conservashits

> conservashits

Democucks demonstrating themselves to be the weaker party by caring about what people who have different opinions think.

Conservatism has nothing to do with the right to fly the flag that represents a million of your countrymen that died for you right to exist

Some may segue that the confederates were more "americans" than the northerners.

Some fouding father owned slaves and all

thanks doc

>1 post by this ID

How is that hypocrisy?
Both are free speech.

1st amendment gives you the right to sit during the anthem

When i was in school i refused to say "under god" during the pledge

>un-patriotism
>disunity

What?

who would want to stand up for the anthem anyway with all its history of violence towards minorities and hypocrisy. this country need a fucking facelift if it wants to unite people.

"minorities" shouldn't even be there in the first place except as slaves.

I would not deny Kaepernick's right to sit during the national anthem, but you are missing Kaepernick's hypocrisy by benefitting and enriching himself by an American invented sport, while whining about American oppression.

He does not have the right to be immune from consequences.

Neither of them are patriotic

>"minorities" shouldn't even be there in the first place
guy has every right to sit during the anthem then.

by the way, we cant find talent to help progress technology. which is why we get visa workers.

thanks doc

>> conservashits
Meh, southern democrats...dixiecrats.

> that turned Republicans once Blacks could vote

>falling for this bait

welcome newfriend

No, turned Republicans once Democrats switched from racebaiting government-dependent whites to racebaiting government-dependent blacks.

Hypocrisy
Is when you claim it's cruel to not allow illegal immigrants to stay, while doing so in your locked house.

>What if hypocrisy is defending your right to sit down during the the anthem, but thinking that flying the Confederate flag is hate speech and should be illegal?

> implying illegals are free loading on Gibs

>no proof the man with the flag cares about a negro sitting out during the anthem
>most proof shows that the same people mad about the negro sitting down are also against the confederate flag

kys

False equivalency, you cunt. It's not hypocritical at all.

The guy has the RIGHT to protest the anthem, but that doesn't make the action "forgivable" or morally justified

Legality =/= morality. They're different domains. But retarded liberal nanny-staters don't understand that.

False equivalency. The southern states attempted to dissolve the union in an act of mass treason. You are actively celebrating traitors to the country.

I don't understand why libs applaud degeneracy.

eat a dick, facist

>occupy democrats

Oh ok. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

>implying it's not
there's different illegals.
It's the same as opening your house to strangers.
Some will help you to clean the house.
Some will just be worthless member that exhaust your resources.
Some will even stab your back and take over your home.

If you're not opening your door for strangers, don't open border for illegals.
faggot

>nearly 400 million people in America
>implying the sister fucker with a confederate flag is the same person who says kaepernick is a dumb nog

Mostly just died out, not many switched at all. Dems changed from white pandering to black pandering because white pandering stopped working around the 60/70's

>When i was in school i refused to say "under god" during the pledge

it's funny how literally every current or former edgelord can attest to doing this

god I was a faggot

Most illegals are on gibs, read adios america

yeah that's right the side fighting for state sovereignty were the ones betraying the founding american ideals /s

And all the gullible disenfranchised white identity tard rednecks switched from voting Dem to Republican

When I say it's not hypocritical, I'm saying the OP's assertion that it's "hypocrisy" is bullshit

I literally wrote that morality shouldn't be legislated

I called him a "nanny-stater"

I'm the exact opposite of a fascist

Learn to read, faggot

>If i support my side but I don't support your side it's hypocritical because if i support one thing I should support everything

> reading Man Coulter books

Might as well read Milos retarded Twitter posts . Atleast Milo is entertaining for being an ironic paradoxical conservafaggot

Right, and now the Republicans are an explicitly white party and the Democrats are explicitly the party of the Rising Tide of Mud-People who think this country is evil from it's very founding and that white people are a cancer.

I know what side I'm happily on.

I don't watch sports and would never have even heard about this US hating muslim if you faggots weren't talking about him so much...

>Raise the confederate flag for those who sacrificed their lives for freedom
>Stand for the national anthem for those who sacrificed their lives for freedom

Do you even logic?

It's not sitting down that's the problem, it's the blame whitey attitude.

No they didn't, they died out. You're a dumbass if you think dems would just decide to drop an entire voter block, they switched platforms because there was no longer a constituency behind it.

Unlike Milo, Ann cites sources. About a fifth of that book is sources. She's biased as fuck, but she does her damn homework

>Free speech means you must like every possible statement equally
>steak is delicious!
>your mom gargles my nut sauce

> conservashits actually believe this

Jesus jumping christ even ((((Politifact)))) shits on Occupy Democrats?

It's obvious Occupy Democrats is clickbait. It's a fucking Facebook page, designed to get maximum shares/likes for ad revenue.