Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

Try swapping out the image and thread format, people won't know you're a paid poster.

because if he did his income would be very low. as it should. he's an investor, so most of his income just goes back into his investments

however, most people wouldn't realize this, so the media would use his low income as a way to say "trump is not successful! he is a fraud!"

he has nothing to gain by releasing his tax returns

hey man i just gave your thread a bump can you bump mine too. thx bro

Why won't Hillary release hers?

Because the opposition is demanding it, so of course it's just an attack for political spin and non-issues. If there was a real problem the IRS would be bringing it up, but you don't care. Because you know what you'd be doing in our shoes, except you are in 'our shoes', and they're your shoes.

under audit by the IRS

Trump will release his taxes once the audit is over.

Hey...
...why wont you...
.....stop posting this shitty post every day

Hey...cook up some fresh pasta, will ya?

>paying into the state that wants to enslave you, destroy your people, push multiculturalism, feminism, equality, and all other false and damaging bullshit that they have zero proof works, yet we keep seeing it doesnt every day

Paying taxes isnt morally good or bad. Paying taxes to a good state is morally good. Paying taxes to a bad state is morally bad.

If the state does not benefit my people, and if I was a trillionaire or whatever, I wouldnt be paying my taxes either.

I can't deny a jackpot :3

boop

Because you won't live near niggers and give them control over your Central Bank!

How many niggers have pulled you over for a seat belt violation?

You should "thrive" under nigger rule. Unless you are a non white of some kind. Then you should shut up and get back to work. Massa gone crack dat wip, boy!

because he has something to hide

booop

He has to release them before the election anyway so no problems

Why doesn't hilary?

Why are you still trying? You keep getting btfo.

But Hillary has released 30 years of tax returns

I'm so confused by these posts

tax is theft you nig

Trying what? To have a real political discussion?

Ive seen this thread every week for the past month now.

Still haven't heard a legitimate reason as to why not.

Where does her income come from besides overpaid speeches and her shit government salary?

Awww too bad we can't see what she does with her Clinton Foundation money and other corporations posing as charities.

Uh oh...or that the fact she takes money from countries that execute people for western freedoms.

Lol you're a joke, gtfo.

Just to make you even more mad, Mexicans dont just pick strawberries :)

Hey...
...why didn't Gerald Ford...
...release his taxes?

He's currently being audited and has been advised not to release them, for the thousandth time