Do Boomers have a right to live anymore?

Do Boomers have a right to live anymore?

Votes should be weighted inversely with age

>I didn't hear about that on the television so that crap you read is fake

No, and I sure as hell don't want to be paying their SS check

Hi guys, I'm a 30-year-old in a white-collar management position earning over $100,000 per year, married, three kids.

Know how I got here?

By not blaming old people for my personal failures.

We can't afford to fund these social programs. Clearly we need the government to pay our bills for us

tell us about your special snowflake capitalism

>I have no idea how Social Security works: The Drawing

(you)

You don't even trust television you fucking hypocrite!

Hi 30 year old white-collar manager. I'm a 24 year old making around 80k a year. I too will join you in the summit and don't blame other for what is ultimately my fault. Feels good man.

Hi guys, I'm a 19-year-old in a white-collar management position earning over $100,000,000 per year, married, three kids.

Know how I got here?

If there one thing worse than boomers are millennials.

We've wasted more on social programs. 50 years with the war on poverty and nothing to show for it.

Sure, boomers had certain advantages, such as college degrees having value and a single income being enough to support a family

But millennials have no right to complain about those things when they still support the catalysts that lead to their destruction, such as government intervention in loan markets allowing people who would otherwise be laughed out of the bank to get loans...or feminism putting women in the workplace essentially doubling the supply of labor thus halving the demand.

I've also never heard a boomer say shit like "do what you love and the money will follow!" That's bullshit and they know it, they picked majors because they were in well paying fields, and they never expected their work to be fun. Maybe if millennials stopped thinking that they should love their jobs and just accepted that work is work they wouldn't be so fucked.

Source: I'm a millennial with an accounting degree who is doing just fine. All of my classmates from the accounting program are doing fine too. Probably because no one picks accounting because it's fun or it's "their passion" we do it because it's in demand and there are fucking jobs available.

10/10 troll pissed me off and made me respond

If there's one thing worse than millennials it's Brazilian shitskins

Millennials can't be trusted with money. They're spending it on ipads and cars. That's why we should give the rich more money and power. That way, trickle down economics can work for everyone who are smart enough. The not-so-smart will be given minimal handouts as to not overthrow the hard working rich. Though it's better to remove the middle class as it would be easier to keep the money amongst the top.

Stay mad NEET, I'm sure clever comebacks like that will get you out of mum's flat in no time.

>essentially doubling the supply of labor thus halving the demand.

have you ever heard of the division of labor

>That's bullshit and they know it, they picked majors because they were in well paying fields, and they never expected their work to be fun

i'm an accounting major and at least 3 of the many male professors that i've had initially graduated with english degrees

>implying college debt keeps you from getting a job

I'm sick of this shit. College debt is just another bill. Yeah maybe I can't afford a nice house or car, but I have a job and am working to get ahead.

Millenials are as bad as the boomers.

Are you a wendy's chef?

You realize that the vast majority of accountants can be replaced by software updates, right?

irrelevant to the discussion at hand, and i'm already taking steps to drop out of society anyway. fuck it

I don't mean to 'transcend' the argument, like a faggot, but it strikes me that to anyone of good moral character ultimately sees that two men arguing on Sup Forums with each other are of roughly the same cloth.

Man, not needing a new iPhone every 6 months does a lot for your perspective...

No. They should be executed with fire squads, and their land and property distributed to millennials.

>blaming old people because you were stupid enough to take out loans and have no foresight.

Student loans should be capped by the earning potential of your major. Self regulating, and automatically defunding useless shit.

genius

Which of your parent's friends got you your first job user?

Or, you take responsibility for picking a major that has a future, instead of fucking around in some shit art history class, pretending like your smart because your in college.

Actually, this is a good idea.

>not use the original

>metric system
>somehow not arbitrary
Just because something is accepted does not make it not arbitrary

first time I've ever agreed with horsey

Hi guys, I'm a 35 year-old woman in a white-collar management position earning over $100,000, married, three kids.

Know how I got here?

I'm a 7'2" chef at Wendy's making $200k a year and I have a 12 inch dick

my dads a boomer and he's alright so yeah

hey y'all i'm a 15 year old president of the US earning $9,001 billion dollars a year

>remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000