ITT:Orthodox Jews answers *Sup Forums related questions*

I'm more red pilled than the average person you meet on the internet, and you will hear things from me you will never hear from the vast majority of orthodox Jews (who are considered blue pilled by Judaism standards, the proof is they aren't ok with ageplay or marrying your cousin even if its at an advanced age where theres virtually no chance of pregnancy, they are just a bunch of secularized prudes)

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/LUBAVITCH-----the reasons for the strong opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=_yrtohsssTI
archive.is/w1Pz9
youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When do you go to bed?

What group of jews are more harmful for western society?

>Orthodox Jew

Why do other jews hate orthodox jews??

Not OP but the Jews that are behind 99% of the stuff you see going on are atheist, Ashkenazis who engage in self serving behavior.

Semetic natives dindu NUFFIN.

Ugh later than I should. Between midnight and 1:30 AM.

They are lost souls who we pray return to day Hebrew Ezralaite heruhtej

The Sabbatean/Illuminati kind. But they have many branches. I suggest reading To Eliminate the Opiate by R' Marvin Antelman.

Because they either think they are fanatics or border-line heretics.

>What group of jews are more harmful for western society?

CHABAD LUBAVITCH

Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Diamonds, Dope, Organ and sex trafficking, Federal Reserve and large banking clans... they are deep in all of it and crazy as fuck.

They are also the ones who have all those weird "Kaballah Centers" for the goyim in major cities. They teach a cultish corruption of Kaballah and the translations they give of the Zohar, Sepher Yetzirah other primary texts are incomplete and misleading.

Honestly, all jews who don't want to cut the bullshit and live 100% frum need to just take their ass to Israel and stay the fuck out of western society altogether.

All that triballistic "fuck over the goy" for their benefit while living in isolation, venturing out to scam everyone else, ALWAYS breeds resentment and ALWAYS blows up in their faces.

you'd figure that for such an "intelligent" group of people... they'd figure it out considering EVERY culture has snapped on them for doing the same shit over THREE THOUSAND YEARS.

I have nothing against anyone in particular individually... but I believe in painting pictures with the pallet God created... many separate hues and tones on the canvas of the world in due proportion and measure to create a lovely picture.

Mixing all paints in one bucket and then attempting to paint the canvas will be a work of pure monochromatic SHIT.

t. very well traveled/read "bad goy"

Around 1am
I've met a bunch of reform jews and they seem great, especially the ones who feel spiritually connected to god and express it in their own way
Not sure exactly what you mean, but I think the only group of Jews that are harmful are some of the EXTREMELY religious ultra orthodox
In my opinion the hate begins from the orthodox side. Many orthodox Jews don't believe that other groups (conservative, reform) are doing it correctly and look down on them for it. The latter groups usually return the favor of dislike.

Source: Born in an orthodox family, community, and school. I did grow out of the religious part though.

Yeah, Chabad is also bad news.

identifyingchabad.org

I have more red pills on Chabad if anyone is interested.

Can somebody explain the terms redpill and bluepill? I'm kind of a newfag.

urban dictionary -_-

literally watch the matrix

No, you have to be thoroughly red pilled before watching, or else it wont make any sense at all. Its not a movie the average middle schooler should watch, they will walk away with the totally wrong message. They its about dudes fighting each other or some shit, idk I watched it a long time ago in like 10th grade and didn't understand it at all or remember anything about it.

My grandpa is jewish, will orthodox consider me jewish?

Thanks for the answers

No, Jew status is determined maternally. However, I think the average bais den will be accomdating for someone in your situation. I recommend calling someone from the RCC. Though you are under *no obligation* to convert to being a Jew and generally it is highly discouraged.

You're welcome! Any time.

i'm assuming he isn't an underage jewish kid horny for his first blue chip

Do the Jewish elite really control everything?

Why do jews only stick with themselves for the most part?

Blaming everything on da jooz is disinfo intended to make red pilled people look like crazy anti-semites and therefore it discredits everything truthers say that has been documented.

(Because it says) "Behold, a nation that dwells alone."

Do most Jews have the urge to control the goyim?

What's the Jewish remedy for depression

On a subconscious level, atleast. Like how Goyim want to be the chosen people too.

Having a personal relationship with Hashem but it wont cure >tfw no spouse

Requesting redpills on the lubavitcher gangs

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/LUBAVITCH-----the reasons for the strong opposition

Theres more, scroll down to the LUBAVITCH section (listed alphabetically)

also yall goys should look up 770 eastern pkwy

Fuck that place, its a cult.

Is Moses a device to communicate with YHWH?

I'm too 420% aryan for this yeshivish gobbledygook tonight but this looks lit af, post some rare 770s tho

So I keep seeing the term ashkanazi jews. What are the other types of jews?

Are you ever going to join us in Uman sometime?

Hasidic Jews are all crypto-Sabbateans, true fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yrtohsssTI

Your questions makes zero sense, sorry. You think it be how it is, but it don't.

Sephardic (they follow the traditions of chachmei Sepharad [Spain])

If you pay for my ticket, I will ask my Rav if he thinks I should go.

Stop trolling, Gershon, you are one of the biggest illuminati kike bastards out there.

Why are jews so rich? Even the pooreat jews are usually the richest on the block.

Baal Shem Tov dindu NUFFIN

Poorest*

Because they are really smart and usually are well-connected, somehow.

Rebbe Nachman was a closeted Sabbatean, true fact. What do you think tikkun haklali is about?

Ah, so i guess it really is "who you know".

Why did the teachings of the Arizal lead to Cultural Marxism and Deconstruction aka toxic academia and the roots of SJWs?

archive.is/w1Pz9

Youre silly.

Praying to a dead rebbe is necromancy.

Yes, especially our generation.

My autism has been triggers.

Come to Uman and participate in a necromancy ritual with us!

Depart from me, defiled one.

FYI Sabbateans killed Barry Chamish.

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY

Bump.