I am a stereotypical millennial. Shit ton of debt, but pretty decent income in non-liberal art field...

I am a stereotypical millennial. Shit ton of debt, but pretty decent income in non-liberal art field. how did this happen, bros? Why am I a meme?

Gotta real education

You weren't born in Canada. Get a masters and put your name on the waiting list for review. Or be poor. Your choice fatty.

I have a doctorate. Does that count?

>how did this happen
You were tricked by the jew.
Now they have leverage to keep you working like a good bee. Ideally you'll never be able to pay it off, and you'll wake up one day wondering why you spent your life in an office.

Being born in Canada helps only so long as you don't stay there. Your problem is 100k in loans. What is your degree and field

I believe that qualifies you to drive a taxi.

Depends in what. Non liberal isn't very specific Mister Doctor

>using credit cards

ayy

>94k
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, everyone laugh at stupid

Nigger I'm going to school for free with a fasfa and a Pel grant, you are fucking retarded. Go get a job you stupid liberal piece of shit. You should've worked through college instead of being a lazy cunt and falling for the university jew

Without going into too much detail: I am a non-MD healthcare provider. Specialty care, not primary care.

I pay em off every month. Gotta get dem points to fly for free.

Lol you are a stupid nigger, enjoy being cucked by the hospital you will intern for

>not STEM
into the trash you go

Intern? I am fully licensed and paid, pic related.

>non-liberal art field
>Went to uni to graduate in an art field
Oh god.

jews printed money, 90% of money banks loan doesn't exist, colleges keep hiring 100 deans to do nothing. Gotta get the HR department. Gotta get the Diversity Department and the 30 employees all paid. Gotta get that money to buy 1000 state of the art computers for the campus.

I am a sterotypical milenial, no debt, I was smart enough to not go to college.

>using mint
Have fun with them cleaning out your accounts since you gave them all your passwords.

>Having a high % cash back card
>Getting money every month without changing anything I buy
>Never paid a cent in interest

Well, if you're fifty grand in the whole, what is that relative to income, and income after expenses?

>letting jews track your buying habits

Nice pay for September, what, did you get fired? HAHAHAHA FAIL!!! LOOSER!

>healthcare provider
"Under federal regulations, a "health care provider" is defined as: a doctor of medicine or osteopathy, podiatrist, dentist, chiropractor, clinical psychologist, optometrist, nurse practitioner, nurse-midwife, or a clinical social worker who is authorized to practice by the State and performing within the scope of their practice as defined by State law, or a Christian Science practitioner"

You said it was a "non liberal" arts degree. So I'm guessing you are either clinical social worker or a Christian Science practitioner.

If its the latter then you are a fucking retard. If its the first one then... I would suggesting working in the shittiest countries like Philippines and other Asian countries to get work experience. Or switch to psychology and try to work as a university therapist.

Either way, you are fucked.

SLP/PT/OT?

These fucks don't like free shit. Pic related.

sorry not to get work experience. If you work in these countries, and maybe in Singapore you can earn big bucks cause you are educated in the West and they like to hire Westerners to do specialty work.

One of those, yes.

hello would you like to sponsor a dumb neet? i only need internet, food and water to survive.

i make a cheap pet

Almost 100k in loans? Nigger what the fuck. And here I thought 4.5k was going to kill me.
I feel a little weight off my shoulders now.

What do I get in return?

Yes, my groceries are top secret.

It's not so bad. I will have it paid off in 3 years.

How do you not have a few grand laying around?

Have never worked while in school for as long as I could remember, but that's changing now. Scholarship money running out. The borrowed money is for emergency use only.

>dropped out of school in grade 6
>neet from 12 to 23
>no child support, live in house with single mom making $18k/yr from Walmart and 2 siblings

>30 now
>deliver pizza in a corvette using over $450 in gas per month
>positive 14k in finances
>live fully alone in cheap apartment

Step it up senpai

What year corvette?

2002 C5 base targa top

Are you a hot trap with a passport and have you ever thought about prostitution?

because you weren't hedonistic, or were simply too dumb/scared to shy away from college and consider other possibilities. I skipped college and never had debt in my life, by the time most people pay off their debt they'd be in their mid to late 30s, or even 40s with property.

I started working right after high school instead of going to college so I'd say people like me began our income at 19. that's ~15 years I have on people like you until you can start trying to catch up to me financially, but this doesn't mean it will take another 15 years to get to my status assuming your effort allowed you to get paid more. your mid to late 30s onward should be comfortable if you don't get yourself in anymore debt somehow, but your youth will have been totally sacrificed for that wealthy late lifestyle.

Did you go to grad school or some ripoff private college? How are you in so much debt?

Jesus fucking CHRIST, $94,000? You're a fucking fool, you have to make a shitload of plain awful decisions and plans to find yourself that in level debt. Just had to go to a private school, huh OP?

what app/tool

Bachelor's + doctorate + residency.

Mint.com

Banks, which are a Jewish invention. No bank has even close to the money they say they do. They use your debt as collateral for the people who open accounts.

>$-94,174

its free whats the catch?
data farm?

why did you get 120k in loans for a job that pays 100k a year?

move into a hovel, stop buying stupid nigger shit

I make $160k a year. Taxes + insurance + deductions are a bitch.

See

endless sex.

My anus can only handle so much.

For comparison purposes. 27, male, military (enlisted). Been in for 7 years. Before that worked in tech for ~$11/hr. I think you can definitely catch up OP. You just have to put more of your income into your taxi deferred accounts to stop getting assraped in taxes and live below your means enough to aggressively pay down the debt. The only loan in pic is mortgage.

Youre a rich boy is what you are