The Flash Post-Talkback Thread

Talkback thread

Magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de98602d235d3b0dfcdf095c223649a922d54514&dn=The.Flash.2014.S03E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4q9iEGpqXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay guys, let's make sumptuous day a thing. Who's with me?

So how'd you rate season 3 so far?

definitely better than s2 already. also beats out some of the early s1 episodes by virtue of just having more plot development going on. but still not on the level of hype that came out of the last several episodes of s1.

so why hasn't gideon come back?
>level of hype that came out of the last several episodes of s1.
thats really only possible during engame, when we're going down hill.
we're still on the uphill walk, trying to build steam

This. The Caitlin side story is pretty cringe, half because Caitlin and her mom don't know how to emote, and half because it's one of those "doesn't let her friends know she needs help so the situation only gets worse" episodes, so I hope that's short.

But otherwise the Julian, Wally and HR side stories are all interesting enough to keep S3 afloat, at least for now

Barry made Gidoeon so itll be back when Barry invents it

It's hard to emote when your character's shtick is "cold".

but Eobard had that room with it; so wouldn't the room still be there?

1080p on Mega?

Flashpoint

hmm
i really want to further explore the changes barry caused. i know theres stuff that hasn't come up yet

Snart goes full cold ham though.

missed the ep how was it

I bet it's not even a thing on HR's Earth, he just made it up to sound fancy.

its was alright, a solid 7/10 id say

So is tv Flash even that fast? I've been watching Supergirl on netflix to get caught up on all the CW comic shows, and she's just as fast as him in their crossover episode.

Gideon was integrated into the RF suit not the room. The suit was mounted there when they were talking to Gideon right?

not in this episode
youtu.be/V4q9iEGpqXc

Think of it like the fusion dance. Barry's speed alone isn't a high enough power level to get the job done there, but he lowered himself to her level and his speed plus her speed was enough to do it.

So it's pretty much confirmed that HR left his earth because Savitar is after him, right?

Her best acting is when she's anything but """"""cold"""""

I think you need to see an optometrist user, you can clearly see the suit in the background.

oh
i totally missed it, shit

running on three hour sleep
just finished episode
fun and comfy
ready for hype
24 dollars on pizza i love you man

>m-muh comic book power levels!

Who else's heart is warmed by the idea of Barry and Julian becoming friends?

I mean, besides not Caitlin's obviously.

Me, I liked the end of the episode. Going to get drinks. They could be good friends!

It might be cool for Barry to have a friend to ground him, whose life isn't all about being tech support for the Flash.

Anyone have the link for last week please? In exchange here's an awesome Flash pic.

It's headed for disaster when he finds out Barry was the Flash all along and gets all buttmad about it.

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to Central City downtown tomorrow

Is that a robo-flash?

should I feel bad for dropping The Flash after last week's episode?

Sure

If you have sex with Caitlin and she orgasms, will she freeze your dick through her vagina?

Please respond

Why did they change the name from Julian Dorn to Julian Albert?

The idea of going down on her and getting the "tongue stuck to a lamppost" scene from A Christmas Story is funnier.

I'd rather lose my tongue than my dick

next episode is two weeks from now? literally why?

Amerifriends need a week off to choose one of the apt candidates they have for presidency.

The election meltdown.

>Malfoy is literally Malfoy

Hahaha

Because the American election is more ridiculous and over the top than a show with giant shark men and alternate timelines

Speaking of which, what was that about Hillary propaganda on ep3 of Supergril?

So Dr. Alchemy is clearly the mini boss. The big boss of the season is going to be Killer Frost.

>implying they will break the status quo
>didn't even kill the nigger
Yeah, right

I wished he shaved the beard.

Who wants webms?

>mfw in just a few short months or years people will argue over which Wells was best the same way people argue over the different Doctor's in Doctor Who
Who else is betting we eventually meet that partner of his and they become the Wells this season?

Or at the very least he brings them on board and them and HR work together well enough to keep around.

Harry > Wellsobard > HR

>inb4 Wellsobardfags

I love ice powers so much. If they decide not to use it beyond a few episodes I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

I wanna see her be a hero after the obligatory drama arc about her powers

What would the good guy name for Killer Frost be?

Ice

Frost. Harry already used it.

goddamn it's going to be the standard CW drama scolding scene the protagonist gets after doing something to move the plot along... except it's going to be some faggy brit complaining about honesty and shit, this is going to get really gay.

They better not be fucking setting up Julian as a villain, or I'll be pissed.

Tbh the fact that Kara helped him was pretty stupid. Kara is super fast, but she doesn't have the speedforce

They could have done the Smallville homo scene and it would have been better.

Maybe he's a Thawne.

>Finally get legit Killer Frost 3 seasons in
>Ronnie is dead and Firestorm is a time travelling nigger

Is there any more KF scenes in the episode?

Or any scene you guys want to see as webm?

Yeah, but Julian was always a twat. A twat with a semi-decent point about Barry, but twat still.

>implying negro Firestorm isn't 10x better than shitty Amell

>you have an incredible freezing power
>I will lock myself in a contained area with you and force you to let me abuse it

Dumbest scientist ever

Lets be real here, Stein is the only thing making CW Firestorm not shit, but Killer Frost and Firestorm's relationship is pretty great in the comics.

So is Black Canary and Green Arrow's.

Then all we'll need is a lady with green fire to be, well, Fire. Then we can have Fire and Ice.

Well, he's an indian nigger. Probably just hired to fill the quota.

It was in the show too, but then Arrow's writers apparently got brain damage.

What gets me is that there actually is a black Firestorm in the comics. Why the fuck did they make him some dumb nigger who tryna get his life on track and needs mo money fo dat scholarship instead of just making him the actually in college, smart black kid in the comics?

Stein needed some banter

Because they already introduced Jason as a scientist, so it would be a very boring dynamic, and they only needed a new partner for Stein because Amell couldn't do it. It wasn't planned, they just had to work around it when it became an issue. Conflicting personalities works better than two scientists who work together cohesively.

Why you gotta be racist bro

I think Jax is pretty cool and he plays of Stein well

>Jax
>dumb
Fuck off, ya racist cunt.

I wasn't being racist. I only called the stupid black guy a nigger. If anything I was being classist.

Go find the nearest black guy, call him a nigger, and say you were being classist not racist

Post results

No because he would beat me up for being a white person and using the word nigger in an act of genuinely definable racism.

>Sup Forumsmblr

>I'm not being racist, the guy I'm calling a nigger is

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Couple questions. Does the HR Earth seem to have a theme emerging, like cowboy/evil/steampunk? Is that monster something anyone recognizes from comics?

No theme yet, they just seem to be your typical "off-brand" Earth where there are tons of small deviations

How is it not racist for a person to beat me up for using the word nigger just because I am white?

Poor little white boy

Can't even use racial slurs anymore, what is this country coming to

I know, it's an absolute travesty. Nigger was our word to begin with.

It's your fault for being born a shitskin.

Goddamn cultural appropriation

>implying

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't find Caitlin attractive

She is a spitting image of my ex I broke up with this year and it feels like I'm watching her every episode

I for one think its silly that she's having mood swings just because of the powers. A shortcut to making her evil. Have it be something else ya know?

I'm kind of in the same boat except she looks like my sister.

So you didn't find your own girlfriend attractive?

Why can't mood swings be a side effect of her power?

So you wanna fuck your sister is what you're saying

Is she not wearing panties in that picture?

It just seems like a writing shortcut to making her evil. If they explain it some way I'll be mistaken. Caitlyn has been pretty white bread so far so I guess they see presenting her a s a threat a difficult task

I see. I guess it'll remain that way unless a giant twist occurs like they are all human hating robot world.

I dated her on a pretty nasty rebound from something long term.

It didn't last that long and it was probably a big mistake

Meh, I can easily accept that make her more "evil" is simply part of her powers. Like that Magenta chick had her evil side come out, kinda like that

>implying you need undergarments when you're ice cold all the time

I believe magenta had split personalities before the powers.

>I for one think its silly that she's having mood swings just because of the powers

How else are they going to keep her redeemable if she's going to be a villain of the week at some point?