CSA

Secession from America is what must happen if Hillary wins. Try to disprove this

I'd support secession if I got to design the new flag

Someone add gay rights flag with HUGE FAG

southerns were traitors to the United States and deserved defeat

Confederate flag is the flag of traitors and slave enablers

it should happen regardless, imo.

kek you dont even know your own history. no wonder america has gone to complete shit, with retards like you having the right to vote. thank the government indoctrination camps, aka public schools, for the mediocre job they did on your mind

If Hillary wins, I'm looking towards a state like Texas seceding and if that fails, I'm leaving and taking my succesful business with me.

Forget what board you're on?

This is Sup Forums you numbskull

Uh yes. I am a proud traitor to a federalist nigger lovin "democracy".

Ah, so blissfully naive.

What once was will be again.

how about keeping the flag the same that way they wont know the difference, plus its the best flag.

>you will never take part in Sherman's March
We were too nice.

Had Lincoln not got shot in the head most of the slaves wouldve been returned to africa. Southerners wanted them in the US in the first place. Machines replaced them anyway. Im always going to put the core values of the US above an succesionist faggots. You may not agree with the current establishment, but they certainly dont represent the values of the country, they represent their own interests, and this has already been proven. But you know what represents it even less? CSA faggots who want an entirely different country.

Obvious bait is obvious.

The South has no reason to secede anymore. The West on the other hand...

>Had Lincoln not got shot in the head most of the slaves wouldve been returned to africa

Delusional. He scrapped that plan a LONG time before the Emancipation Proclamation. Also, it was Northerners who operated in the slave trade. Most slaves came into North America through Boston.

Why the fuck do the gubmint want so much useless barren land in Nevada?

its used for top secret weapons testing and is heavily mined for silver

The CSA were the true inheritors of Washington's legacy. Lincoln was a tyrant who preferred to force a political union rather than respect the desire for independence embodied in the american revolution.

Just because they refuse to serve your preferred master doesn't make them evil, Americans were wrong to rebel against the King and neither was the south wrong to rebel against the nigger-lover.