Does Germany like Poland?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 6K)

very much

yes

The south likes Poland :3

XD

Hell no... Fuck these Untermenschen

Does Poland like Germany?

Attached: 1522084361987.jpg (251x201, 14K)

of course not, they are a lying, two faced, violent, barbaric, insectoid swarm of mindless krautoids living and dying for their overlord, a german is like a Zerg or a chink the notion of free will is alien to him, we like their money but the truth is if we heard that 90% of their population got killed it would become a national holiday

also their flag is ugly because it has yellow in it

yes because they created Gothic 2 Night of the Raven

that sounds more like china

I was neutral towards Poland, but coming to Sup Forums and seing how much they hate us, I can't help but have negative emotions towards Poland

very much

pay up

I like them
They're like wealthy version of Poland, whenever I'm in Germany I feel like at home but with niggers.

That's because all off them listen to PiS(s) propaganda thinking Germany is trying to damage Poland when in reality no one in Germany gives a shit about Poland.

I have this impression aswell. I think it is really sad that PiS is ready to sacrifice Polish-German relations, just to remain popular

Thanks for giving us The Witcher 3 in return

i like germans

Attached: 1521484024589.png (790x397, 159K)

As long as they don't act like cunts I have nothing against them. The few Poles I've met IRL yet were all nice.

South west Poland loves Germany mainly Silesia the rest hates them

Its gold not yellow you stupid fuck

Galicia loves Austria and Bavaria.

fuck piefkes

German empire flag looked better

Pleb taste

I know Germany likes to be blacked but why do you like piss on your flag

Agree with that, this flag is in my neighbors garden, but you would be the first country who cries about Germany being nazi again if we introduce it back.

Attached: D9083282-5A80-4363-8F06-648FB6E54BBC.jpg (1280x1280, 413K)

I am silesian i dont give a fuck about your flag

It's an aestetic combination of colors that's not used by half the world already and it has a historical background for the German people, not just the aristocracy. Black-Red-Gold originates from the uniforms of volunteers in the wars of liberation against Napoleon whereas Black-White-Red resembles Prussian (Black&White) hegemony over Germany with Red representing the Hansa cities (this color combination was initially the flag of the North German Confederation).

Do silesians dont see them self as Poland?

From my personal interactions with germs I can tell you that they are extremely arrogant. They also don't respect other people personal space.

Attached: 3oyeATX.png (301x249, 24K)

that flag looks evil, I like more your current one

Some say that they are german some polish the rest only silesian

Japan=Germany
Korean=Poland

I see,I get it

i like seeing our neighbours do well in times of peace
if the polish economy is flourishing germany benefits from it
but if theres a serious economy crisis forces germany to go to war against its neighbours i wouldnt mind if every polish man woman and child gets liquidated
so as long as everything goes smooth i like the poles

Attached: 1454050571121.jpg (835x773, 246K)

:3 Bavaria loves Poland.

Good answer

TERRIBLE taste.
It's your own fault for messing up the colour. The black-red-gold flag is amazing.

Japan = Britain
Korea =Ireland

Japan=Korea

Of course they don't, it's like asking if Japanese like Koreans.

Why would you like your poorer and more retarded neighbor that blames you for all its failures all the time?

>britain

tbqh I have never met a pole who hates germans, only two who really didn't like the country itself. Are you guys just twofaced fuckers or do the genuine anti-german racists never leave their local house block?
All poles I know are bros but like to play smug shit whenever some rapefugee incident happens but that's pretty harmless banter.

Attached: 1459284723383.png (1127x685, 37K)

germans always hated us

Do you have feeling forwards insects?

Germans are roaches.

When I was in school in Poland my "friend" (someone who I knew from another friend and was drinking with) pissed on my German's classmate's door after being invited into his living space
poles have autistic levels of hate for krauts, not to mention they can't into concept of private property (which triggers me more than anything)

Shut the fuck up Nip, you don't get shit.

zipperheads and spics always suck german dick because they want Western Senpai to notice them and call them ''based shitskins'' you might notice that every single time poles and krauts argue it's some Yoshimitsu or Fernandez catching german spit in their mouth

Truer words have never been spoken

Yes, they are bro

why do poles hate russia/russians but dont hate germans/germany/austrians in the same way?

they treated them much worse russians considered poles as slavic brothers, germans considered poles as inferiors long before hitler

I always hear stuff like this on Sup Forums, so it's kinda hard to believe

Germans changed

r*ssians are same scum they were before

It is a tradition here to piss on someone's door when he invites you in. Shows that you want to leave a part of yourself with your host.

We are willingly helping Poland to have a better future. While Russia didn't give anything back not even the stolen clay.

good to know, I'll keep that in mind if I ever visit

Can be substituted with cum

hot

Poles should be genocided

old recipe to fix broken door when dry

thats why nobody likes and respect you, too much pride and too few achivments "пoльcкий гoнop"

Ok whatever

No, they're trash, don't come here Jarosław

current flag < imperial flag < nazi flag < GOAT flag

Attached: HRE.png (300x206, 35K)

No

>whenever I'm in Germany I feel like at home but with niggers.
Yeah, they're called Germans.