Why are atheists such fucktards?

Why are atheists such fucktards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7INIhD9P0Pw
youtu.be/MYSVMgRr6pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because of autism

Proofs?

Why don't religious people ever realize they are in a cult?

Burning in hell seems like a cakewalk when you're use to a burning prolapsed anus

Every group has it's bad apples. Need some tissues for those tears?

because if you realized you were in a cult you would stop

This. Full atheism is as bad as full religious

It's the only thing that gives their lives purpose.

Being 14 is a hell of a drug.

The kind of atheists that post that kind of shit are only looking to be contrarian. They try to be contrarian because there is nothing special about them, but they crave attention. They use something to be "different" when they are actually the same as everyone else. It's pretty sad. It's not really even about not believing in god. That part is basically irrelevant.

So they're like us then?

you created this demon
before, there was theism and atheism

now there's theism and fedora wearing, katana wielding, white-knighting neckbeards

sometimes you are as bad as the left, you can only acknowledge things in absolutes

> its not preposterous to believe that everything just came from nothing!
> lol you think something did that, friggin christtard
Atheism is its own religion.
Anyways, riddle me this: why do scientists say that matter cannot be created or destroyed, but only transformed when they then spew out the big bang theory?
What about the antimatter? Ah yes.

Because they don't know yet. Maybe we never will. Science doesn't claim to know all the evidence, but it is based on fact, not 1000 year old texts created by Romans and the jews

it's a theory
theories are open to scrutiny
if they don't stand up, new theories arise

trial and error is better than saying "god did it, case closed".

I don't know what 'us' means. I used to be one of those faggot atheists who rubbed it in people's faces because I was such a special and smart guy and wanted everyone to know it. I am ashamed of that stage in my life. Luckily it didn't last long.

It's essentially the same as a lot of SJWs, claiming a unique, enlightened position over the "regular" people to feel superior in some way. It's masturbation. It's what children engage in.

I'm 30 now and consider myself agnostic, because who really can ever know, and I don't bring it up much.

I used to be very against Christianity back in that time, but now I actively support and encourage Christianity. I think being religious is a natural part of human nature and that I'm somewhat weird for not being religious (even though I really do not believe in a *personal* god), and I feel that Christianity is the best religion out there. I want Christians to destroy Islam and Judaism and I would gladly fight alongside the Christians towards that goal.

make a coherent and valid argument for that. I dare you. define what makes a cult a cult and show the parallels. I know you'll fail

What's with all the anti-atheism threads today? Is it CTR, or just one lone autist?

Why don't atheists realize they are in a cult that revolves around themselves

No I think I'm good thanks man.

Sounds like they dont know much. What I know is that the bible is several thousand years old and is tried and true, full of good wisdom and history. It is also the only book like it, being as old as it is.

>agnostic

You haven't changed a bit faggot

The problem with atheists is that most of them think they are smarter than they really are. A fucking 5 year old child can bring up serious doubts about the existence of a deity, it's not a hard argument to make. And yet these people think they are so enlightened and above religious people. It's basically a combination of arrogance and narcissism.

Daddy issues

youtube.com/watch?v=7INIhD9P0Pw

no u

>, but it is based on fact
Naturalism is faith

Cultural Marxism is one helluva drug.
Im praying for you all tonight.

>Burning in hell seems like a cakewalk when you're use to a burning prolapsed anus

Are you referring all the alter boys ass-raped by Catholic priests or the little Muslim boys ass-raped because the those sleazy goat-fuckers can't afford to buy wives on the Sharia market?

>Cultural Marxism

Doesn't exist. Confirmed conspiracy theory for nutjobs.

Why are christcucks so insecure? You only ever see atheist bashing threads here. It's almost as if they need validation from each other after another day of bullying in high school.

>And yet these people think they are so enlightened and above religious people.

wew this is 2edgy4me

Why don't atheists ever realize they are useful idiots for the jewish cult.

The problem with theists is that most of them think they are smarter than they really are. A fucking 5 year old child can bring up serious beliefs about the existence of an imaginary being, it's not a hard argument to make. And yet these people think they are so enlightened and above atheists people. It's basically a combination of arrogance and narcissism.

>implying cucked christfags also aren't useful idiots

It's counterculture expressing themselves and bait threads. Mainly bait threads.

Only if you are a attention whore tripfag.
Everyone I know but my republican father thinks i'm a liberal.

comes with the territory of being edgy

Thanks straya.

Being agnostik but realizing the need for religion is this the ultimate redpill?

>thanks for insulting me
Is this a christcuck thing or an american thing?

Not all of them. Just most of them.

Well I'm a fucktard Atheist but that's because their is no god. And everything we do has repercussions and I'm okay with the fact that I will stop existingwhen I die.luckly freewill doesn't exist because that would suck. But yeah I'm totally a fucktard can't deny that. Anyways sleeping in on Sunday and working on Saturday is groovy.

Come on m8, you got to shitpost better. My original post implies that I'm an atheist.

You too danebro. May God bless you.

Show me the scientific evidence that god does not exist.
>using the word science as if it were a church not a method of study

Religion doesn't claim to know all the answers, but it is based on fact, not 2 minute old theories created by liberals and jews.

There is a God and you do have free will, though.

>My original post implies that I'm an atheist.

>The problem with atheists is...

Are you having a giggle?

Christians are so adamant about defending themselves, their property, and family with lethal force. Why? The greatest thing you can do, according to the bible is die.

Do you really think christians really believe that bullshit? If so, why are they so hellbent on killing to live a bit longer? Naw, main. Christians just lie about believing all that crazy shit in the bible about heaven and shit.

Being sure you know something (there is no higher power in reality) that is currently impossible to know is just as bad as being sure your god is real and all other gods aren't.

Skeptic agnostic is the only way to the future of mankind imo.

>Christians are so adamant about defending themselves, their property, and family with lethal force
Only the delusional ones who've never even bothered reading the Sermon on the Mount.

>you can't be critical of a group you happen to belong to
My underlying point was that it is not a difficult mental exercise to come to the conclusion that god probably doesn't exist (hence the 5 year old statement) and yet many atheists act like they are enlightened for doing so. It's like congratulating yourself for figuring out that 2+2=4.

This. Christians are basically the casual liberal soccermoms of religion who spout shit like muh equality in public but deep down want to secure the future of their white children and keep them away from ahmed. Just look at all the threads on Sup Forums which go something like "I feel like converting to religion which one should I pick lol?" Literally a meme popularity club just to fit in.

Why are Christians such cucks?

people who become athiests tend to do so at the age when everyone's a fucktard

R A R E

>le science is a jewish trick maymay

I'm an Atheist, but I'm a quiet Atheist.

I don't believe in a God -- I'm basically areligious.

However, that's not to say I believe there isn't a God: there very well could be; I can't say there is/isn't, as it would be folly of me.

I dislike the edgy Atheists ruining it for the ones who just want to live their lives and not be stigmatized.

>christians are just pretending
Why? This is like saying Sup Forums is satire.
>why don't christians just purposefully die to get into heaven.
Thats called suicide and you can't get into heaven that way. God gave you this life, he intended for you to live it.

You can be critical of a group you belong to, but your post objectively did not imply you were atheist. You simply criticized atheists and left it at that. So ultimately you ended up being the same kind of retard you complained about.

Christians are only suppose to folow the ten commandments.And it dosent say anything about not defending your life and protecting your property in the 10 commandments.

To live is Christ, to die is gain. Its a way comforting the fear of death, not to try to die. You are a fool.
> I will stop existing when I die
Then why the fuck would you have memories? You and I would be no different than any animal. In fact, when you die, and are supposed to forget everything, why are you conscious now? What would be the point of memory making, and why wouldnt everything be black already?

Atheists sure are fucktards.

I would agree as a Super Atheist.

Christians are so adamant about defending themselves, their property, and family with lethal force. Why?
Why not? Why should a Christian let some nigger steal his stuff and kill his family?
Besides, the Bible says that killing in defense of your property is acceptable (Exodus 22:2).

You have made up some meme version of Christianity in your head that behaves completely irrational, as a strawman for you to knock down.

>meme popularity club
How is this bad? Its a way to be unbending in the face of subversive kikes. Becoming religious makes you a more cultured person, more understanding of our past.

How does that mean God doesn't exist? Atheist are so full of logical fallacies. Bunch of autistic tards with ego problems.

"It's not a hard argument to make" implies that I agree with it.

I'm pretty sure converting just to fit in with the memesters on an anime imageboard just makes you a child/manchild.

Why are religious people such faggots, willing to bend over because some child molesters say some bearded magician wants them too.

It's been long established that the only reason religion exists is to control the retarded majority and exert power over them. Wake the fuck up.

Let me guess, English isn't your first language eh paco?

Throw another faggot on the fire, it's getting cold out:

> rape the bitches to death

youtu.be/MYSVMgRr6pw

Yes goy global warming is real. Also science has proven race is nothing but a social construct. Don't forget, stop eating meat it gives you cancer. Remember goy, everything is morally grey and taking a hard stance on anything is stupid. Remember the 70 billion goy. Never forget the evil white crusaders. Continue drinking that poison water, science says it is harmless goy, just like GMO's.

Is that little goblin pregnant? Horrible looking creature.

It's okay mate. Don't sleep on the road tonight.

>Why not? Why should a Christian let some nigger steal his stuff and kill his family?
Because read the Sermon on the Mount.

It's not atheists that get under my skin. Its agnostics. "Maybe" doesn't get you to heaven and "Maybe" makes you seem like an idiot to the science-men.

there's no point in talking to theists they're literally a lower class of human intelligence.

i literally do not know what im supposed to get out of this post

Are you fucking retarded? People convert to fit in with real western society not a fucking North Korean knitting board.
Everyone here does convert to fit in though. Why do you think its so easy to stop newfags? We have our own culture. Its the same reasons kike shills have a hard time subverting us.

Maybe instead of trying to convince everyone only your particular brand of bullshit is correct you should keep it to yourself and live and let live. I don't give a fuck if people think the loch ness monster is really santa claus and want to give 10% of their money away to support space zombie awareness it doesn't change anything in my life one way or another. If it bothers you that people talk shit about whatever legends you want to believe in, then its not about religion, thats just pride fucking with you. - an atheist

>Religion doesn't claim to know all the answers
Patently false, every single religious explanation of anything in our universe boils down to "my god did it". Then if we should happen to identify how something works you cucks will then just say god made it that way isn't he so amazing hurr.

Believing in God =/= following a religion.

So you're an agnostic then.

Considering the rise of atheism in the west your argument is moot. This isn't the 1800s, you don't need to be religious to 'fit in' anywhere except a church.

And my point about people here 'converting' to fit in was a rebuttal against your 'muh religion makes me cultured' claim, when in fact everyone here converting to fit in could not be more far from cultured unless you count meme culture.

Cults have so few people that it's easy for most people to call them out as crazy and thus that's the general attitude towards them. Aside from that, both religions and cults rely on and/or produce:
Superstition
Lies
Misinformation and indoctrination
Scams
Manipulation
Exploitation of the ignorant and low intelligence

If society is to ever be stable and advance to true ascended levels we have to have a system in charge which places scientific empiricism and objectivity above everything.

For Christcuck conservatives this means evolution would be universally accepted fact and Young Earth Creationism and batshit things of that nature would be laughed out of any room instantly.

For liberals it means that genetic differences in races would actually be looked at and held in high regard, as would long term negative effects of racial mixing on populations. It also means anti-GMO and anti nuclear power shit would be quelled hard.

Finally for both sides, it means that genetic engineering would be required for maintaining technological and societal superiority, it means that all pseudoscience including homeopathy and shit of that nature is again laughed out of existence, and finally it means required vaccines because dumb cucks who think that it causes autism are retarded.

>that nose
>those concave bug eyes

You must be one of those happy, pleasant people I keep hearing about.
Ill pray for you, friend.

COSE ATHEISTS IT SEPARATE SUPERHUMAN RACE AND WE DONA KILL TO DEATH ALL NON ATHEISTS. AND HAVE NO WAY TO STOP IT.

prey in one hand and shit in another see which one fills up first.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CARE ABOUT WHO IS WHAT? JUST KEEP YOUR RELIGION AND SHIT TO YOURSELVES AND PRACTICE IT, STOP MAKING "Christians BTFO" OR "Atheists BTFO" THREADS IT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER, LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE STOP TRYING SHOVE IT INTO OTHER FAGGOTS FACES ITS CRINGEY AS FUCK NO ONE CARES

Christians are literally commanded to evangelize.

Whoever is in charge of cambodia's internet, can you please pick up the phone so the modem disconnects.

We don't believe in your slave morality.

Funny since all atheist societys have held the most control over their citizens.

Did you forget where the fuck you're at, son?

Lol you don't know how the brain works bro han

NONONO YOU CANNOT PRACTICE YOU RELIGION OF FAST REPLICATE AND WASTING RESURCES FOR SHITING. ATHEISTS WILL STOP YOU BY DEATH

>brain
>soul

>69uoh4ND
>69 u-oh?
WHAT ARE YOU SOME TYPE OF FAGGOT?

Sounds like a horrible future. you are no better than a progressive seeking progress for no other reason than progress itself.
What happens when we can genetically modify humans to be hyper inteligent? Who would care about race? Who cares about family, tradition, culture. None of it matters in an atheists ideal society. Seeking progress for the sake of progress is retarded. Its like putting the pedal to the metal when the end of the road is a wall.
Humans will all die one day. All life in this universe will die one day. Our universe will die like everything else.
Instead of running full speed at that wall, why don't you slow down and enjoy the scenery. Its very beautiful sometimes.

>Atheism is its own religion.
Smart people know non-belief is by definition *not* a religion.

That must be why atheists are always much smarter.

Speaking of babbling idiots, the worst possible smear you can hurl at something is to call it a "religion"? Religion must be worse than monkey shit, then.