OBAMALEAF "CTR PAYS MY BILLS" THREAD 2

HELLO FELLOW RIGHT WING RETARDS!

Special copypasta boys

OBAMA DID NOT MAKE 15 MILLION JOBS

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/29/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-half-true-claim-about-job-recovery/

davidstockmanscontracorner.com/barrack-obama-tells-another-whopper-he-did-not-create-12-8-million-jobs/

newsmax.com/Finance/DavidStockman/obama-jobs-lies-economy/2015/07/03/id/653391/

LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION GOING THE FUCK DOWN

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

EVERYONE WORKING ABOVE THE AGE OF 16 IS COUNTED (NO UPPER LIMIT)

bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

HOWEVER

bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (ABOVE 55 YEAR OLDS) = 3.7

THAT’S RIGHT ACCORDING TO (((STATS))) YOUR GRANDMA IS FUCKING EMPLOYED

HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (CONTRIBUTING TO THE AVERAGE) = 20 – 24 year olds

HOW THE MATH IS DONE

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE = UNEMPLOYED / CIVIL LABOR FORCE = 8575 / 156906 = 5.5 %

HOWEVER

EMPLOYMENT TO POPULATION RATIO = EMPLOYED / CIVILIAN POPULATION = 148,331 / 250,080 = 59.3%

UNEMPLOYED % IN PROPORTION TO POPULATION = 61.7%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment-to-population_ratio#/media/File:US_Employment_Statistics_-_March_2015.png

>84% of teens aged 16-19 are gainfully employed
>97% of old people aged 55-110 are gainfully employed
>this is what Canadian cock connoisseur actually believes

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
nytimes.com/2015/11/07/us/obama-expected-to-reject-construction-of-keystone-xl-oil-pipeline.html?_r=0
investors.com/politics/editorials/oil-output-soars-despite-obama-policies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's a "RIGHT WING RETARDS RIGHT WING RETARDS RIGHT WING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!" episode

inb4 communist knobgobler from an irrelevant country with a terrible misnomer posts.

whats this?

Is he our guy, fellow RWR?

DESIGNATED SHITTING LEAF. Reminder the DSL admitted to us fellow RWR's that he uses proxies. And mexibro in previous thread showed the chronicles of the sad and lonely designated shitting leaf.

was there a dox on Obamaleaf?

would be nice

He's a NEET from Ontario, he admitted it long ago in a "RWR" thread, give me a minute I'll search the archive.

what a weird fcuk

I think he's finally fucked off for now.

Pajeet is throwing shit at the wall but he still can't answer a very very simple question.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard poospiracy here?

>OBAMA DID NOT MAKE 15 MILLION JOBS
No shit Sherlock
The US oil & natural gas created over 85% of it

You wish.

Just because President Barack Hussein Obama got the REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate down to 4.9%, doesn't mean you get to make up new poospiracy unemployment rates.

Pajeet btfo

if obama did so well why are you a NEET?
heckmate fuckig loser. Why don't you go be obamas golf caddie cunt

Oops wrong one.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

I thought I was CTR? Now I'm a NEET?

THANKS OBAMA!

You are a NEET
Now go wash obamas (golf)balls

SHAME ON TRUMP FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF RIGHT WING RETARDS.

T. GOP ECONOMIST

That's in spite of O, not because of him you complete idiot.

nytimes.com/2015/11/07/us/obama-expected-to-reject-construction-of-keystone-xl-oil-pipeline.html?_r=0

O has been fighting domestic oil every damned step of the way.

>copypasta from previous thread

I just wanted to write a quick explanation of what I am doing in these threads and why I keep asking Leaf faggot to explain how a president, and the president alone creates jobs. I'm sure most of you know and understand the following points already, but I'll reiterate them anyways, and you will have all the information you need to dismiss this leaf.

The president does not create jobs. Period, nor does the congress outside of a few hundred government jobs when new departments or programs are created. In fact, there is very little to nothing that a president or congress can to that can positively help the economy other than providing the fundamental institutions and infrastructure, which it has always done. Though the government has very little power to actively stimulate the economy, it has awesome power to cause harm. In fact, there is a simple litmus test that you can apply to determine whether a recession is caused by faulty government action or market failure.

1.) If the recession period is relatively short and has a small contraction, it was likely caused by a market failure at some level.

2.) If the recession lasts for a long time and has a large contraction, then it is caused by government failure, because only government failure can create a system wide failure. This includes The Great Depression, inflation and stagflation during the middle of the century, the energy crisis and the most recent housing bubble.

So, what happens when a system wide failure causes an economic contraction? Millions of people, all acting individually, assess their current situation and act in a manner to improve their individual situation whether that means cutting back on expenses, changing living situations, re-aligning their portfolios, etc. People act on information and use the information provided in the market to make informed decisions on how to positively proceed in the future.

(1/2)

Last one before I go to bed.

(2/2)

People’s lives then begin to return to normal as they take steps to improve their lives and businesses.

Because of how millions of individual actors in a market react to their personal situations, they recover their previous economic standing in time. This is a natural economic phenomenon, and no president, congress or political party has anything to do with an economic recovery. In fact, the only positive thing that government can to is to remove economic roadblocks and laws that prevent millions of people from acting in their best interest to improve their own lives by their own actions.

This is why our leaf friend is such a faggot. He has claimed that the president, and only the president is capable of creating jobs, and that everything regarding the economy is the sole action of the president. This is basically giving the president credit for the sun rising in the morning, the flow of the tides and the cycle of the seasons. These will all happen no matter who is president, and unemployment will always return to its natural level no matter who is president. All a president or congress can do is get out of the way.

Why? Is your dog calling for you?

Why the fuck would Obama approve Keystone? So Canadian oil can compete with US oil?

You fucking anti-American right wing retards.

Even when Obama acts in America's interests, you hate him.

G'night lads. There's all you need to fuck with this leaf.

I'm on the phone with Weedman right now to schedule your appointment to the senate

investors.com/politics/editorials/oil-output-soars-despite-obama-policies/

hooray

kek
obama leaf has been btfo since 6am this morning and it's now almost 4pm here. He literally spends all day here with the same copy pasta defending this nigger. Now thats some seriously autistic shit

THANK YOU BASED SON OF ARYAS
I love Indians, they make the best tandoori.

>mfw "I voted for Trudeau but Trump isn't qualified to hold office"

he refuses to answer the question

Why the fuck would Obama approve Keystone? So Canadian oil can compete with US oil?

Seriously just be honest with yourselves. You're blinded by your hatred for your president. You have converted it to hatred for America. You cannot accept that America is doing well while there is a black Democratic president. You cannot accept that the real unemployment rate is 4.9% so you have to convince yourselves of absurd, insane right wing retard conspiracy theories to convince yourself that america isn't great.

Well I have news for you.

America is great.

Good night.

Or just filter their flag

how?

maple dreams budder

He opposes ALL oil construction you mong.

He has been against the oil industry since day 1 and you seem to by trying to credit him with the oil boom that occurred due to new extraction technologies despite his meddling.

>"taking care of family"
>"retired"
>"disabled"
without the actual data that they got that from it's a great way to hide unemployment numbers.

and yet the retirement age just keeps going up.

Install the 4chanx addon

Holy shit, DESIGNATED SHITTING LEAF is still at it, even in spite of him throwing his toys out of the pram and saying he wasn't going to post again in the last thread.

I'd join you lads in this one too but some people have jobs unlike the DESIGNATED SHITTING LEAF.
Goodnight based Pajeet and friends.

derp