Hey men, boys, dudes...I wanna talk to you about something uncomfortable. I want to talk to you about rape

Hey men, boys, dudes...I wanna talk to you about something uncomfortable. I want to talk to you about rape.
Many of you cannot fathom what it's like to be violated like this. But 1 out of 4 women can tell you exactly what it's like. And for some reason or the other when we do tell you what it's like, some of you have these ridiculous doubts about our stories, invalidate our feelings with jokes, or simply ignore us because it makes you incredibly uncomfortable.
You know what's more than uncomfortable? Imagine you are me or any woman. You go out to a show with your friends and you're having a good time. At some point, someone you know (or don't) corners you in a room. You're drunk (or you're not). They tell you that they want you to suck their dick. You say no. They overpower you (they're bigger, they're stronger, your pleas and fists only ricochet) and force their penis into your mouth or your anus and use your body to get themselves off inside of you. And then it's over and you feel like you want to die.
And then they say, "you know you wanted it."
And you tell your friends and your friends say, "I'm sorry...but how much did you have to drink?" Or, "he's always been so nice to me. I can't believe he would do something like that."
And then you don't want to go to the same places you once loved. You don't want to go see the bands you love. Because he's there.
Just put yourself in those shoes. Walk a mile in them. Walk a hundred more until your feet bleed and you get it. And believe us. Help us. Protect us by calling this shit out and keeping us away from the monsters that stole a piece of our souls.
And if you can't even do that, just shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsavcaf9513.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
youtube.com/watch?v=EA70dVk0ajA
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ImSupXt3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But women find male on male rape hilarious. Explain that.

Yuck

I was sexually molested

> women aren't the only gender

I'm not reading all that shit, queer

>1 out of 4
The actual number of rapes is .03 in 5 source the DOJ

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsavcaf9513.pdf

Meh, I no longer buy into the idea that I should protect women or care about what happens to them.

Sick b8 bruh, pass that shit

This. Being a white knight is the worst thing you could do.

#NotAllMen
#GenderOfPeace

You're saying this as if I would want to rape you (definitely wouldn't). Men protect women in danger more often than not but women want to be men nowadays so I really question what I would do if I found myself in that situation

>1 out of 4 women
stopped reading there

So carry a fucking gun and splatter his brains all over the wall. Sage.

Tits or gtfo hoe

If a girl did that to me I would love it. People should lighten up about rape. If you weren't into it dust yourself off and enjoy the rest of the show, no biggie.

Imagine that no one wants to fuck you. You can't even imagine it. Now ride a unicycle with no seat. Life is cruel so you have to be tough.

I, as a man, am not accountable for any other man. You're as responsible for your defence as I am for mine. Learn to shoot a gun and get concealed carry.

fake bullshit slide thread

sage and report

That is a disgusting nail.

>But 1 out of 4 women can tell you exactly what it's like
breddy bait desu desu senpai

FIGHT ME YOU TRANNY

Rape is overrated, literally the only reason humanity exists today is because men used to rape women in the stone age. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you fucking faggot.

You want to act like a whore youre gonna get treated like one
related.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

Awful paragraph structure. Weak bait. 1/10. Saged.

You do realize that on a daily basis, more males are raped than women? You take no interest when it is man on man but wish us to care about man on woman? You should look up some prison stats.

In any case, this is not a political discussion.

>not biting their dick off as your first line of defense

This really shows how women don't ever go after actual solutions and only whine about things.

>One post by this ID

>Just put yourself in those shoes.
why
>Walk a mile in them.
again, why
>Walk a hundred more until your feet bleed and you get it.
again, why
>And believe us.
no
>Help us.
no
>Protect us by calling this shit out and keeping us away from the monsters that stole a piece of our souls.
very dramatic but no.

Why are ugly women so obsessed with rape?

tl;dr
I did bust one to this pic though.

Baby, I would rape you TWICE

I like it when you fight, gets the blood pumping

Tits or GTFO copypasta bait

rape should be legalized

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

Guys can dust themselves off and walk away thinking "damn that sucked" because they see themselves as more than just fuck holes.

Women subconsciously know that is their main worth and all their power comes from being able to control their sexual agency.

When it is violated women feel worthless because the one thing that had going for them has been stolen. Rape of women is essentially theft as usually guys have to spent time and money on a girl to get the goods.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Tl;dr
Stop making us real rape victims look like feminist cunts. Rape victims don't like to talk about their experiences. It's traumatizing and uncomfortable. Rape and slut marches are a joke. None of them have actually been raped. They just want to show off their hideous bodies.

Then all the girlz should kill their rapists. Few years probabation because girl pity.
Need a good cleansing anyway.

Yl:dr Tits or GTFO just like OP

Kill yourself kayla

Pls come to Australia

I took boxing to avoid being taken advantage of again. Eradicate all feminists.

Grab you by the hair and drag you kicking into a dark corner. You try to twist away so I slug you once in the gut, folding you over in half.

Almost like you're bowing to me. While you are gasping for breathe I kick my shoes off and undo my belt, admiring your ass and heaving breasts.

With my stiff cock poking out my boxer shorts I walk up to you and grab your roughly by the throat and hold you against the wall with my body, rapist cock digging into your stomach. So that you know where it is going.

I kiss you, softly and when you turn away I slap you so hard that you see bright stars and reel in shock. Then I let you fall to your knees.

You look up at me, crying now. Sniveling even. Your look up past my throbbing rape cock into my eyes. And you see me smiling. Grinning like a cat with the canary.

I take your head in my big hands and I gently guide your mouth to the tip of my glistening cock, rubbing it over your lips.

You know it's pointless to fight, and you look up at me in terror and shame as my dick splits your lips and enters your hot, warm mouth.

>took boxing to avoid being taken advantage of again
I don't care Tits or GTFO show off.

I feel you user.

>1 out of 4 women raped

I see that having your feelings hurt on the internet now qualifies as rape, eh?

That would mean 100% of Canadians have been raped repeatedly.

Don't feed the trolls. sage

femanon is right, make her a sandwich OP

>But 1 out of 4 women can tell you exactly what it's like.
Citation needed. Credible citation needed

SHUTUP whore.

can't rape the willing, bitch.
the amount of women (and gay dudes for that matter) is horrifying. there is something about being dominated that turns on beta types and chicks.
I had a chick friend tell me and my bro her fantasy was to get abducted by a group of masked men, tie her up and brutally gang fuck her for hours, then take off the masks and say "hey it's your buddies" and she would be all like thanks guys!
women are fucked up.

>I know that feel

Why do most women never realize that there are men who have been molested.

Best answers.
Want equal rights, then learn how to really live like men do.

>And then it's over and you feel like you want to die.

Get over it, bitch.

>having unwanted dick in a mouth
>not biting it off
Pick one

>1 in 4 maymay

wow 1 in 4, that stat is a higher rate the I think all war torn areas including Africa; where rape in Africa is a mechanism of war. OP you must live in the future described in fall out or something.

>But 1 out of 4 women can
Absolutely false. You are far of by orders of magnitude.

she was asking you to abduct her

How about don't drink to the point of passing out, and start carrying a pistol. No one is going to save you.

Litmus test: If you posted about it on social media before going to the cops, it didn't happen and you need help.

>Imagine being a woman

So imagine getting free money, drinks, food, good sex, attention, and law enforcement's constant protection?

get raped

user-kun you're hurting my feelings. I just wanna be friends.

I've been raped 3 tmes, shut the fuck up you ugly fat bitch.

It wasn't even that bad, imagine eating when you have a full stomach and you're not far off

This

Nice try trap

Tits or GTFO.

Ironic part is that I work at Subway as one of my jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=EA70dVk0ajA

I love a demanding German boy not afraid to take command and tell me what to do

>1 post by this ID
>All these replies

This is goin right in the old copypasta folder

The fact that rape is looked at by society as a crime the most heinous and unforgivable crime is proof we live in a completely feminized society.

When Sansa was raped in Game of Thrones(inb4 lol GoT, normie scum) that seemed to be what triggered the most people and actually made a lot of people I know stop watching. Of all the crazy vile shit in that show including that faggot getting his head , that was the one line they couldn't cross.

But why does rape seem to trigger people worse than murder, or torture, or killing babies in the womb?

Because society's position on rape completely determines the worth of females in society. In societies like ours where rape is not only illegal, but has such a reviled status that many people are actively trying to make it the one crime that constitutional protections don't apply to, women have ALL the power in society. They decide who gets to breed, and when, and what the next generation will look like. Women don't fear rape, they fear losing their firm grip on male behavior. They get away with so much because they act as the gate keepers and the keymakers.

>1 out of 4

Fuck, what kind of dystopia do you think we live in?

This is a slide thread. Ignore it and move on

> 1 post by this id
get raped

WE WUZ RAPED

>can't take women seriously about rape when this is considered sexual harassment
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ImSupXt3g

...So, when did you go to the police? You do realize rape is illegal, right? If you can't even do that, just shut the fuck up.

>1 in 4 women are raped.

This statistic is complete bullshit and has been debunked again and again.

I am so sick of this feminist nonsense.

No one in their right mind thinks that rape is okay. You harm real victims by spreading lies.

I raped my gf once. She was drunker than I was, and being atotal asshole. She threw her clothes out the window on our trip back home from a wine tasting excursion, I gave her my shirt - she threw that out too! What the fuck!? So, long story short, we got home and she laid down on our bed in hopes to pass out. But I raped her. I fucked her so hard up the ass, it was ridiculous. I did it twice, after cumming, relaxing in the bathroom, catching my breath. I couldn't even tell if she was still conscious. She was still breathing. That's good. So I raped her up the ass again, worse this time because I was drunk too and it took a while for me to cum, but holy shit. This lasted for probably 4 hours. 4 hours of unsolicited ass sex. She later asked me if I "fucked her in the butt" last night. I said yes. So, I might be a rapist, but I am not a liar.

False rape accusations occur at at LEAST 2%(that's a literal meme number though, real rate could easily be 10-20% and probably is). If you "can't imagine" him doing it, there's a decent chance he isn't:

Definitely not a dude right

:^)

I mean these things always use biological sex, especially in conservative state of Commiefornia

shift+semi-colon shift+six shift+zero

Rape is just a social construct. And if you're intolerant of rape then you're a racist islamophobe.

I did that before...she was mad for like a day that I raped her. She got over it though.

Silly cunt , she took the dick up the ass like a champ though I'll tell you what

I'm sorry you're too much of a virgin to be able to tell a real woman from a degenerative subhuman. Everyone around me knows I hate transgender people. Guess you didn't get the memo.

All checked

>But 1 out of 4 women

Rape is perfectly ok sometimes you cunt.

Rape of both genders. It's a means of domination and part of our nature as humans

I would obliterate your boypucci user.

Can you do this to me?

You in Texas ??

fookin nice bruv

user, pls, I am a grill. I don't like transgender people.

No, but I mean I can be. I'm in California.

tl;dr
Get raped, cunt

You know the drill.

Tits or GTFO

MEME MAGIC IS TOO STRONG