Paper money

>paper money
how does america justify this?

'Strayan shitposting has really gone down in quality recently. IDK what's going on.

Excuse me, we have cloth money. Not paper.

>paper money
You know nothing about the dollar, Aus Bill.

rly maegs u dink, huh?

I agree.

>lol it's bait
Not a single one of you have even attempted to answer my question

How the fuck is america so technologically behind? Even >leaf has plastic notes now
You have literally NO excuse as to why you retain your easily counterfeitable paper money

>easily counterfeit

Source? I don't doubt you, but I deal with countin a lot of money and it's pretty easy to spot a counterfeit note, they're laughable.

>retain your easily counterfeitable paper money
It's cloth faggot with some secret printing in it and foiling

Forgot to add, I've never seen one be able to replicate security features.

>easy to rip and set on fire
americans actually defend this

Tradition m8

>easy to set on fire

Can just print some more and buy your country out from under you and hand it over to the Abos and 'roos

I feel bad, it's like Aussie's just can't get their collective shit together. You all seem... distracted.

Are you being cucked? Is some big stinky Abo going in a railing your wife while you make these posts? Maybe it's because you have tried (and failed) for two hundred years to get rid of a fucking rabbit infestation in your country. Can Aussie's do anything right?

I really miss the days of quality shitposts from Ausfags; I'm sad to see those are securely in the past. Maybe some other nation will take up your mantle. Brazilians, or maybe Argentinians.

>once heard an Australian complain that because our money wasn't color coded it took too much work to tell which bill you had
>since you had to read it
>these people call us lazy

The ironing was strong.

>>easy to rip and set on fire
Shesh you really are a newb to the american dollar

Well we like our cloth based money because its better to use as a cleaning patch when we clean our ar15's. Cleaning the barrels of our high power, high capacity rifles with plastic money would be terrible. Throw a single (aka $1) on the cleaning rod and go to town.

you obviously know very little about the printing of money.

please try to obtain a set of Fed mints and see if its easy.
aside from that our money does have a digital bar within it that records tons of information. the Fed Res just doesn't report this because they want to keep that recorded information private

>personal reasons and such.

if i destroy a $5 note every week can i destroy our economy

>why you retain your easily counterfeitable paper money
You answered your own question there m8.

>He thinks plastic cash is better
Fuck you, I prefer paper or cloth, this shit bends once and it never unwinds after that. I'm stuck dealing with this at a register and shit is always flinging away. It also doesn't feel genuine, it feels like I'm handling toy money.

I love how Australians love to bring up the fact that they came up with plastic bills.

Lol, Australia's contribution to human civilization, everyone.

Fucking sad.

>plastic money
literally zero aesthetics, much like your monkey accent

>easily counterfeitable

There's you answer. They keep it that way so their Jewkeepers can play the system more easily.

>stupid fucking bogan cunt thinks our money is printed on paper

Enjoying your WiFi?

Maybe thats why you all get underpaid and Aus has decent wages.

You have to literally go through each bill and look at the faces of the next black panther they are going to put on the bill to work out how much is going to be taken back in reparations to some crooked ethnocentric demagogue. who just spend it on drugs.

No wonder so many drug deals end in a fire fight
> Yo yo! Dis ain't Rosa Parks nigga!

along with japan's as well, not sure whats happenning, but i sure dont like it.

>Not a single one of you have even attempted to answer my question
You never asked a serious question you disgusting piece of roo shit. You're ignored because you're a shitposter and because you're a fucking Australian, a failed Anglo state. You're a worthless hunk of flesh and your posts are worth even less. Now fuck off and read a Wikipedia entry on the topic.

I am not a fucking pleb. Wired tower computer that I built myself.

Before you go to the smartphone, I have a max data plan and don't ask for people's wifi password like a poor person. I have an éducation.

Go fuck yourself. Wifi is shit and a lazy invention that only works to add to an already awesome invention of the Internet.

Lmao, weak bantz. Weak nation. Weak history.

Go fuck à roo.

Yes, I know my câbles are all over the place and disorganized. Bite moi.

Unless your money is weaved you don't have a technical point in why to distinguish between cloth and paper.

>using the wireless jew

The material is cloth. No wood/paper product has gone into our money for a long time.

As for counterfeit: Nobody in burgerland cares, all their money is created on the fly by credit card companies.
Conterfeit is their modus operandi of currency creation.

Unless you explain why there is a difference between cellulose from cotton and cellulose from wood this is not an argument.

Its ok to be mad. At least you invented islamic tolerance.

>mfw everytime a country decides to print polymer notes they have to give the Reserve Bank of Australia shekels because its our patent

Neither of those are broken down to the cellular level in any form of mass production of material. Wood pulp is completely different than cotton fiber.

Fair enough.

R A R E
A
R
E

>NOT USING A FREE AS IN FREEDOM WIRELESS ADAPTER

American idiots never cease to amaze.

Ever looked at a map pablo?

You're bait is obvious yet delicious mmmm - I've never even heard of that country much less seen it on a map; unimportant 3rd world shitholes aint worth my time or memory dude LOL.

>497 total post on Sup Forums
>not rare

>3rd world shithole

That would be the USA

HOLY FUCK
O
L
Y
FUCKING RARE
U
C
K

>2/3, Ausfags are lower
TIL Australia is a 4th world shithole!

I don't care about monetary ranking anyway, Irwin - the difference comes down to population size really, except in Australia's case apparently lol. Here in the USA we have freedoms and guns, and soon we'll have a based nationalist president :^)

What do you have besides a barely hospital prison island?

Fucking hate plastic money, a tiny tear on a bill and it's fucking gone if you are not careful

Heh, welcome to the collection bub