/sg/ OP GONE EDITION,Coordinates found

So an user found this video:
youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ

Then some /sg/ triangulation ensued.

Previous thread:

So an user found this video:

>The rebels most probably prepare a large scale offensive for Hama. They already shelled Mount Zayn Al-Abdeen (4-5km north of Hama) and might wanna take it too.

>Anons found some interesting points for carpet bombing. More information in previous thread.

ALWAYS REMEMBER:
>There have been similar posts earlier where Sup Forums directed airstrikes. Message Ivan Sidorenko on Twitter he can direct the coordinates to the russian air force.

PIC RELATED: OUR FINDINGS RIGHT NOW

GET IN HERE ANONS!

Other urls found in this thread:

megafileupload.com/oexH/the_big_thing.png
megafileupload.com/oexO/for_ivan_with_love.png
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/29/russias-campaign-in-syria-leads-to-arms-sale-windfall
ibtimes.com/russia-arms-exports-crossed-15b-2015-moscow-plans-similar-sales-2016-2243843
nationalinterest.org/feature/did-russia-really-build-smarter-smart-bomb-15484
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What else do we want to send to Ivan? I have a twitter

Videos in question

now we wait edition

Third for Su-34

There was a compilation but I didnt save it

Did leddit just get the screenshots and leave?

this one?

That compilation was kind of shit I was thinking about sending this one

we did it 9rddit

Is this vatnik expat community or just a bunch of 12 year old dickwads?

were you even in the previous thread burger bro?
i only remember the bulgarian, austrian and portubro that found the crossroad

well i just made the whole thing

if you feel left out post shit here i already went back and forth made sure to put in only the correct intel

megafileupload.com/oexH/the_big_thing.png

I was just lurking and watching.

hans, did u sent it?

No, we is paid putinshill (tm) experts employed in St. Petersburg Intelligence Office, branch of GRU.

yes

oh yeah

Here's a picture of the camp thats about to get SLAV-ED

Two threads going on, so might want to coordinate with the others.

but i assume the best things to send is the final result, they can check the intel themselves and confirm, no need to kill their brains with our trial & error shit, one day we can make a colorful brag infografic so we can fap to it

this is pretty much enough tbx

megafileupload.com/oexO/for_ivan_with_love.png

Looks pretty small. We'd probably kill no more than 6 jihadis with a simple Su-34 carpet bomb. Oh well, a dead towelhead's a dead towelhead

These derrorisds are looking forward to taking over Khattab and then later on to move onto Hama. I hope the Russians manage to piss in their porridge with this new intel.

Sup Forums saves live
praise kek

Man I hope we don't get CIA'd.

>dubs
praise kek

27th for SAAnime!

Mossad is coming for you goyim.

Makes you wonder if anyone from previous attempts was V&.

If they do that they would prove that the US is in bed with ISIS. That's a point, if the US government try to shut Sup Forums down we can say they did that because we're killing ISIS, that would be very bad for public opinion.

>he fell for the Putin-Erdogan meme

A PR stunt doesn't override nearly five centuries of conflict resulting from inherently conflicting geopolitical interests

Turkey's push into Syria has been done with the closest coordination between US-Turkey since this conflict began, including US air support for Turkish forces (with sorties flown out of Turkey) and US-backed Syrian militias, and US is threatening to cut off support to the Kurds if they don't pull back past the Euphrates

Most of you dumbass niggers are simply too fucking stupid to understand the difference between what is done in front of the media for political reasons (let alone why it is done and for what audiences) and what is actually happening behind the scenes.

They aren't gonna expose themselves. They're just gonna make you commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 7 times from 10 feet away.

Also everyone knows the US luvs ISIS. It's not like public worldwide opinion of the US foreign policy isn't utter shit.

Was just about to post something like this.

It's all for show, merely meeting and shaking hands is not enough to ignore geopolitical conflicts if interest.

I still think that closing Sup Forums would be more likely than killing random internet shitlords

they'd have to stop the internet cos pol would just move

also

>implying CIA wouldn't like to let us help Russia drain its military supplies bombing 3 rebels
>implying CIA cares about some mudshits in Syria

lmao they only care about oil money and subduing Rasha

Dubs, Kek agrees with you

>mfw we are actually covert CIA agents making Russia waste money bombing a couple of sacrificial ragheads

I counted at least 7 kebabs, and some heavy guns.

>Russia waste money
This was is just a big advertising campaign

>theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/29/russias-campaign-in-syria-leads-to-arms-sale-windfall

thats not the point

War costs money, logistics and shit, Like Russia clearly has lots of money right now....

The point is they have MORE money than if they weren't in Syria due to increased weapons sales from their weapons actually working in combat

>ibtimes.com/russia-arms-exports-crossed-15b-2015-moscow-plans-similar-sales-2016-2243843

You know what else costs money? Storage. Like storage for Cold-war bombs that are set to be unusuable in a couple more years. Bombs that would have to then be paid for to dispose of safely.

Guess what bombs Russia is dropping in Syria right now.

>Minister of economy of Turkey Nihat Zeybekci said that Russian tourists may be allowed to pay in rubles. In his view, this should help to restore the flow of tourists from Russia, which this year has decreased by 70-80% compared to the previous.
Yeah, sure, fags

You might find this interesting if you haven't seen it already

About the guidance system they use to deliver their old dumb bombs

>nationalinterest.org/feature/did-russia-really-build-smarter-smart-bomb-15484

They actually made profit from this , by showing their planes in action other countries ordered their planes .

Yeah, I've read it, even had an argument about it here in /sg/ some time back.

>US being the bestest friends with Kurds
>Turkey doesn't like this, not even a bit
>Turkey threatens
>US is like "We don't see them as terrorists and will continue to cooperate with them closely"
>Turkey threatens again and takes action a bit later
>US be like "Heeeey Champion! That kurd thing, it was just a prank man!"
Sure. Russia and Turkey may be rivals since their existence but both know this: They both need each other whether they like it or not.