What should society do to sex offenders? Killing them was the norm through many societies in history...

What should society do to sex offenders? Killing them was the norm through many societies in history. Should we bring that back?

Other urls found in this thread:

discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killing sex offenders was the norm
Wut?
Raping, kidnapping, enslaving women and forcing them to marry their captors was the fucking norm.

Maybe in Mongolia.

>being this fucking ignorant
This was in ALL societies you utter dipshit.
Read the bible, read the koran, read all goddamn religious text all of them treated women exactly the same.

You ignorant piece of shit.

Pedophiles are just people with their brains wired differently. Any group like this (repeat offenders, serial murderers, rapists, etc.) should just be put in prison and not let out.

As soon as we start killing people as a decision made by the collective community, we lose our moral right to decide what to do with anyone.

Honestly, I'm of the belief that a sexual offender can NOT be rehabilitated. If they've done it once, they're just a ticking time bomb waiting to do it again, touching themselves to the memories of their crimes.

Death, lifetime imprisonment, and chemical castration should all be on the table, they're a danger to society.

>Pedophiles are just people with their brains wired differently

They really shouldn't allow people who are uneducated use the internet.

Well if liberals have their way being a pedophile will be a "choice" and not be illegal soon

Just look at his face. Look at his gaze. You could just tell he's a sick animal.

Don't be ridiculous, user.

First comes incest, THEN bestiality, THEN pedophilia through gradual lowering of the age of consent.

I don't see why not. Capital punishment was only outlawed because it has since come to be considered cruel and unusual punishment. It used to be the case that all felonies carried the death penalty.
It would certainly discourage a lot of heinous crimes but the only downside I would worry about is killing someone only to find out the mother told the kid to say it to keep a father away from his children in a custody case or any similar situation of false accusation. I'd also be concerned that when the rules change criminals start being much more cautious to avoid capture, driving human trafficking further underground or resorting to murder of their victims to avoid risk of them talking at all. Double edged sword.

Fuck off, weeaboo faggot.

>m-m-muh pedophilia is wrong!!21

Smash 'em penises with rocks.

That'll end the rape culture.

No, that just happened during war.

But for centuries, we hung or guillotined sexual offenders in our communities unless the offender was of a higher class then the victim. Even your own country used to string up rapists.

anyone who does what Jared did is a dengrate

15 lashes and an apology.
Surprise sex is hardly even a crime
>Some chicks randomly starts sucking your dick
>Kill her for that
Something is wrong in your head.

Of course we need to remove their fucked up DNA from the gene pool.

I'm going to be so happy when the FBI party van takes you away and your tripcode is gone forever.

We should castrate them. Not chemically mind you. Two bricks. It's painless, just so long as you keep your thumbs out of the way.

400 hours community service at a nursery

>being this fucking ignorant
This was in ALL psychological studies you utter dipshit.
Read the research, read the studies, read all goddamn publications on the topic all of them treat pedos exactly the same.

You ignorant piece of shit.

They don't make a conscious decision to be attracted to children. It's similar to psychopathy, their predisposed to it. What is a conscious decision however is for them to act on it and endanger children. That's what's being discussed.

If a 14yo rapes me which one of us will go to jail?

>rapists
Fucking a little girl is hardly "Rape".
And that was VERY recently.

discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

Stating facts is against the law?

How about you just dont fuck kids? Can you manage that? Arent there other things you could be pushing that might benefit society? Do you have a gun? Why not just off yourself?

Fucking little girls was the NORM not so far in the distant past you fucking retard and it has been the norm all throughout our origins as a species.

This isn't psychopathy this is our DNA genetically predisposed to liking them.

If anything YOU are the psychopath because you are acting out against your instincts.

You really are stupid, aren't you?
If you'd done much reading about psychology you would know that the very first claim is false. Homosexuality was considered by the APA to be a mental disorder. That is right up until the gay rights lobby forced them to change recorded scientific opinion under threats, protests and manipulation of funding.

put them all in a cell with this guy 1 after the other

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc

And?

Fucking little girls was considered the norm during the origins of our species and very recently until the retarded lobby force came in and changed the age of consent.

Bring back caning... Y'know, split bamboo shaft that splits when striking and when pulling away pinches the flesh and rips chunks off

Nevermind. I get what you're doing now.

I'll let you in on a secret, even if you manage to convince anyone or find others willing to indulge you in your lust for children you are no less a degenerate when you keep the company of those who agree with you.

Are you legitimately retarded?

You said "Raping, kidnapping, enslaving women and forcing them to marry their captors was the fucking norm."

I was not replying to a post that was only about fucking kids, you illiterate goldfish-memoried babbling little twit.

You're a fucking mess. thanks for being new enough to trip, so I don't ever have to see your nonsense again.

>Killing them was the norm through many societies in history.
Guess you answered your own question

>I'm completely ignorant of everything
>its degenerate cuz the feminist media told me its wrong guize!!123

You mentioned rape, is fucking an underage girl not "Rape"?

Quit being retarded and be SPECIFIC on what you're against you stupid leaf if not then don't bitch.

Good for you. My personal opinion (after putting people like that in jail) the compulsion/disorder is very real and nearly impossible to treat. I would put them on a deserted island to fend for themselves and they can predate on each other and they could never, ever leave.

Psychology is a soft science. Mental disorders are arbitrarily defined. In fact, the main criteria is if it abnormal and causes the person distress. "Scientific opinion" doesn't matter to science, results do. Homosexuality was taken off the list of mental disorders because it was ridiculous for it to remain there.

The claim is not false. If homosexuality is not defined as a mental disorder neither should pedophilia.

>pedophilia is wrong guize!123
>no objective proof that it does any harm whatsoever
B-b-b-bbut the CHILDREN!

I didn't realize this was lefty pol.

>What should society do to (broad term)? Killing them was the norm through many societies in history. Should we bring that back?
Yes.

this.

Mandatory group therapy every day until they die from old age in prison.

Maybe you should work with reason and the attempt to understand things instead of defining everything you dislike as "degenerate" and placing it into the category of things you don't have to think logically about.

This is why Sup Forums is just as bad as leftists.

They rely on emotion for arguments no objectivity at all.
If the argument was in defense of niggers pol will be bringing about nonstop proof detailing how bad niggers are, how they've achieved nothing and nonstop crime statistics detailing niggers are bad.

In this case pol has NOTHING but emotional appealing stating pedophilia is somehow wrong, like a pathetic liberal.

There is nothing wrong with having sex with teenagers you dipshits

Cut off their weenie. They get to live, and they can't rape anymore.

Kill yourself pedo
/new/ was just as staunch on the stance

>only guys can be pedophiles
>only guys can force an underage into sexual activities

>guurrllss are innocent
>they can't be pedophiles
>cut mens dicks off they are ALWAYS bad
This generation is truly a sickening one.

Or you could just not diddle kids

>"The reason guys play video games all the time is because it is stimulating enough and holds a lot of cognitive attention to distract men from rape urges."

Holy shit, she was so close until she got to the last 2 words.

I've never seen an SJW so close, yet so far away from making a cogent point.

>"It takes the "thrill away" for a while so they can control their testosterone and urge to rape."

If playing video games was as "thrilling" as rape, then men would certainly be playing video games A LOT more.

I'm aware, I'm just stating you retards are no better than leftists you argue against.
You complain nonstop on WHY all the facts can't convince a dumb leftist, on WHY that no matter how hard you try, how much proof and common sense you provide they still disagree.

Look at a mirror.
Because apparently you are as blue pilled as any leftist.

The classification was removed not because anyone's mind was changed by refuting claims on an evidentiary basis but because of gays behaving badly. Are you suggesting that pedophiles could be a protected class if only they throw a big enough tantrum?

I understand the condition perfectly. You seem to be having trouble understanding that society at large does not tolerate just any behavior, it's true of all animals, the sick and depraved are killed or abandoned for the health of the group and humans are no different. Despite your self-righteous views on the final frontiers of social justice and equality for all, society can not be sustained without moral standards.

>"let's raise the age of consent"

>Well, I don't think that's beneficial for society and here's why

>"PEDOPHILE, CHILD MOLESTER, DISGUSTING, ICKY, GROSS"

Literally like libshits

Offend them sexually.

>Just look at his face. Look at his gaze. You could just tell he's a sick animal.
Pedophiles look the same.
Like this homo killer I read about.

Or this homo pedophile who was a good programmer.
They have a distinct look I can't put my finger on.

We send child diddlers to prison.

With the general populace.

It sorts itself out.

Right on, man.
If we as a society have agreed certain behaviors are beyond the pale it doesn't do us any good to give a slap on the wrist and turn criminals back on the street. Making them live on an island together may even be a reward to people like that. I say we do the more efficient thing and reward pedophiles with a few grams of lead.

We are just too red pilled for Sup Forums it seems like.
What a world.

If by red-pilled you mean unprincipled, then yes. You are the perfect little marxist!

>The classification was removed not because anyone's mind was changed by refuting claims on an evidentiary basis but because of gays behaving badly.
The classification was removed because society was coming to accept homosexuality and not see it as a mental illness, and because of the increasing scientific evidence for causes of homosexuality. "Mental disorder" is a ridiculous designation for something likely caused by hormonal shifts in pregnancy. A mental disorder is something that causes a person distress, it is not based on very much evidence in the first place, and is very often culturally defined. If homosexuals gain civil rights and acceptance, they are no longer distressed by their sexuality, and so its no longer defined in that fashion.
>Are you suggesting that pedophiles could be a protected class if only they throw a big enough tantrum?
They could be, sure, but I'm not arguing for it. I don't believe in protected classes. I'm saying pedophilia is not a mental disorder.

>You seem to be having trouble understanding that society at large does not tolerate just any behavior,
I realize society is not intelligent as a mass. I'm saying your definitions of degeneracy and the concept itself places things outside of your veil of reason, and is thus irrational.
>Despite your self-righteous views on the final frontiers of social justice and equality for all,
Strawman.
>society can not be sustained without moral standards.
And where did I argue against having moral standards? My moral standards see your position as immoral and irrational.

But allowing pedophilia is the moral thing???

Hell I'd go beyond that and say its the intelligent thing to do, it makes kids safer as adults who still pursue it will threaten or even kill kids due to fear of being called out and their life destroyed.
Not only that it removes power from children where parents and adults have to fear kids because if they do one thing wrong the kid can yell "RAPE" and end anyone"s career.

How the hell is what you're proposing the "right" thing in any context?

I mean just look.

No wonder men nowadays are steering clear of women, when we have beta faggots who defend this type of behavior and further protecting women.

age of consent should be lowered to like 12
rape isn't some magically special case of crime that society makes it to be. not one that needs special rules in on itself, especially now when "rape" is just a huge buzzword, with libfemnazis having drunk sex and calling it rape, and getting hard sentences on their partners for it.

I heard forced circumcision is a thing in some African countries.
> Maybe that?

>Killing them was the norm through many societies in history
lol wut? It was the norm to rape back in the day. People probably would have thought you were weird for not raping.

>This is your average Sup Forums poster

Hey, where are you at, right now, off the top of my head, I can think of 7 ways to rape you without using a weenie and I want to see if they work.

>in before autistic mods delete the thread again because muh illegal activities

Just tell them to move to the UK. You can bang kids there all you like and if anyone complains they get arrested.

While I too am somewhat vulnerable to the effect, I at least recognize that aversion to pedos is based solely on emotions and instinctual disgust. There's no purely rational argument against it.

For example, the idea is that children should not have sex because they are mentally undeveloped. Well, what level of mental development are we talking here? Where's the line? Should retards be allowed to have sex with normal adults? What about old people with lost mental capacities? The brain is too complex for a simple "yes above, no below" age line.

Harsh scientific justice system, 2 eyes for an eye as violating innocence isnt the same as punishing guilty. Potentially torture to preserve society in the event of serious crimes. In other words definitely kill such scum, especially pedophiles. Degeneracy must be cracked down upon, it wont happen but ya know.

Been a while since I last went there.
This election season has had me camp up here for the year.

I need to stock up on more animus and mangos

Don't confuse instinctual with cultural.

Your cultural background is what makes you find it disgusting in this hyper feminism culture.
Your instincts would be telling you the opposite as it is a norm in that aspect.

You should honestly go back to Sup Forums. Better yet, go camp at Reddit. Not much of a difference between them anymore. Also, have you considered that the reason pedophilia is looked down upon is because it destroys the child's innocence?

>innocence
>go back to plebbit
Geez golly, for someone telling others to go to places you sure like to spout buzzwords.

Innocence, what is innocence?
At what age did you hit puberty, at what age did you first start masturbating, at what age did you find the opposite sex attractive?

Let me answer it all and say I'm heavily sure it was roughly at the ages of 11-15

Also, you'd fit in more with plebbit to be honest.

>innocence
>buzzword
>lack of guile or corruption; purity
So corrupting a child's psyche for the sake of sex is perfectly fine? How big is loli folder you fucking degenerate?

>being into sex is a learned behavior
>kids don't ever, EVER naturally on a genetic level become attracted to the idea of sex
Wew LAD.

Some biology classes would suit you real good, son.
No such thing as "corruption" you idiotic leftist sounding faggot.

I don't know, too big and clusterfucked to count.
Makes it a pain to find the images I want.

In county jail we would beat them down and stomp them out, sometimes they would die
In prison though there was a no hands policy, in other words a knife in the neck

What goes around comes around, pedos get poked

I love watching your mental gymnastics user

Go try to fuck a child please. I look forward to seeing your mugshot after you take a shank in your asshole.

>So corrupting a child's psyche
the only one corrupting the child's psyche is you, subjecting them to beliefs that virginity is some holier than thou part of you that you shouldn only give to someone you love, or that sex is a sin, or some other retardologyistic religion backed idiotism.
You are the ones telling children fairytales about the holiness or virginity and how sex is evil, making them suppress their emotions and desires.

>muh innocence
>muh corruption
>muh appeal to emotion
Jesus lord almighty.

If this weren't Sup Forums I would have mistaken you for a leftist.

Seems like primarily genetic based psychological disorder though
Versus a circumstantial psych disorder like depression or ptsd

>muh innocence
>muh corruption
>muh appeal to emotion

I didn't write that, diddler. I said I want you to be you so you can your teeth knocked out and skullfucked in prison, Hinckley.

That would require me to leave my house.

I'd vote yes. I mean, death is a terrible punishment but... The only thing you have to do is not commit terrible crimes, right? If it's so hard to you then maybe it's a good idea to put you down.

A child's mind has not fully developed and is generally not mature enough to make sense of the emotions that go along with sex

Having a physical fetish is one thing, being attracted to the immature/undeveloped mind of a child is another
There are a number of psychological profiles of pedos and you would do well to learn about them before mouthing off like typical eurotrash

Its very arbitrary. It makes more sense to define it as sexuality. Psychology is obsessed with pathologizing all forms of human difference, to the point where psychiatry is questionably a pseudoscience. You can say pretty much any behavior you dislike is a psychological disorder.

Bigots will realize that these people aren't pedophiles. They were just born in the wrong year and identify sexually as a minor.

>not mature enough to make sense of the emotions that go along with sex

not an argument

An American pedo weeaboo hikikomori?

Are you afraid of women, user?
How did you end up a pathetic NEET?
How long until the evil seeps out of your bedroom and ends up with your head smashed in with an aluminum baseball bat?

No because then people who are falsely accused but still convicted would be getting killed too which is the entire problem with the death penalty to begin with and why we have prisons instead of just setting people on fire like the savages do.

Son you want to stick your dick in that hole?!?!?
Wait just a second!

Are you emotionally prepared with the act of sticking your dick in a whole?
If you are not believe me, your dick may just EXPLODE!
This is important, you must complete this 10 page exam and write a 25k essay stating of the emotions needed for sticking your dick in that hole!

>unless the offender was of a higher class then the victim
The offender was almost always of a higher class than the victim. Poor people who tried to sleep with rich people got hanged and guillotined, poor people who raped poorer people or rich people who raped anyone got away with it all the time.

Work on making children less sexy.

Congratulations you're now a "sex offender" go straight to prison

You should be shot just for being a weeb, God I hate anime fans.

See? SEE? What'd I tell you.

Why would you take a sexy picture of a child like this?

This world is sick. It's probably the jews.

I'm just red pilled.

Anyone would fear women when beta cucks like you place them in a pedestal.
Who the fucks wants to deal with women where she can yell rape and put you in prison.

I'm sorry blue piller, but I am your future if you keep going through the rabbit hole, there may yet be time to save you though so shoo back to plebbit,