Does Sup Forums like Einstein?

Does Sup Forums like Einstein?

He was the smartest man who ever lived. But he was a jew. Does that make him a bad person, even though he pretty much invented the 21st century with his discoveries? We would still be sucking Newton's cock and not venture beyond steam engines and horses?

He stole someone else's work while working at the patents office

Jews are the superior race. They are intellectually superior to whites by far, not to mention they're less violent and degenerate. As a race realist I acknowledge and accept the supremacy of the Jews.

Einstein didn't invent the internal combustion engine though

Einstein was brilliant, but so were all the other physicists of that era. All of them made important contributions to the development of relativistic and quantum physics in the early 20th century.

Also counting the posts before I have to debunk that dumb fucking infographic with all the inconsistencies about Minkwoski, Michelson, Lorentz, and Poincare.

> even though he pretty much invented the 21st century with his discoveries?

Nice English, Pablo.

And he didn't invent the jet engine

He probably used his name to publish the works of his wife. In University / school he sucked really bad in mathematics and physics

Yeah I agree. I live a happy, comfortable life in a big house with a wife who loves me and an awesome dog.

Whatever our kike overlords are doing I'm fine with it.

>einstein had bad grades in school meme
Never happened. He was always top marks.

einstein himself resented people being put on a pedestal and made sure to say that there were many intelligent scientists who contributed

>his discoveries

Called it, started typing typing the moment I posted. 1) Michelson didn't discover shit about relativity. Michelson and Morley were proponents of the luminiferous aether model, which purported that all of space was filled with a fluid (the aether) through which electromagnetic waves propagated. They developed an experiment to test for its existence and came up empty. His real contribution was the development of the Michelson interferometer.

2) Lorentz and Poincare developed the mathematical language (transformation matrices) that come up in relativity, but they didn't connect it to kinematics. They were trying to develop a way to transform electromagnetic fields between reference frames while preserving Maxwell's Laws. The result was the Lorentz tensor, and while this mathematical framework was used to produce new results in electromagnetism, neither Lorentz or Poincare pushed it any further.

3) Einstein's contribution was wholly unique. Einstein showed that Lorentz and Poincare's results could be derived without any assumptions about the invariance of Maxwell's Laws, but instead falls out as a natural consequence of postulating a constant speed of light. Not only was he able to completely rederive all of their mathematical framework, but he took it a step further and applied these new transformation laws to Newton's laws, and in doing so uncovered all the phenomena we associate with special relativity - length contraction, time dilation, relativistic doppler shift, etc.

Minkowski later accomplished something similar using a third, separate starting point - the assumption of a locally flat spacetime metric (Minkowski space).

Damn, this is OC. Are you a PhD student in physics?

Yes.

Smart?
Absolutely.
Smartest?
Fuck off.

mfw he said tesla was the smartest himself

Newton wins the award for smartest physicist.

He wanted to do physics, but didn't have the mathematical tools needed to do it...

... so he invented calculus.

>He was the smartest man who ever lived.
No thats Nikola Tesla.

I wonder if Einstein was a zionist kike he should be so smart that he should see the stuff his tribe is doing as primitive nonsense.

Wrong. Quantum mechanics laid the foundation for the modern world. Relativity is mental masterbation

I'm with you, bro. Jews score higher than whites on practically every IQ test. Since IQ is genetic, we truly do have to accept Jewish supremacy as fact. If you deny it you're not even a race realist t b h.

Fuck Tesla. He made a single noteworthy contribution to electric engineering (the induction motor). Basically everything else he ever did was either:
a) Duplicating the work and experiments done by other researchers or
b) Made up as he went along

His actual publications have almost no calculus in them and lack nearly any scientific rigor. Fuck him, fuck his pigeons, and fuck his dumb steampunk fetish internet fanclub

True, but relativity was still a major development that completely reshaped the way we look at objects exceeding classical limits. Incidentally, Einstein didn't win the Nobel for relativity, he won it for his paper on the quantized nature of the photoelectric effect.

>He was the smartest man who ever lived.

[citation needed]

>invented the 21st century

Considering how much I hate the 21st century id much rather be riding horses at this point

I will respect anyone who does something great no matter what they are. It's not that I hate Jews because they are jews or niggers because their skin is black, I hate the typical behavior displayed by them. If an Afrikaner contributed something great to humanity then I would have respect for him. Unfortunately most do not and most Jews are parasites, its not the race, its the behavior patterns typical to them. There are shit tier white people like my alcoholic uncle who is a lazy stumble drunk at 2:00pm moron who I have no respect for.

Tl;Dr, respect is earned not given, he has earned my respect through his contributions regardless of race.

Thank fucking god someone else knows what he's talking about here. Gonna copy this for the next time this shit comes up sempai

Fuck you jew.

>smartest man who ever lived

Stop trolling... kike.

Einstein is the biggest meme scientist.

>invented the 21st century with his discoveries
Top kek. He was a plagiarist kike. Theory of relativity hasn't done shit for mankind. You know what has though? Tesla and his discovery of the AC and his various inventions.

>Theory of relativity
>he thinks thats all einstein did

it's a comic sans meme so it must be true

Tesla didn't discover AC, all he did sell it as a better option for power transmission (which, in fairness, it is). Michael Faraday developed the theoretical framework for alternating electrical current and the first working AC generators were developed by... I forget the name but I think it was either a Frenchman or a Russian sometime in the mid-to-late-ish-1800s.

Ironically, DC is better for almost everything else, which is why almost everything from your phone to your car to your computer uses either DC power sources or AC to DC converters.

How's this?

Einstein considered Isaac Newton the most brilliant man to have ever lived.

also what I believe

I can't think of any Jewish inventors, I'm not sure if they are capable of it.

Didn't he steal ideas from his patent office job?
He stole other's work and took it for his own, like the typical Jew. Nothing special.

idk about the accuracy but that looks pretty cool

If a whole bag of shekels is dropped into the mud, there's bound to at least be one clean shekel out of them all.

>Newton

Maybe on gravity. But thats it.

Plenty of other geniuses. Tesla and Faraday are among my favorites.

No. Einstein plagiarized all his theories, and they're all wrong. Relativity, spacetime, wormholes- it's all bullshit.

einstein the electrifying.
A missle of a man.
Who can come near?

>Does Sup Forums like Einstein?
Some interesting maths. I got mt Ms.physics and had to deal with the ei-jew very little. Take a look at Roger and Richard for some cool 'beginning or everything' and crazy quantum magic shit