Will fat acceptance end any time soon? What will cause it to do so?

Will fat acceptance end any time soon? What will cause it to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgTAu8yYs
youtu.be/hsJImrBXC-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't. Notice the increase of THICC posters?

it was never really a thing, only among fat people themselves which are such a big part of the population, but normal people will never accept fatties

>Half the western population becomes obese
>They convince the rest its okay to be obese

>only among fat people themselves which are such a big part of the population

Clever.

McHeartattacks

I feel bad for fatties, must suck being a whale stuck on land.

A whale out of water if you will.

>someone say water?

>Can't reach other side of her body with opposite arm
>THAT LONG ARMED FREAK

OP is just like those skinny cheerleading bitches from High School! Oy vey, I so triggered right now.

I don't get it.

Lack of persecution.

Once people just stop giving a shit it simmers down or the garden weeds itself person by person.

Don't fuel the fire.

Fucking kek. Stewart is based.

there's no way he'd say anything like this today

fatty is implying that she gains weight by simply "breathing around chocolate".
The picture on the bottom is another from her facebook page, that shows she overeats
"Beef 'n cheddar, curly fries, and a jamocha shake".

He's an unfunny cunt, but whoever actually wrote that caption was right.

I'd be okay with it if we dumped all the land whales into the middle of the ocean.

It's your standard fatty who says "I JUST LOOK AT FOOD AND GET FAT, I DON'T EVEN EAT POORLY AND I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT!!!" who then goes out and eats the worst shit possible while claiming not to.

All out total world war. Not the panzy shit we've done wince WW2. A fullscale actual total war.

>long arm

Fast food milkshakes are like 3 days worth of calories in one sugary drink.

Continent-wide treadmill

>long arm
She thinks her arms are short because her body is so fat she can't touch her thigh?

what breed of dog is that?

People with a family history of obesity have a 2-8x greater risk of it. Yes ultimately eating more is what causes obesity, some people are going to have more of an inclination to eat more in abundance E.G. pacific islanders and are going to have less self control in stopping themselves.

That being said people can talk about fat acceptance all they want, people treat unattractive people worse than attractive people and they always will.

this. is. beauty.

THICC = hypertrophied glutes and tighs
THICC =/= fat
Thicc girls go to the gym

The anti thigh gap, she literally has a cameltoe for thighs

There's also evidence that the weight of the father when splooging will affect the weight of the child. Which makes some sense, if a fat fuck is fathering a child, his dieting habits are working out at least well enough for him to procreate.

>I realized how long models arms are

She's taller so her arms are in proportion to her body but she also doesn't have a bulbous sack of fat impeding her stretching and making a more distant target for her hand

In theory but most people, even on /fit/, call just fat girls THICC.

Them hitting the wall

Now that's curvy

>if you can reach the other side of your bod, you have long arm
>this has nothing to do with my fucking big gut
how can you be that delusional? pretty much anyone with a healthy weight can reach the other side of their body with the arm.

haven't felt a physical repulsion in a long time

What breed of whale is that?

did the cripple have to use her arms to cross her legs?

>liberal cuckold
>based

Nope.

We live in a beautiful time so the girl with the blue waters is obviously the dime.

>leftists selected this as a health minister
lel

Your point?

I find it hilarious how much fat SJWs hate good looking, fit women.

Omg her hands are purple

jesus christ women are annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgTAu8yYs

are you being retarded on purpose?

you better not be

and its beautiful you cis sjw pig!

It's just a flesh wound

>three stone
Well, I just grabbed 3 pebbles from the backyard. If she's only as heavy as those 3 pebbles then she's REALLY under weight.

Feminists encouraging obesity and trying to convince us that it's beautiful.

>pork illustrated

laugh and the world laughs with you, wheep and you wheep alone

>the joke
>your head

>that XBOX HUEG diaper that the fatty is wearing

every

damn

time

Fat Acceptance already has full ((())) support. It's got TV shows, news reports, magazines, you name it. It won't end anytime soon.

Fatties are the ideal prole, they are forced to spend lots of money just to survive and function, between medical issues, mobility devices, and diabetes treatments a fatty will never have significant savings, and a fatty will die an expensive death before they ever draw on entitlement systems or pensions. In spite of all of this the fats are still just barely able to work, slaving away in a factory or McJob, though obviously more physical tasks elude them. Fat people are also dumber, there are many studies out there linking excess fat to lower brain function, a fatty will never think great thoughts or rebel in any way. Even if a fatty did rebel what could they do? You can't take a scooter innawoods, you can't run an insurgent cell when you can't move 20 feet without collapsing.

What is fat acceptance? It's a series of societal pressures and enabling designed to keep us under control... to turn a human being into pic related.

There was one i wanted to send as answer but i didn't save it

The fat british guy in the hospital bed gaining weight while being on a diet, could you send it if you have it?

she's delusional and fat

>I don't think I realized how long that models arm was

When the hell did it start? Just because a couple of fatasses did a photo-shoot and talked about it on Tumblr doesn't mean fat acceptance ever actually permeated into the real world.

>lo+rez
>low resolution
What did he mean by this?

Oh god, my favourite fucking movie

Based user, you have good taste

To be quite honest the fat girl doesn't look that terrible. There are far worse fatties, I think she looks okay in that swimsuit. Though the model is obviously hotter don't get me wrong. But the fatty isn't that revolting to look at. Or am I the only one that thinks this?

that no arm dude is such a badass

his wife is hot as fuck too, I bet that nigga gets fucked daily

HHAHAHA

>leafing

women literally think mimicry is profound

youtu.be/hsJImrBXC-s

the skinny girl is cute as fuck though desu
the fattest i'd go is probably the indian girl, she actually has an alright body albeit a bit chubby

fuck
my sides
in ordbit
cant breath
fuck
im dead

Second on the left looks like she's got sum tits tho senpai

When you are in love with somebody it doesn't matter. Even if you knew a girl who was skinny when you met them, and fat and overweight when you see them again. I knew a girl who was 4 ft 5 and skinny, but when she gained weight, she got neck fat and almost could not button her shirt. That didn't stop me from still liking her.

>I don't think I realised how long the models arm was
How can someone possibly be this lacking in self awareness?

Post more fatties. Need more material for my fat hate.

I'll dump a few things from "Operation Harpoon".

That was one of the last big operations here, wasn't it?

My sides

Elvis died like that

>it's easier to start liking fatties than to lose fat
>therefore, it's the right thing to do

Fat acceptance has been around since the 60's, pic related, Judy Freespirit, was one of the original founders of the "movement." It usually takes off every 10 years or so before the leadership gets crippled or dies from obesity, then once the memory of the last group has faded a new group of delusional fatties will start it again. This time though they've got enough young fat girls that I worry it will actually establish itself as a cultural movement with full media support.

Kek. Good times were had.

And one of the best photo shops in history for the finish.

>ThInnerBeauty

I loved how no one cared about photoshopping famous thin people to look fat, but photoshopping fat people to look thin was offensive. Gotta love sjw hypocrisy.

>(((Liebowitz)))

The irony

Americans don't like challenges anymore. It's easier to give up, the government will support and love you anyway