So who here is also voting Hillary just so you can drink Sup Forumsish tears when the hero threads start popping up?

so who here is also voting Hillary just so you can drink Sup Forumsish tears when the hero threads start popping up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you love Hillary so much? She's an old crippled woman with no stamina nor charisma. Do you really think she's going to be a good POTUS?

meeeee

cant wait to visit this shithole board come election to see alt right buttfuckers and stormniggers comforting each other and trying to take up arms.

>falling for the bait
nice you fucking nigger

>drink
>tears
>in one sentence

Opinion discarded, thread saged.

K.....keep me posted

Any nonmerican will be laughing either way.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks guccifer dccc dnc threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

Cause they loved Bill Clinton and his smartness and kindness

youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk

Hillary Clinton is literally a bitch.

>dooming your nation and destroying your future just so you can laugh at strangers on the internet

that's literally why Sup Forums meme'd donald in the first place you fucktard

Thank you for correcting the record.

Thank you for sucking my dick faggot

Oh, tell me the one about how drumpft is going to start world war 3 and kill all the POCs.

>a pathological liar will save America meme

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

nice strawman, homie :^) stay triggered

Yeah definitely, it has nothing to do with Trump taking a stand against globalism or illegal immigration or Islamist terrorism.

RIGHT

FUCKING

HERE

LAD

We didn't do it to doom the nation
But I will be laughing at strangers eventually.

Is this the best CTR can come up with? I bet they only pay you every two posts at most.

I'm so underpaid I have to eat your mom's pussy on the weekends to stay nourished.

DUDE Hillary doesnt like weed and vidya tho she's a neocon

Voting Hillary as well. Can't stand populist politicians like Trump

I unironically believe that voting for Hillary is the ultimate redpill

Why?

Because Trump is only going to last us 8 years max. Then we will have another commie president even worse than Obama. Trump is a temporary bandaid, he is only prolonging our pain.

Hillary will take our freedoms, fuel wars, and continue destroying Europe. By the time she is nearing the end of her years, America will be on the brink of collapse. We will ultimately descend into financial collapse and/or civil war. This will free up Europe from American influence and will allow Western Civilization to steer itself in a new direction. It will be very painful but at this point a hard restart is the only thing that will save us.

>user's mom is morbidly obese and scooter bounds with pungent flaps of flesh with bacterial cheese growing between them, dosen't bath because it's too hard, still wants to eat da booty

hired asians...

Dastardly...

Doesn't matter. We need the judicial branch back badly

Pretty much what I'm doing. Plus I want to be on the winning side when the time comes.

thats called blackpill, user

Not a shill you're right Trump is just pumping the brakes on decline. I want to be young when the war starts.

I'm going to trust Nigel, Geert and Le pen when they say Trump getting elected will help them

That's what I'm into. #NOH8

She likes the kung pao -shrug-

There is no war in America...We are the warning.

If shit skins can destroy the most powerful country on earth we better not let them in

Hey it's one of those real Italians I always hear about who would have thought he'd think like a nig nog

It's true it will help them temporarily, but then in 8 years it will be the same story all over again. The American political spectrum shifts further Left each election.

Just look at the direction America has been going since the 1950s. It gets more Left with each passing decade, regardless of President. Things that are happening in Europe and America today we could have never even dreamed of 100 years ago. The commies are winning when you look at the bigger picture. We need a hard reset and total collapse.

Thank you for Correcting the Record(™)

No If we help them we postpone the mass migration into Europe for a decade at least

Just enough time for this generation of retards in America to destroy all of America

Trump can't fix that millennial Americans are the dumbest people in the western world...No one can fixs that

>-shrug-
It's true then. CTR really has resorted to hiring children.

You're just assblasted that you can't sit at home all day watching Arthur on youtube while shitposting here. -shrug-

If you want tears, vote Trump. The entire MSM will be flooding the airwaves with them.

The left has been eating itself desperate to find a boogeyman to fight, which gave a vacuum to the SJW.

If Trump becomes president, the left will have that boogeyman and all the minorities and white democrats will have a tangible target (rather than "the system" or "microagression"). We will reunite stronger than ever and we'll have an actual shot in electing someone like Bernie.

Vote Trump. 4 years of this fucking orange shit-stain will give us more power than if we win now.

can't believe people think donald is gonna stop the NWO

>wanting kikes who think the Commerce Clause is the backdoor for a general police power
>2k16