The married girl with the fat round ass that sits next to me at work sexually flirted with me...

The married girl with the fat round ass that sits next to me at work sexually flirted with me. She had me switch out phone headsets for her and when I was doing it she stopped what she was doing doing and looked at me with a shit-eating grin and said "just plug it in".

I spaghetti'd and glanced around with a smile on my face. How the fuck am I supposed to handle this shit at work without my autism fucking it up, or without her fucking my job up.

Attached: facewuttf.png (320x320, 139K)

Deep breathing, learn meditation.

Absolutely pathetic post

learn to small talk and react

Don't do it, man. Never ever fuck a married woman. If the husband finds out (and he will), he'll likely go into homicidal rage mode on you.

blink with your eye and ask her to disappear in the storeroom ;)

Should’ve replied with “are you sure it will fit?” with a smirk

1. She knows you're autistic and is making fun of you
2. She's a whore who got married and needs more cock asap
3. Flirt back in a reserved way and fuck her on the down low
4. Smile and do nothing since you work here

Hint: Options 2 and 3 wont ever happen

Should've told her "i don't think it fits"

Let me guess, you are white

sauce?

Inescure defeatist.
Go with the flow. Suggest doing something together after work if you're a sperg or this if you can actually break free from your autism for once and do something good for yourself, you retarded fuck.

>be american
>fuck married woman
>get shot by husband

Apparently in Italy, it's considered justifiable homicide to kill a man you find with your wife.

>not wanting to be a bull
not surprising when looking at your flag

BASED

>killing the guy sleeping with her
I still don’t understand why people do this. It’s not like the guy knew, why not at least punish the correct person, you wife, if you were going to do something?

It's an insult.

How do you know she's married? You don't know she's married.

depends on the situation, if it's some completely random fucktard, he might've had no idea, but if it's a friend you can bet your ass he knew
the wife is obviously always guilty in this situation and I find it really surprising that the guy is always blamed more than the unfaithful bitch

It's really hard to not notice that there's a couple living somewhere