Brit/pol/ - Reminder that Clintonites are American Blairites Edition

>Thread theme
youtu.be/hz-crDWmINk

>Today's papers
sli.mg/a/MYGolD

>Farage: The west needs a 'democratic renaissance' to put the people back in charge
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/farage-west-needs-democratic-renaissance-put-people-back-charge/

>Theresa May's Brexit warning: Britain cannot stay in the EU 'through the back door'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-should-not-negotiate-the-unnegotiable-and-get-britai/

>Theresa May vows Brexit deal will limit migration whatever the impact on EU trade
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-vows-to-make-controls-on-eu-migrants-a-red-line-duri/

>Theresa May will trigger Brexit negotiations without Commons vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/26/theresa-may-will-trigger-brexit-negotiations-without-commons-vot/

>Pound spikes above $1.33 as IMF admits financial market turmoil triggered by shock Brexit vote has subsided
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/01/ftse-100-breaks-6800-and-pound-skids-ahead-of-uk-manufacturing-d/

>Why Brexit is the new Black Wednesday
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/brexit-new-black-wednesday/

>Jeremy Corbyn set to win Labour leadership with increased majority, poll suggests
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/aug/31/corbyn-labour-leadership-yougov-poll-leadership-with-increased-majority-poll-suggests-politics-live

>The majority of the British public support banning the burka, with just 25 per cent opposing such a move, a new poll suggests
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/poll-majority-brits-support-burka-ban/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/706375/Fury-as-Sturgeon-snubs-Union-Jack-for-PM-visit-to-Scotland-but-now-flies-GERMAN-flag/amp
stv.tv/amp/1365758-sturgeon-has-broken-cross-party-consensus-over-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=3T8g3kOEmYo
express.co.uk/news/uk/706264/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Labour-Lib-Dems-second-independence-referendum/amp
express.co.uk/news/uk/706467/Nicola-Sturgeon-humiliated-Scots-second-independence-referendum-vote-Brexit-EU/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=1b7k40vCCjA
sli.mg/a/BRtbDt
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for NEET lyfe.

NEET pride world wide

Evening lads

1st 4 cmfy trtty

They did nothing wrong

>the labour party

Don't be so vulgar

Who /beagle/ here?

Besides losing.

What animu is Karen from?

Kiniro Mosaic. Slice of life show, so ymmv.

From a solid 5/10 animu

A shitty yuri anime with terrible humour, medicore animation and bad plots.

Never forget.

Anglo Sino Transfer Student Invasion: Schoolgirl Pirates

Sounds pretty interesting actually desu

anime has about a 1 in 100 success rate.
I can think of O(10) anime films and series that don't suck.
The rest is just plain embarrassing.
By comparison, British comedy has a similar strike rate - 1 in 100 is pure gold - but the downside isn't nearly as great.
Hence, on balance, weeaboos < shell-suit wearing "fools and horses" fans.
If you post pictures of Karen, you might just as well post pictures of the cast of "Metal Micky".
(Naffest "comedy" I could think of.)

>murican
>talking about british comedy as though they can comprehend it

She is now an anti-globalist symbol far beyond the scope of the original show.

An anime girl will herald the end of the EU.

They didn't lose. Liberal PM couldn't be arsed with Ireland.

express.co.uk/news/uk/706375/Fury-as-Sturgeon-snubs-Union-Jack-for-PM-visit-to-Scotland-but-now-flies-GERMAN-flag/amp

Literal traitor scots

stv.tv/amp/1365758-sturgeon-has-broken-cross-party-consensus-over-brexit/

Can all the parties team up on sturgeon pls

I hope she realises she lives in a country that very recently decided it was majority unionist.

I'm starting to feel a tad bit sorry for the Scots. No one wanted her, and she's making them all out to be even bigger laughing stocks than they already are.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just two years ago they voted to stay in the UK. There's no way she survives the next year as leader is there?

She keeps on like this and she'll fall on her sword.

I hope she shoots herself in the foot by being a whiney little shit.

>Rennie also said the Lib Dems would block legislation for a second independence referendum.

Based lib dems.

If all the parties gang up on the SNP. Sturgeon can be cucked

Although the greens support indy

They have the least seats.

She lives in an SNP bubble, in their mind all Scots want to be independent despite all evidence to the contrary.

Can we just have a strong fascist leader for a decade or so to clean up our country? It doesn't have to be permanent.

>Lib Dems
>greens

Who?

>be scottish
>join the army in 1939
>fight against the germans
>live into your 90s
>see your government refuse to fly your flag
>see them fly the german flag instead

>block snoopers charter
>block 2nd referendum
>block themselves from getting elected
Lib dems confirmed for cuckmasters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T8g3kOEmYo

But there has always been one truly unifying force in political history. One call that would always unite you. the emergence of a common enemy.

That enemy was the SNP.

When this new foe emerged and declared war against Brexit, you finally united under a single banner. And the rhetoric you so carefully constructed to control your own rivals were now aimed not at yourselves, but against a deadly opponent. In our pursuit of a shared goal. The very survival of your United Kingdom.

>lib dems
>based

Got into government by pandering to university students and saying they'd get rid of university fees.
Instead university fees are tripled.
Seriously, they're weak willed pathetic cunts who couldn't even stand up to the Tories on the single issue that got them into government in the first place.

express.co.uk/news/uk/706264/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Labour-Lib-Dems-second-independence-referendum/amp

express.co.uk/news/uk/706467/Nicola-Sturgeon-humiliated-Scots-second-independence-referendum-vote-Brexit-EU/amp

KEKED AGAIN FISHY

>I'm starting to feel a tad bit sorry for the Scots

I'm not.

Up until their failed 'freedom' referendum they were full of venom and shit!

Taking the piss out of Brits with their dreams of Braveheart .. .when it failed they crept back - all claiming that they voted for Union .. .Fuck them.

Fuck 'em all.

I love them both. I would quite happily fuck her while he watched. I wouldn't cuck myself for him though, fuck that.

I-is she allowed to be this provocative?

I'm happy to do it lad.

Never heard of them. They sound pathetic.

>how you want your fashion senpai
>just bin bag my shit up

The YouGov poll found an incredible 54 per cent of Scots still support staying in the UK and just 46 per cent back a split from Britain
In another setback for the SNP leader, 49 per cent of all voters think Scotland benefits economically from being part of the UK, with only 23 per cent thinking it will harm Scotland.

The poll also found less than half who voted to leave in 2014 believe Scotland will be damaged financially by Britain.

No. And that's why it's so hot.

She's the sort of Muslim girl we all need to be cucking. Best case, you have a submissive missus who has a half white kid who is brought up based and Christian. You would also have no mother in law as they would disown her for being a dirty apostate. She'd probably feel like a whore for eating bacon so you'd get good breakfasts too.

Worst case. She gets beheaded by her uncle, you get raped by her dad and her brother throws acid in your face.

FAMILIA

Gentlemen, how do we prevent millennials from overturning Brexit in ten years' time?

Into the trash it goes.

We should just castrate the men tho. Kick a muzzie in the balls: save the white race.

They'll grow up. Most of the people who voted for the 'EU' in 1973 voted against it this year.

A huge proportion of people who vote Labour or Greens or some other faggotish party end up voting Tory when they actually get a job and learn about the real world.

Also, if their Twitter accounts are anything to go by, they'll have all left the UK for the EU.

A lot can happen in ten years

I tend to agree. I wrote to my MP suggesting we only take women and children refugees but he told me that was sexist and disgusting. So I sent him back a few photos of refugee camps and boats where they're all men and told him to grow up. He ignored that one.

I agree

This

Might do this to my mp.
She's green party though so might not go down well

Makes it more hilarious. Just make sure you use a throwaway email address and screenshot it. And when you write it, pretend to be a supporter of hers. Say you're worried about rape and women's rights and gay rights and animal rights and stuff and say you think it's most sensible to protect those most at risk; i.e. women and children.

Bring up the Titanic if need be.

Definitely do it though. They need to know how the people feel.

>Brighton

> Talking to Greens about immigration.

M8, they're the party that campaigned on open boarders, you'll be pissing against the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b7k40vCCjA

Sturgeon goes mad

Can any Scots tell me how leftists have conquered Scotland so thoroughly?

Not so much leftists, but a "Let's try to stick it to those nasty English as much as we can" mentality, that then ended up with a nationalist party getting corrupted into something terrible.

Was at a party tonight where a mixed race girl I know UNIRONICALLY said that white people have to accept black supremacism because of colonialism

Not even fucking joking, she actually said black supremacism

Imagine showing the lads the state of our country before the D-day landings I can fucking guarantee none of them would have stepped off the landing craft

How could we have fucked EVERYTHING up so much in such a short fucking time period

If you're serious I assume you're at uni somewhere in the South.

She sounds like a fucking idiot and she needs a good slap. What a silly bitch.

In the Midlands 2bh (Nottingham)

What kind of party is this?

Me too lad! That's sad to hear you've encountered that bullshit in my fine city.

We do have this up for St George's day though so it's not too bad. The biggest in the country I believe.

Wales.

You bow to no one .

NEW PAPERS:

>Today's Papers 2/9/16
sli.mg/a/BRtbDt

Sorry, lads. I should have had this done earlier. I was asleep.

The Independent is especially triggering.

There's nobody here now lad. Don't worry about it.

Isn't that Jo Cox?

Madeline McCann I think?

Fuck knows.

You're here, lad.

thanks for the black fingers you cunts

Of course what happened to the boy was terrible, but I hate that a single picture caused a complete change in policy by the government.
You very quickly go down the plughole as a civilisation when you indulge too much in sentiment, especially when decisions that involve millions are concerned

>We need to talk about sexting
Must we?

Nightshift, lad.

Jimmie Krankie's salary is 144k??? Wtf that's more than May! She doesn't even do anything but stir everyone's haggis and watch her constituency turn third world. Why hasn't there been a revolution over this? Outrageous.

Shall not be infringed, britcucks. Just remember that.

Why do you hate yourself?

That Matt Smith DoE, kek.

Spear Chuka is after us, lads.

Prince William getting cucked again.

>other notts bros here
Wew lads.

Scottish Unionists are some of the most based people on the planet btw. They're the ones whose forefathers built the ships that spread the Empire and fought on our frontlines. They're more fanatical about the monarchy and Union than any English, because to them it means the difference between Empire and third world. And besides, the Queen is the heir of James I&VI. She's their queen more than ours. Elizabeth I died without issue.

That ought to see off the last of the Independant's infinetisimally dwindling readership.

>EU leaders have stressed that single market access is dependent on accepting free movement.

Am I the only one who thinks this position is just absolutely untenable?

Ending free movement is our red line whereas for the EU it simply isn't. We see single market access and free movement as a potential trade-off but from the EU's point of view these two are positive things. This means it will be plainly obvious that EU trade negotiators' position on accepting free movement is a bluff, but ours isn't a bluff - the British public has spoken and the Government is obliged to follow. Our red line is genuine, theirs isn't.

Which means if our negotiators are skilled enough and aren't EU spies, we should be able to get single market access - at the very least for the financial services sector - with no free movement.

It depends if May is serious and sticks to her guns about stopping migration coming before single market access.
She might just be talking a big game.

I suppose that single market access is a two way street, we can demand it for the City in exchange for, say, the european auto industry. In other words, our trade deficit with the EU gives us leverage.

#
You should remind her that literally every single empire, nation, or tribe in history, including the Zulus, was based on slavery until 1833 when the British Empire uniquely in history abolished slavery and used their military power to wipe it from the face of the earth. If it weren't for the Empire, her nigger daddy would be sucking King Mufasa's cock in a mudhut rn. Also redpill her on how it was jews and Africans who ran the slave trade out of Africa.

From what I've heard about the latest cabinet meeting May's affirmed the commitment towards immigration control.

>She might just be talking a big game
No, that's precisely my point. She isn't just talking. It is the British public who is talking - they said no free movement and that is a red line. In contrast, EU politicians are simply talking a big game because we can see that the political cost (for EU politicians) for failing to shove free movement upon us is significantly less. Essentially it's not about what politicians say but rather what is more costly to bluff.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TONY BLAIR IS A BLAIRITE

DON'T LET THE BLAIR SHILLS SLIDE THIS, EXPOSE THIS MAN FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS

Yeah that's obvious. Our continued access to the single market is plainly in their economic interest. EU negotiators have to pretend that this is conditional on us accepting free movement only because they don't want a backlash for failing to 'punish' the UK. But here's the thing: will they be sacked if they failed to punish us? Probably not. That's why we'll be able to get single access and no free movement.

He knows.

>Louis Farrakhan calls Jews the “worst enemy” of African Americans
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans

>Farrakhan in his own words: On jewish involvement in the slave trade
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews by Louis Farrakhan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

>Blame the Jews for the slave trade: Labour's latest anti-Semitic slander
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722769

BASED
FUCKING
FORSYTH

Have you been asleep yet?

Yeah I slept for two hours and woke up with a stomach ache. Now sleep and stomach ache are over, let the shitposting begin.