Quagmire Punches Johnny Test

Johnny: HEY!
Quagmire: Hello little boy, what can I help you with
Johnny: HA HA Ha you have such a dumb shirt on
Quagmire: Hey that's no- WAIT A MINUTE! you're that rip off Johnny Test.
Johnny: Yes. and you are that stupid guy Quagmire. Everyone hates you and you're dumb show. GO TO HELL STUPID HA! I AM SO SO AWESOME.
Quagmire: (punches Johnny) NO YOU ARE NOT AWESOME! YOU'RE JUST A FLAME HAIRED RIPPED OFF JERK. AND PEOPLE LOVE MY SHOW!
Joe Swanson: don't worry we'll take him off your hands. You are Under arrest Johnny Test

Okay

10/10

Johnny: ha! Looks like not everyone has genius sisters.
Johnny: (presses button for his secret jetpack) Get a life Quagmire. Ha loser!
Joe Swanson: He's getting away!
Quagmire: Don't worry Joe. Old Quagmire has a few tricks up his sleeve. Come on follow me.
Quagmire: (drives to work and gets in his airplane to pilot)
Joe Swanson: But Quagmire is it handicap accessible?
Quagmire: My cockpit is all-accessible. heh heh alright. Now let's get that fire headed loser!

DeviantAut thread?

go on

Quagmire: Hold onto your butts! (take off in jet to Johnny)
Joe Swanson: LOOK! There he is!
Johnny: (whip crack) Wow. Didn't know losers could fly. (pulls out phone) Blingbling, I need your help for something.
Blingbling: Ah, if it isn't Johnny Test. You know my mother still has me grounded from your last stunt you pulled with that fake delivery for dragon dil-
Johnny: BLAH BLAH BLAH. If I get your one of Susan's headbands will you help me?
Blingbling: OHHHhhh Susan. What do you need?
Johnny: I need one of your Blingjets to fly over to my location, and make IT QUICK! (whipcrack)

Oh?

>(whip crack)

My sides

>whipcrack

Too fucking accurate

I can get behind this.

Why are DeviantArt/Cringe threads banned on Sup Forums?

Cmon OP this is actually pretty good. Keep going. If you do it right Fox will give you a season then cancel you for two years and bring you back as a zombie.

I have no fucking idea, they used to practically be a staple of this board, but I suppose mods feel they take away from important things, like 400 post threads bitching about some random post on tumblr.

Turned into doxxing, which is always a big disaster for the Sup Forums legal staff.

1/3

Could you elaborate on that?
This sounds too good.

2/3

>This entire image

What the fuck is going on?

Is this for real? Mods are insane. Honestly I don't know what's with their power trip.
>shipping threads are okay
>having 15 threads about SU at one time is okay
>Twitter posts are okay
>funny picture thread NOT OKAY???

If they delete these kinds of threads we need to make 1000 more at the same time. That'll teach 'em.

3/3

NO
YOU CAN STILL STOP THIS

STOP
THERE'S STILL TIME TO STOP

So why is the shit steaming anyway? Is the temperature in the room cold? did he simply just take a really warm shit? if it was warm though I doubt it'd hold that solid shape

Why are furries so entangled with poop and pee? What is so erotic? Is it like how dogs utilize that scent so they come to appreciate it or something? Or am I looking way to deep into it, and furry fetishism hapoens to be comorbid with scat and piss fetish?

Hello, Newfriend!
Enjoy your time on Sup Forums

whoa, check out that pikadonk

because we may stumble upon a mod's gallery

so this is the unhinged psychological terror thread
I can dig it

Probably because most of it is fetishshit

Maybe they're afraid allowing it to become common will lead to shitposting like they usually do on other boards? These threads tend to get big, but they're pretty harmless and have a lot of content to work with, unlike those shitty filename threads. I dunno, maybe when it has its own smiling banana or time machine modulus, then mods can delete them.

And that'll have to be it from me for now. Maybe someone else wants to keep this thread alive?

Then Lizzie threads should be purged.

>typical shoujo anime.jpg

>when somebody's going to post the picture

>when somebody's going to post the picture and your dick is out

>when it's too late

So are shipping threads, waifu threads, and a bunch of other threads. What makes this one worse? The fact that people are more likely to laugh than fap?

>What makes this one worse?

Being actually rampant with /trash/aco/ level fetishes.

I don't think those pics belong here. I don't know why people post fetish stuff in these threads. Can't mods just ban those guys in particular?

Alright, what'd I miss here?

That picture of Chester Cheetah and a bunch of other furries including Spyro working at Subway as Chester takes a footlong sized shit into one of the buns, the implication being that the customer had ordered it.

I'm never shocked or disgusted by seeing things like these anymore, I'm only curious. They really fascinate me, they make me think about what was going through that person's head when they drew it, what sort of thought processes must occur in order to draw these sorts of things or what sort of upbringing must they have had.

IT WAS A STORMY NIGHT WHEN A BOLT OF LIGHTNING FORCED ME OFF THE ROAD. MY CAR SKITTERED INTO A GOVERNMENT LABORATORY WHERE A TOP SECRET EXPERIMENT WAS UNDERWAY. I SWERVED INTO THE PATH OF DR. CHASE'S MOLECULAR TRANSFER RAY CAUSING ME AND MY CAR TO BECOME ONE. THE INCREDIBLE TURBO TEEN!

>Hard on for mediocre cars

Very specific fetish

Fun fact, the guy who drew this posts in battlestation threads on Sup Forums.

Not new to Sup Forums. Just new to Sup Forums.

So, Clarence was stole from Peridot and Star?

This aired on TV

boo

This one is too surreal to be anything but completely hilarious.

I think this one is satire but still hilarious.

Post more.

The good ol' days.