Is having Roaches in your house normal where you are from?

Like, if you see a cockroach in your house do you take it as a sign of a problem or do you just kill it and move on with your life?

Attached: roach.jpg (960x640, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulation_of_cockroaches_in_post-Soviet_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never seen a cockroach in my entire life.

They come out in summer. My house is kinda shitty so they have a way or two to come in.

Just kill it, they're pretty normal

>Like, if you see a cockroach in your house
I'll call German embassy.

Too cold for roaches here, you have a problem if they live in your home.

I've never seen a cockroach but I've seen warnings signs

Attached: 20180122_122621.jpg (1780x1334, 650K)

Living in commie block, you can keep your home pristine, but it won't help if your neighbors are dirty pigs.

No, but there are quite many restaurants run by them

If i see one, it's just normal
If i see two, it's suspicious
Id i see three it's now a problem

I keep my surroundings clean but the filth of the streets and the sewer system makes these bugs proliferate.

Mexico city

I've never seen a cockroach (despite of living in some generic soviet commieblock), but i've heard that some people have such problems.

depends

I just shoot them desu

Attached: Waifu.jpg (3261x1568, 2.3M)

Not normal. I've never seen one in my family house and saw only one in the commie block I live in now. Saw a rat around the neighbourhood too.

Didn't clean my kitchen for like 4 months and it was absolute rancid.
Saw a little roach once and killed it.

First and last time so far.

I live in a huge commie block, so you can't really be free of the roaches. It takes one dirty apartment to make them crawl everywhere. I usually spray some poison once every month in the summer and then clean up the corpses.
I used to be disgusted by them but since I moved here I just kill them and move on.

This. Blessed to live in a place too cold for most of the worst insects and arachnids. Can’t imagine getting poisoned by a disgusting spider tbqh, or having an infestation of roaches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulation_of_cockroaches_in_post-Soviet_states
What happened to your cockroaches

God. Can’t imagine living in such a poor and disgusting nation like yours

I'm from Cyprus (just study in UK) and we get cockroaches regularly, especially in the summer.

We just kill them and accept it because we have cesspits instead of proper sewers so it's inevitable

I'd rather deal with roaches than SJWs like Trudeau, desu. At least roaches are natural.

ladidadida

Attached: xuL8tat.png (332x396, 148K)

Oh I had a great time with my daughter's air rifle when I was cleaning out our shed.
They were almost all Florida wood roaches though which are huge but not very fast moving.

Attached: eurycotis_floridana07.jpg (500x299, 58K)

This ^

never seen a cockroach in finland, but i saw many while visiting greece (not counting the people there)

I mean I know you have a problem with Turks but why would you let them in your house?

I'm from Syria my parents are still in a town called Afrin. When I was there there were no cockroaches, but my parents tell me that there is a bad cockroach problem now

>impoverished third worlders pretending they wouldn’t sell their own mothers to live in a rich, safe, beautiful nation like mine
LAUGHING

Cockroaches can withstand extremely cold temperatures, allowing them to live in the Arctic. Some species are capable of surviving temperatures of −188 °F (−122 °C) by manufacturing an antifreeze made out of glycerol.[26] In North America, 50 species separated into five families are found throughout the continent.[25]

No, but I get these moronic little bugs that are black and orange. They don't protect themselves at all, they just sit there while you kill them.

I can't figure out how they're getting inside though.

Cold places aren't neccecarily free from big arachnids. I've been to eastern Kazakhstan (which is basically the same as Siberia climate-wise). It's home to some huge tarantulas (they call them wolf spiders). I was watching TV one evening when I saw something running underneath the TV stand, at first I thought it was a rat but it turned out to be a wolf spider. Absolutely nightmarish

Hmm. I believe it. I’ve literally never seen on me though

The only time i ever saw a cockroach was inside a spanish restaurant. However there were regular check ups for roaches at my dorm so they're not unheard of here i suppose.

>sell their own mothers to live in a rich, safe, beautiful nation like mine
Absolutely delusional.

10 years ago, a Croat would consider going to Canada for better opportunities, but he'd still be reluctant about leaving his home. But those time are long gone, I'd never even consider it. Those who leave Croatia for the West because of unemployment often end up depressed and regretful. And safe? Canada has a higher homicide rate than fucking Kosovo.

I've literally never seen or heard of a cockroach living in someone's house in Canada. I've never actually seen a cockroach except for a few times in the metro.

A bigger problem are rats and mice. In some areas of the country it's fairly common to have a mouse problem, mostly in rural areas.

kill them on sight, female can have up to 20 baby roaches every month, and will eat them if there's no other food
unfortunately there is a building down the street full of them, they use it as a base of operations I guess
big one fell form the towel while I was going out of the tub, I found one among the dirty dishes once, awful stuff. we call them Swabian bugs

Hope you genuinely believe what you’re saying, please do not come here

Just because Kosovo doesn’t report as many of homicides as Canada doesn’t mean it doesn’t actually have more

Don't Turks have ghettos in Germany?

Yes I rent out the bottom half of my house to a Turkish couple.

>73% whites
>please don't come here, we pure nation, i'm defending muh canada
Pathetic.

>doesn’t report as many of homicides
It's insane how deluded you are.

it's real tho, most people are reluctant of going to Canada compared to Austraila/USA/Germany
I guess our people can't comprehend trannies everywhere and 9 to 17 job with an hour drive to work

>muh skin colour
The sign of a poor, stupid nation - obsession with skin colour

I'm not a nation, you autistic retard.

I have never seen a Turk tb.h

There are everywhere particularly in summer. But I live in a 8th floor so they don't get here.

Yes, it's much healthier to obsess over who uses which toilet, pronouns, virtue signaling and licking Muslim feet so they feel comfy.

You are a typical member of your poor and stupid nation.
Don’t come to Canada.

Hilarious that you actually have to convince yourself about falsehoods of my country to make yourself feel better about living in the third world.
Don’t come to Canada.

If I see one inside then it is suspicious, probably she got into while a windows was open or something like that.

If I see a younger one then it is an issue. I clean up the house and put repellent.

I live on a 2nd floor but they get from a little space between two buildings.

Never seen them inside a house in my region

>falsehoods of my country

Attached: face.gif (356x200, 889K)

Ok, Mr. Post-National Feminist. And don't call Bulgaria stupid, you're the ones with censored "universities" that are basically glorified childcare centers.

>d-don’t call my fellow s-slavs stupid
Don’t come to Canada

>Don’t come to Canada
>Don’t come to Canada
>Don’t come to Canada
Did Justin forget to switch your batteries?

A prime example of leaf posting

Attached: 1ea.jpg (800x522, 46K)

100+ of this little fellas in every single house.

Yucatan Peninsula.

No its not
T. Texas

Oops forgot pic.

Attached: images (6).jpg (443x332, 4K)

I miss leaves, where did they go

they don't exist here thank christ

Never seen one here, do they even exist in Northern Europe aside from the few escaping from imported goods?

Just want to really ingrain it into you
Don’t come to Canada

You especially, don’t come to Canada

We get these qts in the summer.

Never seen a roach in my life, i thought its a third world thing?

yes :(

No. But you see some sticking to the windows when it's about to rain.

saem

tropical countries thing i guess
you could still found them in singa

I live in Montana you fuck, roaches aren't common here.

It's unheard of to find them in your house here, but the fast food place I worked at had them

I am a Canadian citizen and have decided you are a foreign national shitposting under my flag.

Don't come back to Canada

i had seen roaches like once or twice in my life when i lived in my small hometown western mexico, then i moved to a big city in el bajio and i can't ged rid of them, although, at least, they don't really enter the house itself, they stay outside in the patio.

nope, there are no Turks here

Roaches are no match against my shoe!

Only time I saw a cockroach (aside from when I dissected one) was when I was working in a hospital, somewhat distrubing.

There are a lot in bulgaria

Attached: iuFKE1KZM7.jpg (628x588, 77K)

bump

i thought there wre turks in uk

Haven't seen one in years

Yeah I see like 10 a day. Bastards don't die.

I've never seen cockroach before but last year i went to Turkey and cockroach is everywhere

Yeah. I live in a very humid and warm city.

Gross

Only if you invite them.

Like Muslims, but you know that already...

Living in Vietnam they're everywhere here no shits given.

I don't think I've ever seen one in my native Canada.

I like these guys here, since I figure they eat bugs.

>There are a lot in Burglary
The leftover of my coutry is busy with homosexual activity.Pplease someone else help burglary to get rid of the cockroach plague

Attached: 15152356262366.jpg (600x400, 50K)

It's not OK.
I saw few a while ago while we had sub par family living in apartments nearby. After they left no more roaches.

>when your country's sewage system isn't from the 19th century
>when your country's buildings aren't made out of paper
Feels gud t b h. No bugs, temperature just right.

Really gross to watch those American shows where they have water damage on like three floors, and just replace the carpet. Or fix up an 1850's house by painting the walls and changing the windows.
Yeah the stone age pipes and bugs that have lived there for 160 years won't ever be a problem, right.
They do that same shit everywhere else too, are Nordic people the only ones who know how to build houses?

you mean literally, or having turks in your neighborhood?

>I'm from Syria
Fucking figures.

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (700x650, 68K)

cute fellow.

I changed apartments and apparently the entire block is infested.
It's freaking me out less and less as time goes on.

Never saw one.