So does Trump take testosterone or something? How could a man his age be so virile?

So does Trump take testosterone or something? How could a man his age be so virile?

He's a fat cuck

He's never had a sip of alcohol in his life.

He does the same thing as me.

I Ice my balls after working out every day.
+200% testosterone production.

He woulda had a sip of trump vodka. Surely you don't just make your own brand and not try it

Red meat, water filters

shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

Yeah things work faster when you freeze them

Shouldn't epstein be pleading the 5th?

>Surely you don't just make your own brand and not try it
This is like saying you've gotta taste your own semen because it's your own brand.

I would not be surprised if he takes a lot of vitamin supplement.

He's a billionaire, the guy probably has dietitians working for him to maintain his health. Also top tier physicians to keep him in presidential shape.

>having a sip of alcohol will turn u into a decrepit estrogenfueled cuck
hmm senpai..

WATER FILTERS

or coffee

capcha: select images with coffee

>fat

He wears body armor, he's in about the best possible shape you can be in at 70. Never smoked, never drank.

Leafs always be jealous faggots. Anyone who elected a fucking snowboard instructor whose only purpose is muh diversity has zero rights to mock anyone so long as their own shitty house is out of order.

Alcohol has been our friend for ages.

Yeah he's an encephalopod

This. Trump didn't get this far in the globalist elites' political charade without knowing the real story behind JFK.

Soros just said that the EC will cuck your asses again. I aint never voted for no lisping fag. Stop worshipping your paid cryptokike masters. For once

At least he's white, cuckboi
>prepping the bull all the way to the "white" house

Super Male Vitality from InfoWars.com

He's just that high off of true America

I've googled this, but I'm still not sure if it's a real thing or not. Icing your balls?

U do tho

Alcohol is our friend but it is not good for us in any capacity.

The only way alcohol is good for you is if the only other option is drinking stagnant poisonous water, which was a real fucking problem in Europe for a very long time.

Uses every product in the InfoWars line.

that sounds like the /fit/test of memes

Yes he has, he abstains from it because it's what killed his brother.

>The chink putting his house up for foreclosure

He probably should to be quite honest.
Wouldn't want to get on Hillary's bad side.

Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiight. Deflection-mirror. Activate!

Think about it like this, OP.

A person destined to live to be 100 is the same at age 70 as a person who is destine to live to be 80 is at age 50.

Mumbo jumbo. Also
>two Corinthians