, but school was decent, wasn't infested with coke. Perv Landis slinging that shit to the cheerleaders now?

Your last name isn't Mansfield, is it?

Negative, don't remember a Mansfield either desu. But I did smoke a lot of schwag weed back then

Good deal, making sure you weren't my friends cousin we used to go visit.