Females must be controlled

Is it me or do we all agree that our political philosophy revolves around the central fact that females need to be controlled as a commodity.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/commodities/commodities16.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=IYZZYNAdGes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally no hips, disgusting

>Drinking piss water frat juice

dropped

There should be a value not added tax on women,

Laughed

i'd control her commodities if you catch my drift

Not as a commodity... but women will misbehave to the degree the men in society let them.

nigger

Go back, Achmed.

>female trump supporter here, give me attention please

Who's going to control them, betas like you? The way to start "controlling" women is by dominating every interaction with them on an individual basis. That's step 1.

HOLY TOPPEST OF KEKS

CAN I HEAR AN

>!!UP VOTE??

Achmed doesn't know what a commodity is.

Nice try

(You) have beautiful (Yous)

>naming your daughter Kendall

jfc that's like a slut pre-selection qualifier

Agreed. They're going to find the boundaries of tolerable behavior that they can get away with and keep nudging.

But what are their value?

Fembots and designer, test-tube babies will make women obsolete.

Checked and now we know the market rate

>commodities
I'd pork her belly if you know what I mean

investopedia.com/university/commodities/commodities16.asp

im gas the kikes race war now right but i think the issue with women and degenerate culture stems from jew tainted media

I think there is a pussy bubble that will pop soon

Yes, the control of women is the fundamental question of society.

Why do they need to be controlled?
1) they are weak and cannot properly defend themselves in nature. men are largely a warrior-modification of women constructed to provide protection for the species, which flows through women.
2) they are the keys to reproduction of the species and so they interfere with the fundamental impulses of sexually reproducing organisms
3) (becoming obsolete) they require provisions from men, as well as emotional support.

This is why every successful society places degrees of control over specifically women's sexuality. This is why socieites which relieve these controls begin to degrade.

Society itself is an agreement to only keep one woman in public.

this. the media jew has too much control over people's minds. no amount of effort will make any significant long term change when (((they))) can just pump out 50 movies a year and 500 shows to counteract any progress

Good luck with being single and/or gay later in life, user. Probably gay now tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYZZYNAdGes