youtube.com/watch?v=ptx7IPENoYE
vimeo.com/31698996
vimeo.com/39129418
youtube.com/watch?v=Khyzj5toqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=aeJJR_uMYlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too many good ideas

it won't last a week

Watched this earlier today. Really curious to see where a potential series could go.

This is good, like, really good.

You guys should check his other short. Pretty damn good expressions for a 3D animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptx7IPENoYE

It was enjoyable, so was

looks really nice
i liked the copious ass shots
could use better voices
i would waifu becky though

That was pretty good, I'd watch it as a series.

breddy gud

that racoon man , too sad
yep , this look great but if they do a series she will be a ghost or a one episode only thing?

I probably won't watch the show if the voice isn't sexy

I was thinking of starting a thread for this earlier today, thanks OP.

>implying you won't find it sexy after getting used to it.

Doc Hammer is different
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch's voice can be sexy because I can't imagine a real person ever actually having that voice

With this short, it just sounds like some weird sweaty dude doing a girl impression

>better voices
Yeah it says scratch music and sound used for proof-of-concept only, which I think would hint that they'd hire proper voice actors and this is, like, a version done by the animators or their friends

It was as if the creator knew of the internet. But that's impossible.

I'd call this projection, but I'm not going to argue against someone's preferences on such a minor thing. To each their own I guess.

Personally I can dig the voice, the pilot's art style is exaggerated enough to make it fly.

I dig it too, there's something grungy about it that I like

I love this guys stuff. I think my favorite of his is the one with the duck.

vimeo.com/31698996

vimeo.com/39129418

seems like too much of a "girls show" for adult "girls aren't funny" swim to pick it up

hope someone grabs it though

>I'd call this projection
Why and or how?

This is way better than the CalArts crap currently on tv

oh for the love of god greenlight this shit

it's got such a certain classic feel to it
I think it's the sound effects

Is that Seth Green voicing the nerd?

Description of someone unattractive doing the voice yo, ripe for yelling "PROJECTION" in order to be an ass to someone on a Taiwanese cartoon forum for shits n' giggles.

Decided against it tho, might be because I'm feeling down tonight.

Hey man. You're cool.

>vimeo.com/31698996
What's the song that starts playing at 00:46?

You too brah.

>protag is hot and funny
>great artstyle and setting
Im excited

>With this short, it just sounds like some weird sweaty dude doing a girl impression
Yes, it's the show creator doing all of the voices (except the fat friend) himself. All of them.

Because it's just a pilot draft version and they don't have proper sound yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Khyzj5toqwA

It's the same one from Venture bros, but I don't know the name of the song.

Nevermind, found it. Here ya go buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=aeJJR_uMYlQ

Thanks, man.

Why are all of you saying this won't go anywhere?

The concept is interesting and offers a ton of possibilities, the humour is good, the art style and character designs are great...

Oh god you're right, this shit will stay in youtube pilot hell forever.

Super impressive. You already know this faggot is going far, loved the roadkill one too.

I was afraid Lizzie wasn't going to help Becky chop that ho. Glad my fears were unfounded.

I liked pretty much all the voices in this for the same reason I like DMTM's. It's deep yet still convincingly effeminate. Not campy, just intoned and inflected like an actual woman would speak. Okay maybe a little campy. Oh yeah, and Linda Belcher.

It's pretty okay.

I wish I was turned into that bench.

>i liked the copious ass shots
They were tastefully done. Not blatantly fanservice fap material, but you can still get off to it with no trouble. That's the way it should be. It doesn't feel right when animators intentionally try to manipulate my boner.

Her friend Ello is super fucking cute

This, nice and fat, likes candy too. My kind of girl. Becky herself isn't bad either. I have to think she'd have a different voice in a fully-animated pilot, but I'd hope they'd keep it low and deep. She is a smoker, after all.

So what would the format of all this be? 15-minute shorts? No continuity between episodes? I feel like trying to tell an overarching story would just lead to you running out of material. There's not a lot of room to take this premise seriously, it's all black comedy.

That voice and accent melted me. Too bad it's a placeholder.

It's probably just a placeholder but I like the protag being voiced by a dude

An actual female VA might play it too straight

Their live action drunks will pull something out of their ass and that'll be Greenlit over this.

I'm interested to see just what kind of stories can be done with these characters. The art is nice and expressive and implies excellent animation that will actually most likely be neutered by a cheap budget instead.

>Reminder to students that praying before a test is still considered cheating

okay that got me

The nerd guy moves like a fucking muppet and I love it

It's genuinely too good

so I see it either getting butchered by bad rushed animation or flat out not greenlit.

So this is gonna be this generation's korgoth of barbaria, huh?

I could see this working really nicely as a comic honestly, best way to keep the exaggerated expressions and fun style, I'd love to see it get greenlit but I dont want it to get butchered.

This, unfortunately.

It's good as fuck though. Maybe Netflix can pick it up or something.

I like it.

Plus, I can already see myself getting a boner to it.

I like how th popular girl smiles as much as the joker.

Good stuff. Too bad the shows gonna see purgatory for years.

This was made by a dude. Stereotype still stands.

>Daria 2 - Now with 100% more edge
It's great, but it's so not going to go past concept stage.

By the way, this guy makes surprisingly convincing sassy teen girl voices.

I like that Becky was a real (if prickly) friend to her particularly during the first confrontation scene where she encouraged Ello to eat butterscotch because it's what makes her happy.

Really cool, i hope that guy get to catch some attention in the future.