Seth MacFarlane's writing is pretty meh but can we all agree that Seth is a fantastic voice actor and an amazing singer...

Seth MacFarlane's writing is pretty meh but can we all agree that Seth is a fantastic voice actor and an amazing singer? Are you willing to admit that Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGH5bv9inXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His range is quite limited as a voice actor. Had he not got discovered as a triple threat he'd just be a novelty voice like Warburton or H Jon Benjamin or Kristen Schaal

I mean, yeah. It's hard to argue that he isn't talented vocally. (Though, I've never tried to argue the opposite as that's always been my conclusion.)

>Range
>Quite Limited

Peter, Stewie, Brain, Quagmire, Tom Tucker, Stan, Roger, Tim the Bear sound absolutely nothing alike though

>Roger
That actually blew my mind. Although now I can't stop hearing a little bit of Peter in his voice.

And then you notice his Peter voice is Ted's voice.

His Johnny Bravo was good, and once he took over, it was probably THE ONLY CASE where a show got better when the original creator left.

It blew my mind to find out he voices Greg the gay guy on American Dad

I liked Johnny Bravo

If you can always tell it's the same VA with ease despite what role they're doing, they're bad at their job.

>amazing singer

I will not admit that. He's a certainly a good singer, but not anything special.

>And then you notice his Peter voice is Ted's voice.

I think he didn't care about that. Or it was intentional. They actually pointed it out in the first movie.

>I do not sound like Peter Griffin.

i love his german accent. i could listen to characters with that forever
ehhh no. the new JB was really stupid. i hated them adding Waldo

>Stewie
>Brian
>Peter
>Quagmire
>Stan
>Roger
>Greg
>Tim the Bear

I don't think anyone can deny that the guy has range.

>Waldo

That's something idiots always say about voice acting.

Is this some meme that I'm unaware?

see Now stop lying on the internet

Roger is supposed to sound like Paul Lynde.

Guy's got range but I'm convinced ge's super amazing at the acting part. I mean when has he ever had to really sell a scene?

So Seth is pretty good then.

He really nailed this scene youtube.com/watch?v=eGH5bv9inXg

Need more serious moments in Family Guy

He also voices Lois's father right? And that gay news guy from American Dad?

Well, Brian and Stan sound A LITTLE alike.

Doesn't Seth go to the UK to sing Jazz every once in a while?

Go away Seth

Tom Kenney is one of the best voice actors of all time and I can usually always recognize him

>Need more serious moments in Family Guy
The scene was well acted but no. Family Guy is horrible when it tries to be serious it almost never works out

>can we all agree that Seth is a fantastic voice actor and an amazing singer?
Uh, no? But I will agree that he's hot. For me.

Remember that episode where Brian died and came back two episodes later?

i dont remember his fucking name, but he was Waldo without the hat. and he was the worst character
then they replaced the cute little girl with a much less cute, less little girl

She was actually the same girl, just drawn differently (worse).