AOS IS SAVED

where were you when Agents of Shield saved the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Isn't AoS non-canon?

Is that the legit Spirit of Vengeance, instead of being possessed by a serial killer uncle?

Can't save the MCU when it's non-canon to it.

If you believe the out-of-context ramblings of a man who no longer had any stake in Marvel Studios when he said that.

Johnny blaze shows up and gave Robbie the spirit of vengeance at the moment of his death.

Watching The Flash.

AoS doens't know WTF they want to do, it was SHIELD vs HYDRA, then poor man's X-Men, then back to Hydra shit except not really, now it's the Ghost Rider show with Chloe Benett guest starring the Agents of Shield.

Also I bet it's Danny Ketch, probably saving Johnny for Netflix.

who plays Johnny? or is he only seen in his Rider form?

Wait. MCU Johnny Blaze is dead?

I think he meant at the moment of Robbie's death.

are you stupid

only seen in his rider form.

Since when is AoS part of the MCU? Stop this meme.

since always?

Some spirit from hell working next to Agents of Shield?

Dumb and ''let's throw anything into the wall to see what sticks''this seems that out of place

>Since when is AoS part of the MCU? Stop this meme.
Since when is Agent Carter part of the MCU? Stop this meme.
Since when is Daredevil part of the MCU? Stop this meme.
Since when is Jessica Jones part of the MCU? Stop this meme.
Since when is Luke Cage part of the MCU? Stop this meme.

Considering the bullet hole, I'm going to say Maybe? And perhaps that somehow made him an unsuitable host for the Ghost Rider, hence passing it onto Robbie.

If anything, that just means he'll maybe one day come roaring out of Hell.

Nah, betting it's Johnny. Retconned his origin two runs before ANGR. Still made a deal with Meph, didn't activate the SoV until his 'death' due to headshot by evil biker gang.

>Isn't AoS non-canon?

Yes. MTVU and MCU are seperate.

>Since when is Ghost Rider part of the MCU? Stop this meme.

What a waste.

Nice.

If nothing else, it would be awesome if they both could Rider up, so we could have an epic Ghost Rider team up in the season finale. Even if he stays CG the whole time, it would still be pretty boss.

it could be ketch also. I doubt they would have johnny be powerless if they ever want to use him for something else

>AoS doens't know WTF they want to do, it was SHIELD vs HYDRA, then poor man's X-Men, then back to Hydra shit except not really, now it's the Ghost Rider show with Chloe Benett guest starring the Agents of Shield.
It's almost like every season has it's owm plotline

I missed today's episode, how was it?

>Robby calls Blaze the devil
>Johnny Blaze Is a spirit of vengeance just like Robby. He is not the devil.

Marvel is telling us that white people are the devil. Marvel is beyond saving at this point.

Johnny didn't give up his powers of that's who it was. I mean I guess we really didn't see the person after Robbie got the powers but it seems from the story that "the devil" (Johnny) still had powers, he just gave some to Robbie.

Why do people keep asking this
The movies affect the TV and Webseries but the Webseries and TV shows don't affect the movies or each other

everything is canon

Careful, you'll pull a muscle with all that reaching.

Thats definitely possible. Johnny or whoever just acted as a medium to transfer a spirit of vengeance

Moon Knight when

Blade and Werewolf-by-Night also when

YES

>Blade

Wesley Snipes or bust

yeah okay that'd be ideal but if not

Michael Jai White

shit just bring in Morbius and let's get a Midnight Sons Netflix series.

I don't know much about Ghost Rider; can anyone explain the relevance of the bullethole in his head?

I keep saying this whenever I see it brought up, but I would love for Snipes to show up as Blade again in AoS, a Netflix appearance, or his own Netflix series.

More than that, I would like to see them take their canceled ANAD concept and do it in live action.

Snipes is getting old and it would be cool to see him staking suckers but also being a mentor figure to his daughter. Also I just have this image in my head of him wearing one of the gaudy suede blazer outfits when living his civilian single dad life and dispensing dad jokes left and right. You all saw in the first Blade movie how secretly nerdy he was, doing that I'm so cool fist pump to himself after wiping a room of vamps. He may have looked tacticool edgelord but he wasn't. He wasn't.

somebody shot him in the head

In an origin retcon a few years before the All New Ghost Rider books starring Robbie, Johnny Blaze's origin was changed so that after he made his deal with the devil for the life of another he didn't become the rider until after jerkass evil bikers shot him in the head.

The relevance of the bullet hole in the head is an indicator that this rider was Johnny Blaze.

this meme has to die

Still have no idea why they scrapped that ANAD idea. It was actually decent.

Right cheers user, I figured it was Johnny

I would throw money at the screen to get Snipes back as Blade

The writer bailed because he didn't think he could hash some of the issues characters in the book would face because he was white guy and the main protagonist was a black teenager.

Aw man

>agents of shit isnt in the mcu

Man that max steel reboot looks pretty shitty

Is this show tied in with the other marvel tv things?

Is it really saving the MCU when it's the only good MCU property left?

So does this show, but neither is going anywhere.

>double Ghost Rider Kicks

Netflix? Yes.

But they're not as closely tied, just a few references and character cameos.

basically just some background think saying "oh yeah that happened." ?

Please, please god let there be a Ghost Rider Netflix show.

Shit. I can actually see it. Robbie climbing onto the hood of the car before both riders are launched into the air by their respective rides. Their kicks envelope the monster of the week in flames which then explode when it is rammed by the car and/or motorcycle. Fitz geeking out over it. "It's just like one of my Japanese animes!"

>Ghost Rider

Shouldn't he be able to curbstomp literally everything that appeared so far in the MCU? How much nerf did it get?

None so far, he has decimated everything thrown at him when he lets the Rider out.

Unfortunately we don't deserve such good things in the west

Is Daredevil?

Is there anywhere I can stream the episode?

What happened after he broke the containment unit? It went to commercial and then it was Coulson talking to the new director. Or was that what was supposed to happen?

>How much nerf did it get?
Absolutely Zero. I mean, it can't be that hard to not be a faggot and try seeing it for yourself so you won't have to risk other haters and fags on Sup Forums lying to you...and before you start with that shit about not caring, you fucking asked, so drop the bullshit.

Daisy struggles against him and can't really do jack shit the moment he goes Full Rider.

Even then, he's still just getting used to his powers and recently got the chain, so if he started off above Quake and he's in any possible way considered somehow weak now, (which would be bullshit since this is the heaviest hitter and closest to A-lister the tv showrunners has to their claim to fame, so making him in any way seem the slightest bit weak is simply not going to happen just on account of blasting ratings and appeasing fans.)
It's basically an excuse for him to get stronger and stronger.

He hasn't used penance stare just yet and so far only has the hell charger and chain as accessories on top of being able to set fire to anything he touches. The fire is soul-burning capable already as burn victims already show not to heal those wounds in the very first episode of the season.

Hell, the first thing that happens in this season is an outright slaughter and a literal kidnapping from hell.

How have the ratings been this season?

he was using the new head of shield as a punching bag until Gab talked him down

Wait is Ghost Rider seriously that powerful?

The penance stare is going to be used when it's appropriately epic. Probably on his uncle, or on the Director. Maybe even that Senator lady that's anti-Inhuman. Though of those possibilities, I really hope Mace is a legit good guy, because another Evil SHIELD plot is just disingenuous.

>Actually has good villains.
>Some truly god tier character development.
>Grew the beard.

Yeah it really is one of the better things to come from the MCU but it's a damned shame people won't go back to watch it after Turn Turn Turn because 'lol it sucks'.

Remember that Robbie doesn't actually have the spirit of vengeance and thus does not have the penance stare, and is just possessed by the spirit of his uncle who did some devil worshipping

But that's comics Robbie, after this episode showing Johnny he might have a completely different origin and might actually be an spirit of vengeance

Depending on your interpretation kinda. He started out in the comics basically street level but as time went on he's got enough powerups to be pretty high level. Comics Green Skar Hulk could still beat him in a fight but that's only when Johnny's in control, the Rider has enough power that Doctor Strange called it virtually unlimited.

The Fuck you mean?
Just because he can't fly doesn't mean dick.

Can Penance stare Galactus.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

Confronted the Hulk, but chose not to fight Hulk simply because Hulk came back to earth for vengeance, and was thus innocent of sin, thus Hulk Dodged an ass beating.

The only reason why Rider is borderline unstoppable in AOS is because the only things that can contend with him won't be introduced until some long time after Dr. Strange and perhaps even after Iron Fist as seriously raw mystical/magical shit is required at bare minimum to even cause legit threat to any rider.

>after this episode showing Johnny he might have a completely different origin and might actually be an spirit of vengeance
The showrunners already confirmed Robbie has a different origin from the comics as 12 issues wasn't a lot a material to work with. So MCU Robbie is a full fledged Spirit of Vengeance.

it's speculated in-universe that Ghost Rider is THE most powerful individual on Earth.

Shame he will never get his own series.

Sometimes obscure references, sometimes a side character makes a short appearance.

If he gets popular enough, then he will. Hell, they wanted to give Bobbie and Hunter of all people a spin-off. Why not Robbie? Or if there's enough interest, a Netflix series starring Johnny Blaze. Get to your social media and get buzzing!

They'll just say lack of CG budget. Don't know if I'd even settle for Constantine-tier effects but hey if they get a Blaze series over Reyes, I'm all in for trying to support it provided it's Netflix.

Plus I could expect a team up with Punisher.

Penance staring contest with Frank? Now THAT would be something!

If more people are hyped about it, the better the odds. They'll find the money if there's interest.

>inb4 that Thunderbolts bullshit with Frank and the penance stare

I didn't really think we'd see him again but now that I think about it OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Goofy.

Sweet Patriot vs Ghost Rider fight on TV.

What a time to be alive.

I really want him to reappear during a chase where Mac is riding his own motorcycle (Which we saw on the Zephyr this episode) I can just imagine the look on his face as he turns to see that flaming skull grinning back at him.

>50% of this thread is arguing about canon

can't you fucks just enjoy Ghost Rider

Because we wanna know if he can even cross over with other heroes.

Just hide every comment w/ canon in it

That would be dope.

I wonder if they're going to try tracking down the other Rider to find out what's really going on.

Literally based.

That is some fan-dub leveling voice work there. Pretty neat tho

>Blade struggling to kill a vampire
>suddenly a stake goes through its heart
>"HAHA, I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I WALKED IN THE ROOM."

yet this plotline has no direction and fucking ghosts

those fucking chinese vampires

>as 12 issues wasn't a lot a material to work with
Why do Robbie, then?

Less baggage. If they mess up Johnny Blaze, they'll be be torn to shreds by the fans. Nobody cares if they screw up Robbie. But if they make him awesome, AND tie him to the original Ghost Rider, it just adds to the hype while being less risky for them.

probably because they could pull off more of the "mysterious" ghost rider story arc instead of one people know from the movies

also allows them to have a more diverse cast

>AOS

That show is light-speed garbage. Marvel should just sell all their seasonal show rights to Netflix, since they seem to be the only ones that do Marvel any justice. First season of Daredevil was better than all of the Marvel-shit films combined.

>sell all their seasonal show rights to Netflix, since they seem to be the only ones that do Marvel any justice
Netflix is just the distributor. They don't actually make any of the shows. The shows themselves are still being made by Marvel Television, the exact same people who make Agents of SHIELD and the only people doing anything worthwhile with the MCU.

>yfw the glowing lines on Robbies Rider skull are the fractures caused by the car accident, which is what killed him, just like the bullethole in Johnny Blazes Rider skull.

That Penance Stare Galactus shit is non-canon. And Dr. Strange calling something "godlike" is actually worthless.

With that being said a full blown, unbound Raider is some horrifying shit. Wouldn't go as far as to saying he's most powerful on Earth but he certainly is far stronger than people perceive him as.