There's weird bills being found here in Alaska and some other places. Any insight?

There's weird bills being found here in Alaska and some other places. Any insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/312
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/
badselfeater.com/vendor/flipclock/flipclock.js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_14
badselfeater.com/site.js
johnsanidopoulos.com/2013/09/why-do-we-fast-on-september-14th.html?m=1
internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11468971)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Likely reference to low interest rates causing bubbles in the economy for the purpose of making obama look good until everything falls apart.

Front side of bill

based

Considering the sybolism I'm seeing here

>the dragon
China or the anti Christ along with Washington. Falling apart
>the sun
Not sure about that
>the un eagle
Means fascism kinda like the hurler eagle and the swastkia thing

Basically what the bill is that we are fucked as a country with the election, including the unssr taking control of the world.

I'd like to have one.

What is the book under the claw called?

Op
I would take this too /x/ the Chinese letters I can't read they would also help you way more.

It's also connected to this website with a countdown going. www.badselfeater.com

I'm actually going to be going on a hunt tomorrow around my campus to see of I can find one. 2 have been found here that I know of.

It says beware ISIS canada the torn pages near his claw foot more Chinese letters

I've been lurking threads on a few other sites, and they most I've found on that is that the letters that are visible spell, "ARE" "SIS"

>we kill God all day every day
>tattoo of don't tread on my snek on heal
>judge not | eat drink and be merry | die
>do as thou wilt | dance to your DNA

This shit cold famalam, any idea who is putting these out/making them?

It looks to me to say "WELFARE CRISIS", which I think would make sense..

At first I was thinking maybe someone connected to the Libertarian party because they like to use the term "federal beast" but now I'm not sure. One of the main reasons I started the thread was to get more ideas.

I thought it was an Elder Thing from the thumbnail

Yeah, I don't think Libertarians are too big on God, this seems to have a few religious influences.

There's a lot of detail (to my untrained eye). I'm curious to who would go through so much work, time, and other resources to create them.

So, you said you found this?

I found this about the writing elsewhere "Arabic word [currently unknown meaning] Japanese/Chinese word 和 meaning "sum" or "and"
The symbol in Japanese is peace and the Arabic writing salam, also means peace"
Holy shit! That makes a lot of sense

Bump also it's already /x but page 9 only If we had a Chinese posters we could translate the letters

People who make things like that tend to project without realizing how they subconsciously view themselves.

Someone else at my university found it in one of the parking lots. Some digging revealed they've been popping up around the country over the last 6 days but no one really knows what they are.

Some kind of satanic /luciferian shit. 'do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' and all.

Is the count down 12 days or 12 months

Interesting time to be alive.

12 days

What is in 12 days Labor Day is on the 5th maybe ill do a little research, unless you know.

It literally says badselfeater.com

Well, obviously it's a critique of the modern American government by someone with religious implications. Think about the medium they are using (money)

No idea, haven't found anything significant for the date yet.

Also split lucifer

Are the serials different?
>LOIS312RD

312 lois rd?

i bet is a eon8 thing again

really makes my ticker tock

Thanks for the name, just looked up the two signatures on the front. The one you posted is George Soros, he's a millionaire. And the signature on lower left I think is Rupert Murdoch, a media gaint

Hell, I didn't see that.
>tfw name Matt

LO is312 RD

LORD, IS

312? Constantinople? Leap year?

2016 is a leap year

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/312

I picked up one of those notes last weekend in Atlanta. It also looks like it has some cuneiform script above the word "MAMMON" on the front.

On the bottom right it says 501c3

Which is code for non profit 501(c)(3)

Or in other words, Foundation

13 is a Masonic number, No satanic or religious holidays on the 13th.

Anyone have a screenshot of the site?

This code has promise. Groundhoganon tells us a financial crisis will be created very soon.

Pretty triggered about Trump being next to hillary on the bill though.

The date is the 14th @ 7:00 ET, when the ticker runs out.

plebbit has been doing some work on this as weill

reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/

I can't tell what feminine creature is in the left, but he death of it caused the divide of the people and steps, race war?

And the dagger is significant of assassination. Very odd.

God damn it, all those states and none in New Hampshire. We hate the feds and are the state for libertarianism. I want one of these bills. I bet they'll be worth some money soon.

wew lad, top tier politcal cartoon material right here. tons of clever imagery.

Adding on to what others have pointed out, on the front side above the "A" in the lower left corner is the phrase "I am become death". Could be reference to nukes and atom bombs?

Also looks like an outline of the Bohemian Grove owl in the upper right hand corner of the front bill, around the 1. The owl appears to have an eye in the middle of its forehead.

badselfeater.com/vendor/flipclock/flipclock.js

the clock is an open source java script.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_14

maybe something here?

Nothing hits aswell, also this isn't your usual dooms day thing, usually these dumb things oy have timers but all these bills around the country means this was planned.

Lord is 312

just about to ask this... so what does that imply. Where's the domain registered and what not, not computer fag so sorry if question are basic or make no sense.

How do people enjoy making retarded shitposts like these?

Planned yes, but to what extent? Is this just a bunch of retards printing these off their printer, or is it legit Fed paper, or somewhere in between.

"Bad Self Eater" is an anagram for "Federal Beast", but also for "Berated Leafs".

Looks like more bants are on the way Canada.

The symbol in the upper right bears a resemblance to the Assyrian flag

NICE

I'm going with Berated Leafs.

It's obviously a dog whistle to those already in the know. Normies are just going to see it as some stupid art thing, if that. All the symbolism is there to show you others are out there thinking the same things you are. The real question is how good are they. Is the paper like fed paper? The pictures I've seen of the few bills look crudely cut.

Cicada 3301.
Project mayhem 2012.

still digging but its late here and i dont have time to stick around but badselfeater.com/site.js is the site java script

domain owners can be hidden from whois so it's not that simple to find out who registered it

>Le corporations are evil
>Le Dollar not backed by gold and silver
>The evil Feds are behind it all!
>Unsubtle Satanist anti-God message

Just another person who watched Youtube-level conspiracy theories. Real "Bad Guys" (whoever they are) would be much more subtle with the occultist messages. For example, the dollar bills we already have, which has many hidden symbolism.

Duh.

this whole shit is a meme. it's all gonna be an advertising campaign for something.

un based

Damn, too bad we don't have one of these things. Crudely cut with such detail on the bill itself is strange, seems like that the easiest area to perfect...

Nethier unless this is some dumb trend, but why bury them in secret places, unless this is just a prank, but nonetheless, let's see what goes down on the 14th.

Never got into that Cicada 3301 thing... don't understand any implications.

Alright man, thanks for the input.

There's cuneiform over MAMMON, The DC owl street layout in the top right around the "1", "LO" and "RD" on either side of MAMMON, "ONE" behind trump and hillary, "weaving spider come not here" top left above the oroboros with th dollar symbol, broken symbol inside federal reserve seal next to trump's face, "I am become death" over anarchy symbol and what looks to neither the hanging man tarot or a WTC jumper in the lower left, a serpent at the base of a dark corridor in the lower right,

FUCK, Take the bill and fold Irin thirds where the baphomet head is whole, take a pic and post it!

johnsanidopoulos.com/2013/09/why-do-we-fast-on-september-14th.html?m=1

I noticed that but dismissed Assyrians. It's got to be representing Babylon.

Fold IT in thirds, like an old MAD Magazine fold-in

I can't tell if you're joking or what. Seriously, I collect coins and paper money. Look how off center the edges are on this.

It's definitely not printed on the same stuff money is, but on another thread over here (internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11468971) they say it's got micro printing on indicating it at least was run off by a high end printer.

That's the problem no one on here has one unless that one user who said he found one is still itt

I mean, at least their errors are consistent? The top margin is so short compared to the bottom but it seems to be the case on every picture of the bills I've seen.

Someone has to have a printer to try it. I'm at work. No printer on hand.

Obivious draco reptilian method of control through the Babylonian money magic slave system reference is obvious.

He has an fb page as well.

Mr.teeth.

Careful with that video, brutal harsh noise track

>errors are consistent

Let's look into this, too. Measurements, angles on degrees - anything could be a clue to an answer.

I have a printer and scissors but I'm to fucking stupid to do this, maybe when all the people in my house are asleep, how do I do this, unless another user wants to try

I'm not joking. I get 1s like that all the time, with the face not centered. I thought you meant it look like someone haphazardly just cut it out with some scissors.

Yeah, you get a few every now and then, not every single one. If they're really off, they're collectors items.

>tfw that's my birthday
D-do I have to cancel my party?

Also, seeing how those creases look, and that it's probably recently printed... I'd have to say that is some shitty paper.

Just print the image, cut it out, fold it where the half Baphomet faces on either side of trump and hillary become one face. The top line should read "PITY", I think.

Remembering that, also.

I'm not saying is the cotton blend that the mint uses, but the margin thing is consistent and bothers me.

Sun looks like an Assyrian symbol.

Piety

Babylon

Nazi symbol represents well the Nazi's that took over much of this country's infrastructure through and not limites operation paperclip and many many privatly own subcontractors for the military industrial complex n so forth. Hilldog being a sponsered agent of the evil banker and so called elite, while trump is a jesuit sponsored candidate both put there to mock you and me, as we dnt have a choice and haven't had a choice to begin with. Ita like choosing between shit n vomit, all the while being controlled by the same hidden hand.

That's true... like this was actually ran in the official printing process. Why go through all the trouble to make it when it's not even worth money? Fukkin nutz. Then again there's other novelty bills out their, and they seem pretty legit

You know his name is bad self eater because he swallows his own cum, right?

nice sevens.

Yes! There's also "LORD", "2545", "servants of the plate for your good" (what does that even mean?) - are there more? Does the back do any of that?

Badsel feater? Stupid azz name, bro.

This is scary. So happenings really gonna happen?

Is it just me or does it look like a person standing inside 6?

Nice try OP but nobody likes your new designs

Is that the snake from the Gadsen Flag on the dragons heel?

Yep, just seen this.

If you fold it so Lucifer's head is complete, it says PETY across the top, and LORD in the green lettering.