/CHI/

Attached: elfacebookCHI.jpg (1001x1223, 320K)

CHI
>tfw sleeping rhytm getting pushed back even further
I probably should do something about that. Anyways how are you doing today?

had trouble sleeping last night
>Anyways how are you doing today?
the same although i think i might get kicked out soon

Hola admin

>i think i might get kicked out soon
What makes you think that? Do you have any plan what you would do if that happens?

how are you?
keep getting yelled at because i don't have a job
>Do you have any plan what you would do if that happens?
i think i might just go back to Mexico even though i only have 70 bucks to my name

>mexico
I mean if you have relatives you can stay with sure. But anyways if worst comes to worst just say you'll look for a part time job and do that for a while and help around the expenses a little, that would probably soothe things over.

i do but don't plan on going with them i just want something new more than anything either way i'll probably end up on the streets

>i'll probably end up on the streets
I hope not user. Mexico, part time job (if only for a little while before going back to the neet life) or enduring more yelling are all much better choices than being literally homeless in the us of a. My money would still be on the "tough love" theory, if they've said they want to see you happy like you were as a kid it would atleast imply that. I could be wrong though.

CAGO

they don't like very much anymore they've made it pretty clear
hello

Did you read those IT books?

you have a white girlfriend yet

not op, but i do
she's a lazy fat unhygienic lump, but she's just a practice gf so whatever

not yet i forgot to screenshot and forgot the names
no, would only do me worse i don't want to be around anyone desu

I don't doubt that. Though I think there is still a big step from being fed up with it to making you homeless but then again I could be wrong. You could just lazily look for a part time job for a while, even that would probably take some pressure off. If you don't get one then atleast you tried, if you do get one atleast that would give you extra money and probably allow you to neet it up again in relative peace for a while after you stop working. The only reason I don't get pressured now is because i'm expected to go to school in the fall, i've also been told that they will expect me to get a job if that doesn't happen.

i already know my future isn't bright so i'm already ready for the worst. i might try to find something i can do here from home since i really can't get a job due to no car and i live far away from everything

Do what you can user, the future might not be bright but it doesn't have to be that awful either. You could do stuff around the house like clean or cook to try to take the pressure off you.

Comptia a+ cert book by Mike Myers

it's still inevitable. what are you up to?
thanks

Like I said don't take the test. Just make sure you know the material really well
Starting jobs here are like $20 an hour, it's likely higher in the USA

Same old, might read a little and then just generally kill time by browsing aimlessly.

i'll give it a shot
theres a game tonight

Curacao-bolivia?

Mexico-Croatia

I think that's over 24 hours away

wtf, i thought today was tuesday

I occasionally forget what day it is too.

now i don't know what to do really threw me off

Atleast now you get something to look forward to tomorrow.

yeah, just gonna lay around now

bump

Gross

rude