How do you react whenever you meet an American soldier? In America...

How do you react whenever you meet an American soldier? In America, we universally salute all of them and they usually get the hottest women

Do people in the rest of the world thank them for their service?

Attached: index.jpg (294x171, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157685335293910
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157678506235554
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spit on them

t. Muhammad

No one did shit when I served in Europe but thank me for protecting their freedom

Literally no one does that

I tell them that they're a terrible person who doesn't deserve my respect.

All these American bases in the EU are the ultimate cuckery

kek kill yourself

And not the millions of Muslims? What? I know so many American tourists who complain about how many niggers and sandniggers live in the EU now. It's quite hillarious

Good thing we're there to make sure nothing goes wrong.

In the 80s my dad literally got out of jail after beating up an Englishman because he was in the US Air Force .

I spare a short moment of grief for their victims, and those of their masters.

Attached: american war terrorism evil imperialism.png (783x3249, 659K)

>In America, we universally salute all of them and they usually get the hottest women
>Do people in the rest of the world thank them for their service?
Quit lying to them. They are bad at picking up when Americans are full of shit.

I wish I saw one to spit on him and then beat him

Attached: 1522028339093.jpg (600x474, 76K)

>Literally no one does that
They don't here either unless it's like a veterans event.

>I wish I saw one to spit on him and then beat him

>A helicopter appears in the distance

I live in Kentucky and it happens all the time

>when I served in Europe but thank me for protecting their freedom
lol

>I live in Kentucky and it happens all the time
Where in Kentucky? In the Northeast it never happens.

>must be a commie xd
deluded ameritard

*TFU* *TFU*

I have never met one but I would probably ask them how life as a soldier is. Must be kind of interesting.

>get the hottest women
uhh

I saw American soldiers when I was in the army. I ignored them.

They probably get the hottest men

>thank me for protecting their freedom

Attached: dcb.png (600x600, 288K)

No they don't, no we don't

Dependapotamous's are usually uggo

Actually, I live in Portland, Maine, and people over here still say it too. At times it's with the more rustic type of people but all walks of life still do believe in that over here.

>they usually get the hottest women
What? Girls who like soldiers are all awful.

No
Personally I thank them for their service but some people even hate them
This is because Japan has the article 9 of the Constitution

No, the 5-10% Muslims are not a problem at all, in many places you can go weeks without seeing one. And the US does nothing except for bombing sand countries for oil.

I give veterans and active duty cops and soldiers 10% off, these guys are so grateful.

We just let them win when playing pubg and let them brag about being hungry and worshipping a goat. They are mainly a mix of neccbeards and chads. Also, a lot of immigrants. They do no evil, they are just wasting public money as we all are

>No one did shit when I served in Europe but thank me for protecting their freedom

>they were nice to me because they know i get butthurt over every little thing with my fragile american ego

FTFY

Attached: laugh1.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Links to my photoalbum:

Polish-American military picnic:
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157685335293910

US Army in my town:
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157678506235554

They are treated here as toys who entertain locals.

I traded a fishing chair I won in a raffle for his hat.

I spit on them.

Attached: ami go home.jpg (1242x876, 421K)

>Literally no one does that
We have a lot of completely degenerate vermin in Germany.You should not deny the possibility that such vermin exist.

Attached: polandball troopers.jpg (538x1600, 157K)

You meant a local soldier? Why should someone greet a foreign country military?

Most soliders ive met are cool dudes
>In America, we universally salute all of them and they usually get the hottest women
No we dont

For Ukraine they might be "foreign soldiers" but in case of Poland they are not. Poland exists only thanks to USA. If they gave up on us, we would be removed from map in a month. USA created independent Poland, it was first country to recognize our independence. We exist not thanks to Germany, Russia or the EU, but only thanks to American nuclear umbrella.

> 2018
> soldier

One word: Tool

Attached: 1503606489920.jpg (326x299, 18K)

Only met one, he was black and married to a small and chubby girl from Guam.
He wasn't a bad guy, just very American (kinda big,overfriendly and with this weird combination of arrogance and ignorance)

Fear them, fear and abhor them.

He must have been in Poland

A Pole can have only a lot of respect and love for American army because alternative to it is only Russian and/or German one. It might sound weird but from our perspective it is hard to understand countries/nations that are occupied by US Army and are not happy about it.

You have been indoctrinated by the goblin McDonalds-Israel-Oil monopoly

We dont need any indoctrination. Last 300 years of our history positions us in such way that we simply cant understand countries who complain about Americans. They know nothing about the evil.

>thank me for protecting their freedom

murrkmurrk

Attached: murrkmurrk.jpg (500x334, 56K)

kek only retarded white suburbanites do the little "thank you for your service xD" shit. Most vets end up working at Walmart.

If I talked to one I'd mention that I respect him for what he does as I also have worked for the military.

Is there any point to this thread other than to trigger ANTIFAs/Mudslimes/Stormfags?

Attached: 778787877678.png (1498x344, 33K)

Thank you for protecting Western Civilization. Ignore the Russian shills.

Oh, and did you also know that in the closing days of WWII, Eisenhower ordered US Army divisions to block the entrance roads to Denmark so the Soviet army couldn't occupy it? Them getting access to the open Atlantic would have been pretty bad down the road. Not to mention the whole thing where you would have become of gommie.

like this

Attached: am-rican soldier burnt.jpg (300x381, 59K)

The founder of the US Cavalry was a Polish exile from the partitions.

>Is there any point to this thread other than to trigger ANTIFAs/Mudslimes/Stormfags?

In the American mind they really are the good guys and only extremists would object to foreign soldiers in their country. rofl

Attached: 1hftt.jpg (560x560, 151K)

No one sees american troops outside of america

I have never meet american soldier

cuck nation

>thanking those guilty of destabilizing a region which caused an exodus of backwards inhabitants towards the most prosperous neighboring continent in which I happen to live

I look at American soldiers as I do at dog shit on the sidewalk. It's the residual product of negligence and when I interact with it, it will soil my carpet.

We don't meet American soldiers in France.

Actually they're EU shills, Russia's gov doesn't mind the US too much, so long as it's not one of the dems.

>Russia's gov doesn't mind the US too much
are you high

>Russia's gov doesn't mind the US too much, so long as it's not one of the dems
Wasn't it a Republican president that brought down the Soviet Union?

>When French president Charles de Gaulle declared that he wanted all American troops off of French soil, Lyndon Johnson remarked "Ask him if that also includes the 15,000 American soldiers buried on French soil."

what a lovely family, your dad must be proud

Ahmed plz.

>Thank you for protecting Western Civiliza-.

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

why would a newworld spic country like yours even care

Fake news.

>Americans tip random soldiers they encounter

Attached: 1501453946147.png (241x274, 26K)

Why did that hungarian dwarf make us rejoin NATO

Attached: Sarkozy.jpg (1009x1546, 819K)

We do meet them all the time here, because there is an American base near where I live. (in case you didn't know there are American forces in Italy).
We don't do anything in particular, it's a common sight here.

to show him that jewsa is cancer

France never left NATO. It left integrated military structure for a while, but remained still a party to the treaty.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

So ... it is fucking nothing despite what your shitty webpage says.

>not having a comfy potluck party where each side brings their pizza

Why are Koreans so ungrateful for China teaching them civilization long ago and protecting them from Japanese aggression in the 1500s?

losing half of their country due to commie chinks might have something to do with it

You have to go back, Jiang.

every time i see an ameriKKKan imperialist, capitalist pawn i flip them off and call them a baby killer

I call my buddies to gang up on him and steal everything he has

From my experience stationed in Europe, the locals around a heavy US military presence either treat them with indifference or like a small annoyance.

The further I'd get from base and people treated me more like I was just a tourist.

Attached: 1512384697800.jpg (720x709, 34K)

>How do you react whenever you meet an American soldier?

"oh look a wh*te man , so cool"

In Korea, people just make us of them for practicing their English on.

Kill him because he looks like a nigger.

I punch them in the back of the head and then spit on them

We don't really have yank military here, but I have worked with US marines in Afghan and they were a little underwhelming in terms of skill

Most couldn't read a map properly

The friendship event charge is splendid people.
The persons around the outside with an anger face
I feel they're the economic draft.