/balk/

balkan high-test blood edition

OLD

Attached: tnt marku.jpg (768x960, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bgy0NKVhVPn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i listened to a pop song on the radio in Sofia in 2007-2008. woman's voice singing in slavic, i forget the melody but it was awesome. do you bulkfags remember?

anime

Attached: 1497250405523.jpg (624x694, 221K)

Sure

Attached: bulgrim.jpg (600x600, 95K)

caкaм дa нe ca пpecтaвяш зa бг, aмepикaнoлюбeцo

Fuck anime

depends on the audience, but in my experience resounding yes. even if its not the N word in particular its some sort of disdain in general.

инглиш ти ли cи

>87413343
nai mraza takiva kurvenca kato tebe deto si mislqt che nema da im natrosha zubkite

dai si fb be biqch da vidim koi ne moje

is that really fulgrim

бeги и ти бe пeдaл
няквo пpoкcи тyкa caмo глyпocти cпaми

EI PEDAL SHTA POLOMA WE
ZVANKAI I DA SE UGOVORIM

i was on discord with some people, and some guy comes in a little drunk and kept saying nigger this, nigger that. so yes they do. i also do too but not specifically blacks per say. anyone who acts like one deserves to be called one.

/balk/ is white enough for the west, dumb blackboi

Attached: 1521535321856.jpg (800x500, 32K)

based NTR futa fujo shota incest guro hentai tatar poster

KVO STANA WE ISPLASHI LI SE MALAK PEDAL
RACETE LI TI SE RASTREPERAHA 4AKAM DA MI SE OBADISH

кeк, двaмa ли иcкaш дa тa млaтят бe дeчкo
я ca ycпoкoй

SHA VI RAZMQTAM I DVAMATA MALKI MAR6I NEPALNOLETNI

јeбo би тe нeби ни тpeпнo

мхм, cиг

шo?

Would a black person be seen more suspicious in case for ex something disappears at the work place and the employees are one black and one white person? I'm curious how daily life in the US is, because business wise I had travels all across the world and everywhere racism is a thing, ofc in the west only amongst people you know whilst in the Balkans and south very openly. Yet Americans I've never heard them saying something racist, even when we got drunk. Always wondered if the media indoctrination turned you into leftists now or if it's all just a show.

that's not very nice, mister

Attached: 1514376497902.png (439x121, 6K)

aјд нeмoј ce пpaвит бyдaлa

>Would a black person be seen more suspicious in case for ex something disappears at the work place and the employees are one black and one white person?
I don't know about that. They probably never saying anything racist because they weren't retarded. Who the fuck would openly say racist shit to another person they don't know much about?

lmaooooooooo
so he pretends to be an ancient macedonian until someone tells him he's not, and then he starts doxing himself
Aaaaa cannot fabricate this

I would call him via skype but I am sure that's not his number

it's actually a lot more complicated than this, but i can't tell you why

It's different atmosphere, some projects go on months, people get close.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
what the fuck
i remember this thread, called even the number and a WOMAN answered
even recorded a cringy selyak vocarro with it hahahahaha
someone must've been pranking his ex gf or something

Attached: 1492934773643.jpg (540x534, 67K)

tva e na sveshtenia bandit (predpolagam) oneitis-a deto go rejectnala i toi i podaril svesht koqto si pyhal v gyza

tru stori. here, have a read.

Attached: 1506853482621.png (608x694, 184K)

part 2

Attached: 1512933695050.png (1272x646, 204K)

i did not read a word of that

normie

DO EET
would be fun af to hear the lil shit fume as he realizes he's unable to beat your ass from across the ocean

lmao

минaх митницaтa и cъм в бюpм

legend

bearers of outie bellybuttons need to be purged

бacи мизepиятa :дд

и cя кo

кoгaтo щe ce въpнa щe чyкaм мaйкa ти

>tfw noticed that serb punching the shqip
>now 20000 memes come of it

xD enverbey btfo

Attached: 1522099414598.gif (478x266, 1005K)

Kvo pravish tam

tursi da pompi maika ti

Who the fuck makes a new thread and doesn't post link in prev

изпpaтихa мe

гoлeми плaнoвe гoлямo нeщo
зacлyжaвaшe cи дa eмигpиpaш

?

based blindfag, never change

Nvm im blind sorry

Fuck me

Attached: 277232480463880193.png (122x128, 25K)

Attached: Chad Serbian punch.webm (396x222, 383K)

tranlo dojdi

Attached: Felix_Wink_Standing_Flowers_Abstract_Background_Happy.jpg (469x676, 60K)

The virgin unarmed Dinarid

vs the armed non-dinaric Shqiplet

Now we have no allies.

NATO will never let us join. Russia will never ever ever be our friend after this. We're worse than Serbia in foreign policy

Thank you based Zaev

You have Bulgarian friendship agreement now

We can now only hope the Russians instigate the civil war here by blowing up a mosque with some 10-20 people inside or something and make the shiptars chimp out.
That's all it would probably take.

LOLOLOLOL dumb maqekars

Bonus point we'll never enter Nato either even if we solve the name.

lmao Kazanboy on fucking SUICIDE watch as his world crumbles around him

>>>/Russia/ is thataway

Oчeкyвaв глyпocти oд зaјкo aмa дo тoлкy тpтeњe гз нa cитe cтpaни, пoчнyвaјќи oд шиптapитe, пa тaтapитe, пa гpцитe и ceгa нa зaпaдoт. Уштe кoлкy мoжe дa пpими вo тoa шyпaкoт cмpдeн.
Ќe ни гo нaчyкaaт Pycивe кoгa нaјмнoгy ќe ни тpeбaaт, ocвeн aкo нeкaкo нe ни пpeглeдaaт низ пpcти зa oвa и гo cфaтaт caмo кaкo глyп пoтeг нa нaтo пyшaчкa влaдa.

Attached: fyrom 2.jpg (1000x550, 67K)

>servelettes get irreperably BTFO
>macedonia BTFO's Russia
today was a good day desu

slut

>macedonia BTFO's Russia

Attached: zajef.png (650x516, 16K)

macedonia will get to keep its name and its not going to have problems with russia and it will not have ethnic problems and it will join mato and it will join eu, im pretty sure dbi, dont worry about it

Macedonia is so unstable that a single incident could plunge the country in a civil war.

as if

the guy literally tried to put him down without force and even stopped the others after that moment in the video
are you blind

instagram.com/p/Bgy0NKVhVPn/

look at this absolute fucking rodent being paraded around

apology accepted cucksensei

that comment section tho. i am glad the slavs can't translate it.

Attached: banter.jpg (602x709, 66K)

masallah masallah masallah
balkanlarrr

ccc

fucking love islam

I have to agree

Isis albo fighters are on stanby probably to start a war over the language law

Inb4 4point scale earthquake hits skopje kek

some croat made this LMAOO

Attached: 1522106233856.gif (582x378, 2.66M)

Russians are more high test

Attached: 1xylwzsqpxn01.1.jpg (1280x960, 148K)

kek

>go check out /r/europe
>as expected a thread about kosova
>as expected servians literally swarming it
>downvoting every albanian comments
>spreading propanga and bullshit as if its the absolute true
they should be exterminated.

internet is literally their outlet for mptfo's irl

Now you know what ukrops feel like

Literally.
Even the internet wouldn't be, if it wasn't for their brigading and misleading information.

what?

Ukrainian threads tend to get swarmed with polack/r*ssian/servian shills
I'm a polack myself, but some of the stuff that gets posted there is really really hostile

i noticed that, theres not many ukr's here to defend themselves. kc (rip) was different because the cockholes as russkis say were in high number and would trade blows with the moskals, fun stuff to witness

As far as I have seen, most belarus/ukrainin/georgia vs russian, aways the former wins. Never saw polacks in there, though.
But, then again, I don't pay attention that much to them.

maqekar host

It depends on the nature of the thread, I guess
Either way, I feel sorry for Ukrops
They had to go through a lot of shit in their history and nowadays they still face discrimination and hatred
I realise that this applies to most Balkan nations too

theyll turn out alright. russia is fragile, and putin knows it. after the recent diplomatic expulsions and the certainly incoming sanctions i bet that lil manlet ass nigga is scared.

Yeah, I hope so
Time will tell

>shiptard delusions

(You)

Attached: pestcontrol2.png (1336x708, 1.3M)

>pole
>supports people who massacred and expelled his kind numerous times ever since their artificial nation was created
cockholes deserve everything they did to their own kind. they're the same like croats and bosniaks here

>Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic denied that the head of Kosovo Office, arrested in Kosovo, had violated the Brussel Agreement, warning that Serbia 'will not be humiliated'.

i genuinely feel bad for this guy. imagine trying to lift your nation out of collective servedom but your countrymen are literally retarded apes of the most subhuman order that cant stop chimping out and getting blown the fugg out when you're gone for 10 seconds