ITT: Kids who deserved to be bullied

ITT: Kids who deserved to be bullied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HUf1tjrBwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get out, Kevin

No he didn't.

>He didn't
He was a piece of shit to everyone including his friends.

>killjoy nerd
>loser kid

>dork apologists

He was already bullied by his brother though.

I would bully both of them into committing suicide

>This is what I was wearing.
>Tell me I deserved it.

Instead of bullying him, why not listen him?
maybe talking about his problems could be a solution to change his bad behavior.

but well, social darwinist retards just want to chimpout their psychopathy disorder with an excuse.

>He was a piece of shit to everyone including his friends.
I don't know, I was always blown away by how inclusive and genuinely equal they both treated Ed despite the fact that he was pretty much mentally retarded.

I mean even when Eddy scammed Ed out of Sarah and Jimmy's fudge money it was to get them ALL jawbreakers, not to get Eddy 3 jawbreakers all for himself.

He keeps Ed around because he is easy to manipulate because of how retarded he is, just like how Edd is easy to manipulate because of how weak willed he is.

The show I watched he didn't string them along with just enough kindness to keep them as lackeys.
They genuinely enjoyed hanging out together with Eddy, playing and planning scams, they were friends.

actually Eddy tried to help Double D when Kevin teased him about his weakness.

he also wanted to save Ed from the kankers spider web.

Yeah, Eddy exploited the other Eds, but at the same time I think he genuinely thought of them as friends.

Someone didn't see the movie

Hey everybody, jawbreakers at my place!

Shovel Chin

In season 1 eddy was a lot more normal and less of an ass to his friends.
In later season he did became kind of a dick

What's the worst thing Eddy ever did?

He molested sara

was that always the case or added for the movie to make him more sympathetic?

That would have a harder time of happening due to them having each other.

Just like how the Eds survived the bullying because they had each other

He insulted Rolfs heritage

Cis white man cultural offense

youtu.be/_HUf1tjrBwM

Permanently broke Jimmy's teeth.

Not just his teeth, but they fucked up his jaw bones. Headgear is for more extreme dental fuck ups. Easily the worst thing he's done

This thread right here is MINE

when?

Did he make kevin lose his hair?

They exposed him to radiation?

It was before the show started, but we see it in that one flashback episode.

>FREE JAW BREAKERS DOUBLE D!

That's why his breakdown in the movie is so believable, because he was terrified that his exploiting of Double D had finally caused him to lose one of the only friends he had. That shit hits pretty hard.

I think it was that time he gave a bowling pin disguised as some kind of pastel or something.

TAKE YOU OWB RADIOGRAPH BY ONLY 25ยข ON THE ED's X-RAY PHOTO BOOTH!

Did they fuck yet?

Is that Filthy Frank?

>I think it was that time he gave a bowling pin disguised as some kind of pastel or something.
pastel? Is that a typo?
Do you mean pastry, or do you call crayons pastels?
according to the edd edd n eddy wiki it was "a fake cream horn which was actually a bowling pin"

who HASNT he fucked?

The movie was losing me for a bit, but that scene was damn great

Why the fuck did he keep doing that?

You're not kidding. Double D having a terrified nervous breakdown because of the quicksand prank was fucking sobering considering all the shit that had happened up until that point.

When did literally any of these but the 1st happened?

>Trixie is clearly kissing his cheek and he's kissing nothing
kek

Shovel Chin.

It helped that the voice actor really sold the scene. And yeah, the escalation was just right too.

later in the series

Whatever happened in the big picture show. If it was bad enough for Double D to get on board with the idea of running away, it must have been real fucking bad.

Shouldn't the poster in this picture be one of the Ed's? Kevin is not a dork poster.

lurk moar.

your post exemplifies the logical problem that refers to, that Kevin is not a 'dork-poster' and shouldn't be hiding those threads unless he were

unless the joke is that Kevin is a dork who calls another Dork a Dork adorkdork

jesus christ just lurk moar.

Dork.

Nope.avi

I think you may be retarded

>lurk moar
Well aren't you just a blast from the past. Got any vintage EFG you want to pull out, maybe wax philosophic about how Sup Forums was never good?

>being upset over the phrase lurk moar
This is new.

>can't put two and two together
>expects spoonfeeding
The "hide/ignore/don't reply" text is a warning that the x-posters are just annoying faggots, just like the caricature to the right. It's basic fucking propaganda.
For example, pic related. By your reasoning, it would mean "black people, be afraid of black people", when in fact, it means "don't trust blacks".
Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

No, you're a retard who can't into simple reading comprehension

The "Hide X threads, do not reply to X posters" meme is supposed to show whatever type of shit poster is being identified, not the people identifying the shit posters. In this case Kevin would be hiding dork threads and posts, not creating them, so the picture has it backwards.

Get it, retard?

>upset
Hardly, just haven't heard it used in a while.

>all speech has to come from the characters that it's around

Exactly what is your argument at this point?

How can one person possess such autism

The picture is supposed to be the person making the shit threads. Not the person hiding them

How about you lurk moar

>can't grasp the common format of the image macro in question, despite having it spelled out to him multiple times
>calls other people retarded

I'm glad sombody used my Oc
I thought that a dork poster would be someone who uses the term dork a lot

t. big bro

bretti gud

Ur memes don't work here

FUCK OFF KEVIN

unforgivable

Good. She also deserves to be bullied, and molestation is a prime form of bullying.