Do you have any redpilled friends or family?

Do you have any redpilled friends or family?

I found out that my little sister litterally hates black people and mexicans. She also is pro trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
regated.com/2016/08/gary-johnson-sign-tpp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how old is she

my father and most of my male cousins. My cousins attended a lot of trump rallies at UVM and their fraternity was a huge contributor to trumps campaign.

my roommate is.

We talk about getting guns for the uprising that will occur after Hillary takes office and tries to make us a shitty country like what's in Europe.

My dad was redpilled the day he came to the US.

He's a Vietnamese immigrant that hates Dems more than anything because they okayed an attack on the village that slaughtered everyone he knew and loved, hates blacks and Muslims because they get welfare and still fuck up, loathes degenerates saying that family values are everything, and hates the Jews more than Muslims.

According to him every successful civilization has hated Jews with a dying passion, and that he doesn't believe in coincidences.

I do not hate black people or Mexicans, and I am pro Trump. You should correct you sisters record.

hating minorities isn't all there is to being redpilled. you can be 14/88 and still be a bluepilled dumbfuck.

Holy shit yes. Discovered my Brother-in-law is basically 98% redpilled White Nationalist just 3 weeks ago. He's holding onto a sliver of Gary Johnson Lolbertarian though. I'm trying to walk him through Trump's Nationalist trade policy, and he'll be 1488 in no time.

My wife has been sharing increasingly edgy stuff per my instructions to gauge her family on Normiebook. She has multiple cousins digging the race realist AltRight and White Genocide material.

Both of our immediate familes are still cucked af... but the Fire is Seriously Rising bros.

My mom is full-blown red-pill. She needs education on memes, but is always sending me dank youtube videos.

My lifelong democrat grandmother came up to me today and said that we should genocide muslims.

all my family .

Trump is a fucking meme. I can't believe that there are this many people who are stupid enough to support him What's funny is that you guys see the problems in the world so clearly and come up with the worst possible solutions. If trump were a serious anti-establishment candidate instead of a fucking imbecile maybe you would have some good ideas.

>$0.03 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

My mom is, primarily through my own doing.

Dude just show him these:
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
regated.com/2016/08/gary-johnson-sign-tpp/

true. But, for a 16 year old white girl its a pretty good start desu

>redpilled

>friends
>family

Fuck no.

I'm the only one.

I live around a bunch of white slave niggers.

I drop seeds in my newsfeed for people who actually pay attention to what I like, and where I comment.

Evidenced by people in my circle of friends starting to like and post things from obscure HBD blogs. The subtle nudge is all you need to give sometimes.

I convinced my sister that Finns are not in fact white, but mongols from central Asia

Yeah, too bad the only other candidate with a chance to win is fucking Hillary. I didn't really want to vote for Trump, but the Democrats convinced me.

My mum is greenpilled.

>ex-army
>ex-cop
>believes fathers are crucial in families
>knows about elites
>talks about all kinds of spiritual bullshit I don't understand
>insists that the earth is incredibly populated by beings that live on dimensions that overlap ours
>says time isn't really linear
>hates the CIA for orchestrating JFK's death
>she's somehow still a positive person

I'm glad I stuck with the red-pill.

Greenpilled? who has the chart im drunk and forgot

The ugly people in my family are racists, the attractive ones are tolerant. Funny how that works, huh? It's almost as if ugly people blame the world for their problems.

>It's almost as if ugly people blame the world for their problems.
fite me bitch

2/10 for making someone respond to you already faggot

>time not linear
>beings on other planes of reality

Once you read the Kybalion, you're never the same.

There's something unnerving about that level of understanding my friend

all of my friends are. no one in my family though

Almost everyone I know is like, half pilled and it's so fucking annoying. They're red on one thing and blue on another. Like, racist but pro gay, or anti gay but pro immigration, or anti immigration but feminist. It's the worst. I wish I could put them all in a room together so they could all kill themselves.

My whole family is either politically apathetic or leftist scum. All of them are uneducated on the topic and probably just get their 'opinions' from biased media. I'd say the same is true of most of the people I've ever been around, and I was the same way until this place.

my sister is became redpilled on her own. i'm so proud of her

Friend of the family once told me that the Titanic sinking was done by the Jews.

You've done your duty, now she is redpilled. Praise Tengri

For those who want to know more, it was all orchestrated by a man named ((( Iceberg)))

My parents are blue pilled cucks who believe everything on CNN but all my brothers and sisters are pretty red-pilled on a lot of matters

DESU they're not as serious as I am, they mostly just enjoy the edgy racism because they find it funny

I have no friends.

I used to not care about him, now I fucking hate that cuck spic ass kisser. Incendiary, for fucks sake.

Post pics.

She is goona get BLACKED user, you know it will happen

ill bee ur frn :DD