Did I do good?

Did I do good?

I "liked" the picture so that the mindless droves would so much as humor my comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump sandwich sounds good imo

yea if you are use to eating something that is full of shit

I like your response m9

Please post butthurt lib reactions

Bologna is pretty fucking underrated, especially if you fry it. That on some toasted white bread, a spread of russian dressing aka Big Mac sauce and a nice pickle...actually doesn't sound too bad at all.

Yeah. That's some stale shit, yet normies will eat it up for muh hip and funny anti-trump memes.

Whatever makes people feel adequate I guess, be it herd mentality virtue signalling and the like.

>hillary sandwich
>a literal piece of shit
>that'll be $16 plus tip

>posting on faceberg
>doing good

Pick one.

they actually bothered to steal this from some Canadian cuck sandwich shop?

shekelbook .com/windsorsandwichshop/photos/a.177453469307408.1073741828.156234111429344/270545999998154/?type=3

You're the kind of crazy that enjoys spam aren't you

i would like your comment if it showed in my newsfeed user

Nah, I actually go more for the real deal casing German style stuff. I don't eat it very much, but it can be good.

>order Hillary sandwich
>you are bent over and penetrated with a baguette
>UN peacekeepers and DHS agents start gathering around you, enforcing the sandwich procedure
>you cry "this isn't how a sandwich is supposed to be!"
>social justice warriors reeducating you on your outdated conceptions of what constitutes a sandwich
>feminists start shaming you on your inability to handle a sandwich
>the merchant is laughing in the background

>Morning, 2064
>Emerge from my Estrogen Based Sleep and Reeducation Pod
>Servbot places my testicles immediately into a clamp to keep me from committing rape, though I was sterilized at birth and all my semen is sent directly through biotubes to our god emperor shillary clitton long may she reign
>Crumple onto the floor and roll outside my house because walking is ableist
>Order a Hillary sandwich from my iPhone
>It's just a big button on the screen that says "SANDWICH"
>Reach the first gender-checkpoint
>Polygendered pansexual omnifluid otherkin spirit-democrat bibeefcake identifying with the name "Pocacuntus" stamps my privilege passport
>Immediately calls the police to report my homophobia, I was lying with my spine too straight on the floor
>Taken to an underground facility where I have to make plastic casts of vaginas and wear them as necklaces to advertise my obedience
>Establishment takes kindly to me and decides to have me ejected out of a plane into Detroit, where the citizens of Africa 2 can rape and eat me as part of their bi-daily diversity festivals
>Tell my superior officer that I'm too young to die
>Shoots me in the head for being ageist
>T-thanks Hillary

Fried spam with cholula and mayo on white bread

Giant douche or turd sangwich. The original photo had Bants. You have some kind of metaphorical but but shillary sammich

nah breh, my reply was way more witty than theirs. Besides, it breaks several liberal rules

>incorrect spelling of "bologna" (they're trying to talk about deli meats)
>culture shaming (Russians)
>body shaming

honestly, it's surprising the post is as popular as it is.

Had one of these a few days ago.

10/10.

>We’re making burgers great again!

>Rich pulled beef, crispy maple bacon, Mexican cheese, pickles & tomato served with a toupee of fries, Hickory BBQ sauce and America’s finest truffle mayo.

>In the words of the great man himself, IT’S HUUUGE!!!

>I "liked" the picture so that the mindless droves would so much as humor my comment.
>mindless droves
>said the dipshit desperately sharing his post with other people for approval and confirmation bias

yo idk what the intentions of the creators was, but this sandwich looks dope and honestly if it would give me a slightly more favorable view of Trump

>dat hypernatremia

People in Australia mostly just see your election as a sideshow.

>him being white is an insult
>russian dressing is an insult
>"lol small penis"

what is this form of humor

That's really all it is at this point. USA is fucked either way. It's all a matter of how fucked we're going to be.

I know a heretic when I see one

The best thing about Australia is that being so far removed from all this political bullshit gives a better perspective on how trite and stupid it all is.

I'd rather eat spam musubi again

I figured. Yo, is your government any good? I'm a student so between my school work and attempting to understand the American political climate, I'm pretty clueless about most other countries' political happenings.

>look up Burger Urge
>only in Queensland

rreeeeee

t. Melbourne

The only worthwhile thing that Australian politics produces is the banter.
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

nah stale and wordy comment m8. be more concise and clever

Fried spam is good though.

>Country is fucked either way. It's all a matter of how fucked we're going to be.
This is the state of 21st century politics worldwide it seems.