ITT WE SUMMON THE OBAMA "I'M WINNING :(" LEAFNIGGER

Special copypasta boys

OBAMA DID NOT MAKE 15 MILLION JOBS

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/29/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-half-true-claim-about-job-recovery/

davidstockmanscontracorner.com/barrack-obama-tells-another-whopper-he-did-not-create-12-8-million-jobs/

newsmax.com/Finance/DavidStockman/obama-jobs-lies-economy/2015/07/03/id/653391/

LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION GOING THE FUCK DOWN

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

EVERYONE WORKING ABOVE THE AGE OF 16 IS COUNTED (NO UPPER LIMIT)

bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

HOWEVER

bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (ABOVE 55 YEAR OLDS) = 3.7

THAT’S RIGHT ACCORDING TO (((STATS))) YOUR GRANDMA IS FUCKING EMPLOYED

HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (CONTRIBUTING TO THE AVERAGE) = 20 – 24 year olds

HOW THE MATH IS DONE

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE = UNEMPLOYED / CIVIL LABOR FORCE = 8575 / 156906 = 5.5 %

HOWEVER

EMPLOYMENT TO POPULATION RATIO = EMPLOYED / CIVILIAN POPULATION = 148,331 / 250,080 = 59.3%

UNEMPLOYED % IN PROPORTION TO POPULATION = 61.7%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment-to-population_ratio#/media/File:US_Employment_Statistics_-_March_2015.png

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/labor07a-eng.htm
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.TLF.CACT.ZS
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2014/09/11/sorry-obama-fans-reagan-did-better-on-jobs-and-growth/#5e0a4d253c92
forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/#6b012edd20bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this

WTF YOU FUCKING POO IN LOO FUCK

I DUBBED HIM SYRUPNIGGER A LOOOONG TIME AGO BUDDY

I NAMED HIM FIRST!

>babies should work

>LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION GOING THE FUCK DOWN
>data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Because of boomers retiring and more students. Seriously what is your right wing retard conspiracy? Why did you think it was falling?

unemployment is high

record number of people out of the workforce

bingo bango obongo

Also when he first started posting I got him to admit he was a NEET that live in Ontario. He will deny this now, do not believe his lies.

I SWEAR YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE

Aww, how cute. The retard still can't grasp what Pajeet is saying. He wants to discuss Economics, but doesn't know the first thing about it. Won't stop him from babbling anyway.

that's really nothing special.
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/labor07a-eng.htm

Based India you do good work. Keep it up!

This is just fucking sad. Pajeet doesn't understand the employment to population ratio is everyone 16+ while the unemployment rate excludes retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

I'm giving him charts of who is not in the labor force but he doesn't get it.

FOUR MINUTE RESPONSE

see
It's happening among all age groups. And welcome back syrupnigger.

I think as a dedication to pajeet for completely and utterly BTFO the Obama groupie the leafs name should be: "designated shitting leaf".

Pajeet shits on America claiming 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.shoud work.

Right wing retards praise him for it.

This is fucking sad.

It's not unusual to have a large Not In Labour Force.

Do you genuinely make these graphs yourself?

OK MOTHERFUCKERS I'M GOING TO NUKE THIS THREAD WITH 1 SCREENSHOT. IT'S ALL OVER AFTER THIS.

THE 25 TO 54 EMPLOYMENT RATIO IS UP UNDER OBAMA AND IS HIGHER THAN IT WAS IN REAGAN'S 2ND TERM.

IT'S OVER.

OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN.

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT

PAJEET CAN THROW ALL THE SHIT AT THE WALL HE WANTS. HE'S WIPED.

>Easiest summon thread ever

ITS ALMOST LIKE OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS

>it's a leafnigger short-circuits episode

Hear, hear I concur.

You have to understand these right wing retards hate their own country so much that they've had to make up absurd unemployment rates just to shit on their own country.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SO IT IS 40% UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER ALL HUH MOOSEKEK

No it's from the WSJ. All these charts are sourced.

Also

I've officially declared victory.

Holy fuck dude

Wow, it went up a whole fucking 3 points under Obama. I have no way of responding to such an amazing recovery.

Designated
Shitting
Leaf

Pajeet changes his argument because he's been destroyed. It's over for you Pajeet. You can shit on America all you want but you have been WIPED.

That's not how victory works sugar. You have to actually win, not just say you win.

At least we got you meme'ing with us now.

Obama the Food stamp President!

WHY DOES OBAMA CONSIDER YOUR GRANDMA AS EMPLOYED CANUCK?

>96.3% of >55 year olds are employed
>(((stats)))

LEAF AND CREDIBILITY BTFO

Dude, it's the same percentage virtually everywhere in the world.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.TLF.CACT.ZS

No you retard that's the 25 to 54 employment ratio. You still have to allow for stay at home moms, people going back to studies, disabled, etc.

THE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 4.9%.

The employment to pop ratio is not a measure of unemployment.

>It's another "Leaf is a retard" episode

Tired of reruns DESU.

inb4 Leaf doesn't know what Glass-Steagall is/was and why repealing it caused 2008.

I've been meming you right wing retards out of existence.

You get BTFO by me every single day. That's why you can't stand it.

I have to say though for the record, I find it sad how hard you hate on your own country. You're willing to make up lies and allow Pajeet to shit on your own country.

I never conservashits were such cucks.

So you admit Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

GRAMM LEACH BLILEY ACT

LITERALLY 3 FUCKING REPUBLICANS.

AHAHAHAH YOU MAKE MY ARGUMENTS FOR ME.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Behold this is what a real recovery looks like

No, that's not what I said. Do you understand English beyond a 4th grade level?

/thread

I'm out.

Why do you do this leaf? I want to get inside the mind of a person who us so obsessed with another country's leader. What is your motivation? What drives you? How does it feel to be the designature shitting leaf? It must be like what a battered woman who always goes back to her abusive man feels like. Are you so starved for attention that even negative attention and getting BTFO fills the void?

Did Clinton sign it?

>SO IT IS 40% UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER ALL
>unironically saying the unemployment is 40%

Dam, i better teach my 2 year old son some work ethic. He is too lazy

>random article written by some retard disproves him
nigger leaf is done, hes struggling to breath at this point.

>All these charts are sourced.
No, they're not.

There's one actual working source, and it's on

>employed % is not a real %
>100-employed% is not unemployed %

Leaf nigger shows his true colors

You know, I used to think the old adage about liberals: That debating them is like debating a pigeon. They strut around, shit all over the floor, and then act like they've won; was a little harsh and unfair. Then, I met the designated shitting leaf. He is definitely a pigeon person.

I ALREADY DEBUNKED THIS RETARD
forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2014/09/11/sorry-obama-fans-reagan-did-better-on-jobs-and-growth/#5e0a4d253c92

Hey there, you didn't answer.

>But there aren't 7 million re-entering the labor force so...
Neither is there a million people leaving the workforce, which shows you are being disingenuous and missing the point. The fact 10k retirees are leaving means nothing if more are entering back.

>You do know the US has an aging population right?
Entirely true, but not really relevant when the largest demographic is the second youngest one, and the range I am pointing out is the majority of the population (x-ers+millenials), therefore making the point "oh, it's old overpowering everything" not hold much weight when boomers aren't even the largest block of +70 year olds, those are still the Silents. Ergo, sure it's aging, but how is it relevant?

>You do know these statisticians know what they're doing and right wing retards are morons right?
Both an ad hominem and an appeal to authority? You can do better leafy man.

And you still didn't answer my questions. It can be shown that retirees aren't pushing labour participation down, but rather it would be much lower if it weren't for them; also, while it is true that more high school graduates are going to college, their labour participation reduction is even less than the 25-55 range who should have already gotten a masters at that point. This is all based on the BLS statistics you clearly think so highly of and presume that are without error.

If that all holds true, what you pushing the labour participation down?

All I'm seeing is you posting the same graphs, ignoring the ones that are contradictory to you, and then calling everyone else retarded. No one is btfo when a retard runs around loudly shitting himself in public unfortunately to say.

I gotta ask, do you get paid for all your time posting here? I really hope so for your sake

And out comes the proxy. Why do you do this leaf? We're already on to you.

Yes. So the worst argument against a Democrat is that he signs Republican bills? I agree we need to have a Democratic Senate, House and president!

Also, I'm curious to see that right wingers are so strongly in favor of heavy-handed government intervention and regulation of the marketplace, particularly the banking industry.

Am I to assume that Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are your 2 favorite Senators?

Answer the questions. I answered yours honestly.

I honestly don't think so, pretty sure CTR is American, he does it for free.

Why cant Obongo compete?

>The guy claiming bush is solely responsible for 2008 based on a youtube video he saw now admits that maybe Clinton's bill had an impact

wew, we're close to a breakthrough m8.

>muh conspiracy!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Fucking right wing retards

See how paranoid these right wing retards are?

And yeah the Pajeet is completely off his loo.

He doesn't know what an unemployment rate is.

His googling skills are a 0/5 on elance if you ask me.

Not to mention the millions of rapist Mexicans Obama's policies let into the country.

I have questions for you, Obamaleaf.

Why are you here?

Do you hold any views that the majority of Sup Forums agrees on?

Try as much as you want m8, you're not as good at this as he is, you're at best a sycophant.

>types the exact same way using the same lingo

Better put my tinfoil on

>Yes. So the worst argument against a Democrat is that he signs Republican bills?
Oh my, that was savage. Don't push them too hard, save the suicides to the election night

I ALREADY DEBUNKED THIS RETARD

forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/#6b012edd20bc

Let's be honest though you guys only loved Reagan because he nearly tripled the national debt and gave weapons to Iran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

>Canadian trying to assert his intellectual superiority
>can't into basic math

FEED US LOLCOW

Dude, proxies only work if you change your writing style and persona. If it's too obvious that you're both the same person, it doesn't work.

Previously, you claimed that the president is 100% personally responsible for each and every single job created, so tell me how a president creates jobs.

Answer my questions leaf. Why do you do this? What is your motivation?

Yeah, it's kinda of sad by now.

>you're not as good at this as he is
I know. The based Canadian as a gift, that is without question

>Better put my tinfoil on

You better.

17 and 24 seconds apart respectively.

Amazing coordination, given the different time zones and thousands of miles in difference.

Honestly it's going to be fucking glorious. I'm going to have 5 collages. When Trump loses, I don't know if this board will ever recover.

You don't know history leaf we spent all that to defeat pic related while Obama cant defeat the guys he called the JV squad. TOPKEK

You'll still be a retard even if he loses.

Answer the question. Because you believe that jobs are created only though presidential action, how does a president create jobs?

>muh conspiracy!!!!!!

I'm just Correcting the Record, don't mind me

Here comes the autist

>being this paranoid.

I take it as a compliment that you think I can type this fast.

lol being this fucking delusional

Do you promise to live stream your suicide when he wins? I'd really, really like to watch.

Answer the question

You already did for two whole years and you blew it.

And Obama doubled the debt and gave weapons to ISIS.

They think we're the same person. Honestly man let's just fuck with their autism.

>1 screenshot
ineffective. it doesn't list a metric for employment.

If I get a job once for a week, am I "Employed?"

According to your chart, I am. Which is why your data is wrong.

Where were you when a brave little leaf slayed a nation of a billion mudbutts and the entire alt-right?

He has no reason he is a autistic shitposter

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Wait a second to catch my breath

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Jesus Christ man, you need to stop taking Sup Forums so seriously

No but honestly there better be mass Trumptard suicides when he loses. Anything less would be a disappointment.

actual size

Great, now he's using an extra Canadian proxy. Could he get any more pathetic? Let's find out.

What are you going to do when trump wins? Will we finally be relieved of the nightly designated shitting leaf threads?

I have a question. Well, two.

How does the president create 14 million jobs through economic stimulation?

What's your opinion on failed ACA?

Ok, one more. How does a nigger who can't make healthcare work, create 14 million jobs?

You're retarded. These people are literally just paid to shitpost and spread disinformation to discourage us. Being right is irrelevant. He will persist until he no longer has a job.

It's best to say one thing to blow him out, like this then simply leave and maybe educate some stupid fucker (you, in my case) on your way out

Answer the question

95% full time.

You'll never get a job because you're an unskilled, uneducated right wing retard.

His doctors let him have a computer to post online. It's the only way to keep him calm. Otherwise he just starts fucking up his room and tearing up the wall padding while screaming about "right wing retards"

He has to be a Jew. Only a Jew could get BTFO over and over and then keep claiming he won.

>not knowing your own autism
>now knowing Sup Forums is autism incarnate you have to be autistic to visit