Madonna disses Trump, endorses Hillary

Today Madonna posted the following on Instagram:

>How Big of. Pussy Do you have to BE to kill this Noble Animal for sport? Just ask Donald Trump Jr and his brother Eric. One more reason to vote for Hilary!
>instagram.com/p/BJzZiBHBaQR/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJzZiBHBaQR/
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
google.com/search?q=madonna fur coat&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=731&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinysaZ9-_OAhVG4CYKHRs9AHUQ_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow...if Madonna said that I guess I have to vote for Hilllary....

Shit.

If Hillary gets the Frankie Goes To Hollywood vote next then Trump is finished for sure.

Who gives a shit what this menopausal cunt has to say?

It took me a while to understand what she was saying considering the strange punctuation, capitalization, and misspelling

>listening to an old blown out whore.

Figuratively who?

Serious question. Do people actually give a flying fuck what all these celebrities / musicians are saying about Trump? I can guarantee you Sup Forums knows more about politics than any of these faggots, and that's saying a lot.

Fuckin A! That's badass fuck tigers yo

Is she just British or has she been smoking meth?

Hollywood stars and popstars are the ultimate 1%ers. They want the corrupt system that turns useless entertainers into billionaires to continue.

But of course Trump is even worse than Clinton in that respect.

There is nothing to think about here, it's premise is dismissed on face value.

Voting for someone because a celebrity said to is one of the most retarded things you can do. Form your own fucking opinions.

10/10

WHY DID DONAL KILL CECIL THE LIEN??!??!?!

Oh shit, Madonna weighed in? This is it, this is the final nail in Trumps coffin. I don't see how he recovers from a blow like that.

Shows over folks, he's utterly finished, completely BTFO for all eternity. Done.

SIEG HEIL

Isn't hunting dangerous animals that can kill you the opposite of being a pussy. Even if you kill it with a gun from far away it just means you had the resolve to kill another creature. It has fangs and claws, you have brains and a gun. Victory.

>instagram.com/p/BJzZiBHBaQR/
She just saw this now?

Or is she just doing shit to try to be relevant?

(((Madonna)))

You should see the retarded shit Cher posts, I'm surprised Hillary lets her anywhere near her campaign

I'm not sure if this is consequential but yesterday CNN and the MSM outlets were going on about how elephants are in critical danger despite earlier predictions. It was even on the front page of CNN. Could this have been a setup for the Trump boys

Madonna can't deal with being a no name anymore, so she stays busy fucking guys in their 20s and spouting political nonsense to stay in the news

I don't care what this fucking turncoat whore has to say.

I think this candidacy is bigger than what we think it is. I think it's bringing about the people actually realizing what a joke and game the media is.

That's a grill that that grill is wearing on her teeth, user. She's neither British nor a meth addict; she's simply stupid and desperate for attention and relevance. The 80s were a long time ago.

kek

>turncoat whore
She was never on our side, why is she a turncoat? I agree with the whore part though.

Most celebrities are enemies of Sup Forums by default. Bunch of brain-dead puppets spreading their liberal disease.

She's right tho even if she's a fucking shill supporter, why kill the cat. For what?

Let me rewrite that for you:

>Today, another irrelevant faggot in Jew-controlled entertainment sphere who has had 0 experience in politics or creating anything of value to society at large makes a baseless endorsement

That's some "stupid girl from back in 6th grade" level insight there, that's impressive.

Oh well, I guess I'm a #clintoris now

She's a mess, a big fat mess.

Reminds me of someone I used to know

Don't underestimate Madonna.
Remember that time Lady Gaga blatantly stole one of her hit songs? Madonna still has plenty of pull behind the scenes. I'll bet she got Gaga blacklisted in every sector from promotion to distribution, etc. Just try and find Gaga now. On some dead tv channel on a dead tv series playing a dead character. Moral of story, underestimate Madonna at your own risk. Remember when she lost half her fortune to her ex husband when they divorced because she married out of love and didnt sign a pre-nup. Where's that guy now? She already made ll that money back btw. The box office forher last worldwide tour was nearly $200M even though it was arenas only. No stadiums.

I feel the same way when i read Trump's twitter

i read that in her fake british accent

Who knew that madonna was a single issue voter and that issue was leopards

Nah, you're mistaking her (((manager))) for that one.

Always remember, with the jews, you lose

yaaaaas, stan

WTF I love Madonna and Clinton now

I was under the impression that Madonna was one of those "if x happens I'm moving to y" people that actually followed through with it and immigrated to the UK. Wasn't really paying attention because I haven't given a shit for Madonna since the 90s.

>Trump worse than Clinton in that respect

Christ you don't understand American wealth politics and culture at all.

Trump is an outsider neuveau riche loathed by most of the 1%. Why do you think most media shits on him as a gauche buffoon or "fake rich" and tries to minimize his accomplishments so badly?

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

google.com/search?q=madonna fur coat&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=731&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinysaZ9-_OAhVG4CYKHRs9AHUQ_AUIBigB

well would you look at that.

>Madonna endorses Hilary over Trump

HOLY SHIT REALLY????

yassss queen madonna slay these bitches

>Thoughts?
she looks like a devil in this photo

She needs to lay off the drugs.

Mass killing of Muslims including women and kids is the only thing that could "end terrorism." But that's too distasteful for most people these days.

>That fucking face

could not possibly care less unless there was a way to negatively care

>Madonna
>Relevant

A walking STD endorses Hillary. Not suprised.

How will he recover from a 58yr old used up whore insulting him?

Show is over? Guess it's time to take a bow

>Donald's kids go on safari
>ergo don't vote Trump
really gave me a brain blast

Madonna?

Oh yeah I'm definitely into 60-year-old cunts who are trying to stay relevant by copying the pop tunes of people 40 years younger while taking massive doses of steroids to keep up with a touring schedule, resulting in said "star" looking like a tranny

Yeah this is definitely my role model, I want to be like her. *falls down stairs on stage*

Maybe Trump will release the literally dozens of insane answering machine messages she left for him over the years.

Yes Trump fucked Madonna in the 1980s. Then she got all obsessed with him and wrote some songs to woo him or try to make him jealous.

Based Trump.

Her ENTIRE early catalog takes on a different aura when you realize that she was spurned by the Donald.

youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

To some people, their only news source is tmz, Facebook, Twitter, and AOL front page.

Madonna belongs to Satan

Same here, haven't really cared about her, in fact I forgot she existed until I came onto this thread.