Tfw Mexican-American

>tfw Mexican-American
>tfw not considered a "real American" by Americans
>tfw Mexicans would say I'm not a real American cause my parents were born in Mexico
>tfw in the same breath, those same Mexicans would say I'm not a Mexican cause I was not born there

Fuck you guys. I'm signing up to go to mars. I don't even care if the shuttle blows up at launch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRio3Y1lCmQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites_in_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ay mijito.

normies dont really care disphit

While you're here, why do Mexicans love anime so much? Especially DBZ?

Jesus Christ Paco will you shut up and fix your country like a true Mexican.

FFS the entire South America is crumbling and your people are getting massacred and you seriously care this much about titles.

kys.

>Needing to be accepted by others
>Not being an individual with his own identity
Hang yourself familia

we grow up watching a shit ton of anime thanks to our open channels full of anime, even our parents watched old school animes

His country is America, that is if he is a citizen

>a true Mexican
but how am I a true Mexican if I was born here? My parents were both born in Mexico but they moved to the USA and became US citizens. If your parents were both German and they moved here and you were born here, would you consider yourself a true German? Would you feel the need to go uncuck the Germans?

This was in that movie about selena
I would think the real problem would be Mexican; you're not Spanish, nor Aztec, but a mixture, you don't know which one you are.

you have to come back mexican man...no matter what you claim you are, you are mex in the end

I am a citizen. My taxes go towards LaShawnda and her 7 kids just like everyone else's.

Yeah man its pretty gay. Fucking Spaniards couldn't keep their dicks in their pants.

A real American? A real American is a legal citizen of the USA and believes in what America is all about. That's it.

So drink a beer and relax amigo.

but I don't wanna relax. I wanna come on Sup Forums and complain and get (You)'s.

A bunch of Redneck pieces of shit don't get to decide who is American and who isn't. Trump is their death cry, the future is ours. Have some pride, don't be a cuck.

Take a look at this picture.
See the sunglasses? That's our stereotype, America is cool, not just in fashion but in attitude, he's relaxed. America doesn't give a fuck about what anybody has to say, and neither should you. Why? Because, you're a real American.

Here's your (you) by the way.

Don't get me wrong man, I'm not some self-hating uncle tom who swears he's white. I am proud of my Mexican heritage. But I am also a proud American.
I just feel like humans are tribal by nature. And when you don't know what tribe you belong to, it can make you feel alienated as fuck.
I shouldn't have listened to that faggot Molymeme.

>he wants a Chicano to come here

> not a real Mexican
can confirm

>I just feel like humans are tribal by nature. And when you don't know what tribe you belong to, it can make you feel alienated as fuck.

Exactly. This is what Sup Forums is saying. Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Blame your family for abandoning Mexico.

Do you have a white girlfriend?

>implying i wasn't joking

You aren't a real American in the sense that your family only came here AFTER we were already the best country in the world. You shouldn't be considered as American as someone whose entire family has been here since before the civil war for example.

Chicano faggot.
Shitposting aside my parents were born in Mexico but I was born in the U.S. I don't feel any sense of attachment, loyalty, or belonging to Mexico. I never really enjoyed Mexican culture and I also never really seemed to connect with other Hispanics but that's probably because I'm autistic. I've always preferred the U.S. over Mexico in every aspect. I love this country and want to see it's unique culture and heritage preserved. I don't hate Mexicans or consider myself superior I just see my self as an American over anything else. If some butthurt Mexican wants to call me an uncle Tom then fine. If some racist gringo wants to tell me that I'm not an American then that's fine too. I don't care what anyone thinks and you shouldn't either. So please stop being a faggot.

Like they'll allow YOU to go to Mars, Pablo.

Integration is a generational process. If you have kids and then they have kids they'll identify less and less as Mexicans and more as Americans. Not saying this is good or bad that's just how it works. Be your own person.

This, They watched Heidi and Candy

Yep. I am repeating the sins of my ancestors. But white girls are so qt and their pink pussies are so aesthetic.

>tfw not considered a "real American" by Americans

Maybe you should start acting like a "real American". Quit waving the Mexican flag, quit speaking Spanish in public, quit trying to spread your bullshit culture and act like an American.

Stop burning our flag and assaulting people that want to protect their homes from foreign dangers.

Thanks

Live your own life.

Be where you are happiest.

Fuck everyone else.

t. White guy retired in Baja

>Mexican-American

We will treat you like a real American when you refer to yourself as such.

I don't do any of this. I will actually be voting for Trump because if he wins, I'll be able to become a border patrol agent and pretend I'm Jon Snow.

>humans are tribal
dude, that's common sense...

Kek agrees

>Mexican-American
you dont even consider yourself a real american. a real american would say 'im american'. no hyphen, no nothing. youre the living proof that children of immigrants dont really care about their host country. go to mars. you dont deserve to live in america.

Of course you're American. As American as any European-origin white American.

The only real Americans are the original red Indians.

Who doesn't consider you a real American? Does this really happen to you off of pol?

I don't usually refer to myself as such. I was only saying it like that cause its relevant to the topic cause in most countries outside of the USA, if you aren't white and someone asks where you're from and you say "I'm American", they usually reply with "where are you REALLY from?"

i can relate.
ive got some brown in my family.

my grandma is real og. she would buy me dollar vhs tapes of cartoons at a spanish discount store so i would have something to watch while she baby sat me.

those cartoons were lupin the third, some animes of the little mermaid, fist of the north star, other 80s anime along with bug bunny shows and other shit. some were spanish dub and english dub.

Had no idea what the fuck those other cartoons were until later when i rented armtage and kite at blockbuster.

>I just feel like humans are tribal by nature. And when you don't know what tribe you belong to, it can make you feel alienated as fuck.
We know this feel bro, do you think there is solidarity between whites? A portion of whites are cucked fucc bois advocating our extinction. Still, this is exactly what multiculturalism leads to, it works against natural human nature.

But remember, the reason mexican pride makes Americans uneasy is because Mexico is a boarding nation , that supports the Mestizo race, a race that has been making serious land grabs for the past 4 decades, people have a reason to be prejudice.

Yeah. I've had many instances in real life where this has happened. For example I have cousins in Mexico who say shit like that all the time. And I would also hear similar comments from Mexican kids in school who were born in Mexico and came here illegally.

Your parents/grandparents are to blame for this.

Maybe they told themselves that it was for their posterity they came to the US, but really they saw an easy way out for themselves and took it.

They weren't starving or being hopelessly oppressed.

Instead of working to make their homeland a better place for their children, they left and chose to sacrifice their descendants cultural and ethnic identity for potential comfort.

They didn't come to a new land, conquer it and found a new nation for their children.

They gave up their priceless land and legacy for a few dollars more.

I feel for you, for mine did the same.

there is no such thing as a hyphenated American

>asks where you're from and you say "I'm American", they usually reply with "where are you REALLY from?"

absolutely this. i get that shit all the time from hicks. fuck my country. its in dire need of a facelift.

People like that are the reason for those terms being brought up. The way I see it is that you are American or you are not. Any kind of people who refer themselves as (blankican)-American do not deserve the title of American.

>Becomes border patrol agent
>Having the time of his life pretending he's Jon Snow
>On patrol
>Sees attractive Mexican lady on the ground, laying down like she's hurt
>Leaning over to help with all of his attention on her
>Is hit and knocked out by a pinata stick from her illegal alien boyfriend who snuck up behind him
>Has his clothes swapped with the illegal alien
>Is picked up on a patrol by his fellow border patrol agents when wandering back to outpost
>Nobody can tell the difference because you're both 5'3 Mexicans who all look exactly the same
>You're deported
>You're finally a true Mexican, at last

sounds like your too cucked to disobey your parents and stand up for your beliefs (assuming you internally align with murica).

>Still, this is exactly what multiculturalism leads to, it works against natural human nature.
in truth, segregation never works. take a look at the trade routes and the culture clashes that happened there. lots of mixed children and prosperous times with enlightenment.

those mixed kids where the bearers of peace and freedom since they see both sides of the wars.

thats because whites assimilated to english rather than retain their german heritage.

Why do you guys care so much though?
They're just curious as to where your roots are from. I'm sure they don't mean to alienate you and make you feel like outcasts.

This is my fetish

>(assuming you internally align with murica)
I feel like I do, but of course its not always that black and white, seeing as this country has been historically white (although that will no longer be the case in the future, if current trends are to continue).

I get where you're coming from. It's sad. We could have had a nice place, people from all over the world coming to America and working together. But no, that's gone to shit because immigration was abused as a vote-buying scheme. You'll never really be Ameican, and you can thank La Raza for that. You're only hope is for Trump to win the non-white vote. Then you'd be seen as American. But that won't happen.

I know the feel

>Go to Mexico for vacation
>Be American of Mexican parents
>Mexican immigration taxes me to enter
>Everyone addresses me as American
>Come back and Im considered Mexican

Good thing I speak english without the accent many 1st generation American beans have, grew to 6'1 and have more Spaniard features .

second

>that happened there
Where is "there"?

"Segergation"? There have been Mestizos in the US for generations, even before my german ones did, Tejanos and the like.

What in the fuck is your post even about?

its the white americans that alienate them too.

this is why hispanics never fully assimilate and keep spanish as a language. knowing that they will never be regarded as the poster child of an american.

hell even natives are alienated in their own country as native-american.

what about

native-american?

No you are just American because of our conquest of your former lands.

>its the white americans that alienate them too.
I'm white and people have asked "where I'm from" even though I'm clearly American.

Why do you have a problem with this? You know exactly what they mean, they are asking about your ancestry because they want to talk to you fucking autist.

exactly my man. I feel like I have fully assimilated into American culture, but I realize that I will never be regarded as a real American.

I think this is why I come on Sup Forums so much. Since its anonymous, I feel like this is the only place where I can truly belong.

white hispanic is a curse.

im considered white when im in texas but chinese or not exactly white in the mid west.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRio3Y1lCmQ

As long as you speak English in public and patriotic toward this country I could care less who you hail from. Can't do much about the living population of the land we conquered but if you're willing to join I am willing to call you a brother.

>I'm white and people have asked "where I'm from"
theyre probably being sarcastic because you are weird and creepy.

Oh look, another bean having an existentialist crisis

I was born here, I grew up admiring the founding fathers and frontiersmen, I said the pledge of allegiance every morning, I stood up for what was right when I was a boy and teen, I served in the military with ny fellow Americans even though we were being whored out by the globalist kikes, we made sure we'd come back alive, I'm going to go to school and give back to the country, I own guns, eat bacon, crack a beer after work and vote red.

You live your like as the founding fathers intended it and fight anyone who gets in the way of it, have self reliance and dont get in anyone elses way.

This is freedom, this is the pursuit of life, liberty and happyness, these are dark times we're living in, we have to remain strong and uphold what better men fought so hard to achieve.

>t. Son of legal central amercan immigrants

There's actually a lot of full on white people in Mexico. They usually speak Dutch and have small, tight knit communities similar to Amish people in America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites_in_Mexico
>pic related

At least I don't sperg out and warp a basic "how are you" type of question into the vast white consipriacy to hurt injuns feelings.

where do you think tejano comes from.

>I think this is why I come on Sup Forums so much. Since its anonymous, I feel like this is the only place where I can truly belong.

this hits too close to home

>pocho
Most insufferable type of scum.

>its the white americans that alienate them too.
but I never felt alienated though and I live in the South. Despite my anti - social tendencies I've always been able to communicate well with whites and other non-Hispanics and I never felt as if though I was being excluded.
>this is why Hispanics never fully assimilate and keep Spanish as a language
I still peak Spanish but I feel pretty assimilated
>knowing that they will never be regarded as the poster child of an american.
I care why?
I know all of this is just anecdotal evidence and yes I know it counts for very little but you guys just seem to be coming off as insecure.

If your parents immigrated legally, then you are American in my eyes.

Stop listening to white racists and ignorant spics. You're an American dammit! Getting caught in an awkward place between two cultures is an American phenomenon. The Irish went through it, the Italians, the Germans, etc. Assimilate, as best as you can, without forgetting your roots.

They did. But they were here on work visas or something until they became citizens. My dad has been a citizen for as long as I can remember and my mom became one when I was still a kid.

This is true m, though not Mexican, Dominican. Almost all of my cousins have seen either DBZ, Naruto, one peace, bleach other stuff. We even had these little metal top things that would come in these chip bags, with DBZ characters on them.

I know a family of dark looking mestizos that are tejano descendants that used to live in Texas (now in colorado) since before it joined the Union and had a ancestor fight in the Alamo.

Fuck off about this "they will never accept me woe is me" bullshit. If that is true, then fucking move, there are PLENTY of places in the US where no one will give you a second goddamn look for being "mexican".

tazos?

Do you say
> I'm from de taco stand senor

I say I'm from the taco shop where we also serve smoothies and french fries with guacamole and steak on them.

They're just cry babies who want attention.
Abandon thread, sage, and report these insecure cucks.

People accept you, it's you that doesn't accept yourself. I'm also Mexican-American as much as Sup Forumstards will meme about multiculturalism not working, they're full of shit. I have Asian friends, Latino friends, white friends, and we all get along and we're united as Americans. Notice, I don't have black friends though, fuck niggers.

>or something
Nah they just overstayed their tourist visas and eventually became citizens

T. Somehow who did the same thing, came back to open a business

**someone

>letting brown people ever start shitting up Mars
Fuck you, go to Africa.

I'm curious OP, where do you live that you would feel that way? It's [current year], most of society and pop culture is bending over backwards to be as inclusive and multicultural as possible. It's literally the one thing Sup Forums never stops bitching about. If you live somewhere even remotely urban you'll barely meet anyone that cares you're hispanic; if they do, they certainly won't have the balls to let you know. Look at any textbook portrait of "Americans" and you'll see a token stand in for every ethnic group. You can't take that for granted in a country thats been majority white in demographics and culture since its inception.

Well I'm not exactly well versed on immigration laws, but I don't think that's what happened. I'm not sure you can open a business if you're on a tourist visa. My dad opened a business when I was very young.

we still get DBZ on open channels even today, I literally just watched Bojack Unbound an hour ago.

Do you see a lot of Asians and Hispanics on TV compared to blacks?

You can do whatever you want if you know the right people. I know plenty of illegals who own businesses in dallas and atlanta as we type.

Anyhow it doesnt matter, you are american. Anyone who says othwrwise is an idiot.

Not sure if I understand the direction of your question, but I certainly see MORE hispanics and asians on tv today than just a decade ago.

I am asian btw.

>most of society and pop culture is bending over backwards to be as inclusive and multicultural as possible
This is true, but you can't fight human nature. I live in Los Angeles. I know what you're thinking. Multiculti Liberal mecca. But nothing could be further from the truth. Segregation is alive and well. Blacks live in Black neighborhoods, Asians live in Asian Neighborhoods, Whites with Whites, Arabs with Arabs, and so on. It was shocking to me because I grew up in New Mexico. My neighbor to my right was a white man from South africa and his wife was Mexican. My neighbor to my left was a black guy and his wife was Mexican, and my neighbors to the front were Asian.

To add to this, it probably has to do more with class, since you have a lot of millionaires here and in New Mexico everyone is mostly lower or middle class. But it was still shocking to see all the segregation in a supposedly tolerant and multicultural city.

I'm a Mexican-American, but I rarely refer to myself as such. I'm an American and that's all I truly consider myself. My grandparents were from Mexico, but I have nothing to owe to that country, no matter how much my family tries to get me to feel like I need to be loyal to Mexico. I hate seeing illegal Mexicans in my country and I can't wait for the Trump wall to be built. OP, you have American citizenship, you live in the United States, you're an American. About time you start acting like one.

>you can't fight human nature
precisely...although i live in tacoland i never fell for that muticultural utopia promoted in US (actually, i thought you were starting to lose your mind for a second and after some videos of those SJW, i'm strting to take Sup Forums's words just a bit more serious). People were, are and will always be tribal, it's just that it is trendy today to say the same thing, and if things go on like others have stated...you know, race-mixing non-stop or certain groups not having babies (coughwhites cough cough), people will be right back where everythng started:
"Blacks live in Black neighborhoods, Asians live in Asian Neighborhoods, Whites with Whites, Arabs with Arabs" a brazil 2.0 but with a mixed race group

I want to know too. I went to Mexico and stayed at my cousin's house and I was disappointed to learn he was a Mexiboo.

'Murica

This is starting to turn into a "MURICA FUCK YEAH" thread.

Who else here had legitimate blast on the 4th?

If you were born in America then you are American no matter what anyone says or if the majority tries to tell you otherwise.

I laugh at all of you putos indios.
You could be 3gen and still have Indio mentality. When are you going to understand that.
fvcking snowflakes hipper sensitive to micro aggressions lol