Are sports for the bluepilled?

Are sports for the bluepilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Watching them = bluepilled

Playing them = redpilled

Sup Forums would have a field day with you losers. Most of them are alpha compared to the low iq stormfags here.

just like any entertainment it is red pilled to watch/play in moderation

Watching niggers perform like monkies for my entertainment.

Nah, pretty red pilled.

Sup Forums died a long time ago nigger

2 E Z

>Watching sports is alpha

Lol

Hockey is the only red pilled sport

>fapping to jap cartoons = red pilled
>making money on sports and appreciating raw competition in a world of cucks = blue pilled
>pol

I'm a long time spee fag and only recent pol convert

Spee has had pol flooding into it for a long time so there's that

Plus half of them are just nerdy little faggots in their rooms. Don't get me wrong it's one of my favourite boards. But this is fucking Sup Forums, there are no boards with no losers, there are only boards with fewer losers than others

I can like multiple things in this world and still be red pilled because I'm not an autistic shut in stormfag

I pootee ballee in u end zone? I judge u benis size in shower later? LET'S GO FUCK OUR WOMEN! This is like ballroom dancing only not for fucking faggots. Look at how good I must drive and have sex. I roll around on the ground and throw balls filled with air around an open field with other men. I'm not gay. Where's my jockstrap and cup

>please tell me what to think Sup Forums I can't do it myself

You're Canadian.

ARE YOU REDDY FOR SUM FOOTBERR. Just get drunk and hope you can play penis games this time

Sports, if we're talking about watching them rather than playing them, is simply a form of entertainment, or a hobby. Like video games, movies, etc. Harmless fun, and if you think otherwise then you've probably purchased some water filters from Alex Jones

Having said that, there are people who take entertainment too far and let it consume their lives to the point where they are no longer contributing to society, and in that event, yes, they are bluepilled

Definitely that shitty one.

Yes

>watching niggers on TV
>redpilled

Pick one.

Try not to fuck a moose mistaking it for your mom.

/thread

Ok handegg netty man

Its ok to watch occasionally if you enjoy it but I find that people who talk about it all the time tend to be very boring people. Especially those idiots who somehow don't understand that everyone else doesn't want to hear about it.

They are the "circuses" in the phrase "bread and circuses."

>Sup Forums would have a field day with you losers.

>implying dweebs that visit a neanderthal cave painting board about sports are jocks and athletic
>implying couch potatoes that know nothing other than sports stats are alpha

>watching nigger ball

Kys

>implying history nerds are tougher than sports nerds

>that game

The last Super Bowl made it pretty clear that the NFL is rigged

Cam Newton detected.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

navysealcopypasta.txt

>tfw told everybody Peyton would get another ring after he intentionally threw the superbowl versus New Orleans just after Katrina.

>Is Bread and circuses for the bluepilled

This. It's getting pathetic.