How does it feel knowing that any women who is 8/10 or above has fucked atleast 20 guys by the age of 22

How does it feel knowing that any women who is 8/10 or above has fucked atleast 20 guys by the age of 22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>degenerate OP
thread hidden

huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE

this is the MGTOW kissless virgin version of "HOW CAN WHITEBOIS EVEN COMPETE" cuckposting

saged

Sad!

Completely untrue, plenty of hot 22 year olds have only slept with 1-3 men hundreds of times each.

Please, youd fuck them anyways.

I hate the degeneracy of modern society, but its not like those girls are having loads of sex by themselves. Guys are the problem too.

I bet any guy on here bitching about slutty women would jump in between the sheets with one in a heartbeat if the opportunity was available.

In my experience people dont care that these women are having sex, they are just complaining that they arent being included.

feels bretty good

cuz im one of the guys fucking them

;)

isn't that like half the population of kiwi land

Its much easier for a chick to control her sexual impulses than for a guy.

If women just had 50% of male t-values, society would do nothing but have sex all day and become worse than brazil in just a few weeks.

>3DPD

Probably not. An attractive chick can get a high value chad, footballer or some other high value guy to date her so she doesn't need to be promiscuous.

It doesn't make me feel. It really makes me think :^)

>youd fuck them anyways.

Yes us beta fucks who might fuck 2 girls in our lifetimes who complain about women sleeping with 20 people, we're the ones who are the problem

We're the ones fucking all the women, thats why we're complaining about not fucking all the women

My god, you're such a fucking mindless braindead cuck, why dont you put yourself out of your misery already?

Doesn't bother me, met my wife at 20, she's had 4 partners and she's the only person I've been with but she loves me to death and shows it every single day. We play vidya together too though she really only likes multiplayer games. I'd say we're both an 8/10, deffinitely not fat, not ugly either.

>virgin rage
>calling people cucks

nu/pol/, everybody

Right? Its not exactly hard.

Pretend not to be interested in her noods, then when she inevitably starts asking why you dont like her just play it cool and be like "oh well I do, its just that I have 6 pics of your tits and dont know what your face looks like."

Say some dumb crap about how pretty her face is, like "you have soulful eyes" or some dumb shit.

She will reply that shes not used to guys who arent only interested in her body, then you say some shit like "I can get pics of naked women on google, good people are hard to find"

You then meet up, and guess what, as long as you arent 100% obese or somehow physically deformed you are going to fuck.

I dont even look that great, you can get them to not notice by playing a little psychology.

4-6s probably fuck the most guys

7+ can afford to have standards because they get so much attention that it eliminates the natural female craving for it

>Implying I can feel

This shit never ends well. You need to spread your seed a little before you settle down user

Not true, get out of your /r9k/ cuck mindset. I know a lot of couples who married at a very young age and came from religious/conservative backgrounds. Many of them were virgins prior to marriage.

That is not even close to being true and you know it.

Get off /r9k/ and go outside for once. Let's face it, you fucks are so delusional even ONE dude would be too much for you.

this

and anyways I like it as long as they tell me a story while we're fucking

because I'm a degenerate pervert

Do you live in the 50s?

Why are you wasting your time here and not making babies?

Fuck your bait thread, more of that ass.

Spoken like a true 14 year old edgelord

I don't want to, I'm still attracted to my wife. I want to fuck her as much as possible before we hate each other in our 30s and only stick together for the child

I live in Buttfuck, Utah so yes in a way. City girls are absolute trash and I never like to associate with one.

Can't afford it senpai

I don't feel anything.
They dontold want to be in a real relationship with me anyway. And for me, and 8/10 is too much to ask.

This is why I converted to Islam. Virgin girls everywhere. Makes finding a decent wife much easier.

Not politics.

Also women should be breeding before hitting 22, fuck. Does no one understand fitness?

Don't kid yourself friend, we're all edgelords for even participating in this discussion.

Based Islam.
>be Islamist
>rape girls all the time
>if they report it SHE gets the punishment

Fair enough, good luck. Not tryin to make you noided but just be careful. Your bitch has more power over you than you know atm, but I guess it could work if she's a nice girl. It's very attractive for women to have that kind of ownership

i just tell myself that its not worth crying over because even if they were virgins they wouldnt like me anyway

Hey, cuck. Newsflash, men and women aren't the same. Why are you comparing their sexulaities the same way? Why are you holding them to the same standards?

Men are built for taking life and fucking. Women are built for getting fucked and giving life. Now women want to be everything a woman is AND everything a man is, without any disadvantages (have their cake and eat it too). This means men have no socially defined roles because "HURR women r strong 2 and strong is beaitoful". The only thing a woman can offer a man in a relationship is her body sexually and heart lovingly. Everything else a man can get from his friends and fellow men. Why should men respect women who freely give away the only thing that makes them worthwhile in a relationship? Reverse the situations and you see women can't get the same relationships with other women as they can with men. This has something to do with the fact females enjoy deceiving eachother publicly with kindness while privately hurling vitriol. Men like to deceive eachother with vitriol, but privately intend kindness. You can see this everywhere. Women acting nice to other women's faces, then talking shit behind their backs.

Women are still sexuality attracted to an outdated and archaic version of a man, which is a large, muscular, strong, tough, mean and DUMB man. That's why they like Chad, bad boys, niggers. They are attracted to primitive men still. They don't care about intelligence or problem solving. They insintcutally still want violent, stupid musclehead men. Then they complain about those facts. Men try to change to please the women's apparent desire, until men are cucked and women start wanting inferior, primitive men in a weird attempt at getting "real men" back.

The moral is women do not know what they really want or need and require a male to decide for them and guide them. Every time I've seen a women get what she said she wanted, she finds a complaint and excuse to discard it.

I'm engaged to my girlfriend i met freshmen year. We met 13 years ago and completely happy. Still in our mid 20's but we feel so old.

We are both each others first.

I dont have to worry about this meme, op.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

KEK

Muh nigga

feels great being one of those 20

I'm trying to offer some adult advice, kid.

Stop worrying if they're virgins. Subtract 20 from their age and then divide by 2, if theyve slept with more men then that number, don't even bother.

20000/10
Would praise Allah with
holy fuck
The ungodly things I would do to this woman
Jesus christ humans come in that variant?
My god

Literally talking about insects

implying any girl would want to have sex with me whether I wanted it or not

Feels like you are projecting your cuckold fantasies

Feel even greater disgust for the women who are 6/10 or lower and have fucked at least 50 guys before the age of 20

>like OP's mom

>Stop worrying if the-
I just don't you I don't feel faggot calm down.

Women..
> is Muslim
> still an Instagram narcissistic bitch.

doesn't bother me, I'm really good looking.

I can keep up with their slutishness quite easily.

>showing hair
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Shit, idk. Just met this hot college freshman chick.

She was wearing skimpy pj's ass cheeks all hanging out and blinding titty action.

I swear to the angels of the archives there isn't even a favorited image on my sdd that can compete with the sheer omg factor of her physique like tight with extra chub where counts.

easily a 9.8/10, so jelly right now. she's going to have such an easy life and society has taught her to accept the shallow nature of sexual leverage.

my chest feels congested, its difficult to breathe and if I happen to remember what she looks like i lose my mind and I go deaf temporarily.

i hope i see her again.

jesus christ

there are some pretty good roofie tutorials out there if you're that determined

meh, not really.

thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c

im not a virgin

>hurr if you're not getting laid, you cant call someone a cuck

Yeah, you're so much cooler than me settling down with some old vapid chick who fucked a billion dudes when she was actually attractive

>vapid chick
All women are vapid.
Think about it real hard, its one of the worst red pills to take.

But not all of them have fucked a billion dudes

Yet

The reality is girls realise they have more power than you and sex is power to get what we want. As long as the girls not mentally fucked up she'll be happy with a well of guy who's hot and isnt a pussy. Literally nobody cares about girls fucking around 20 guys except you "pure" boys.

I'd doubt it.
Attractive people are allowed to be choosy, and they're usually bound to have higher standards. It's usually the uggos which from themselves around, which explains why the like trap community is full of sex but no companionship.

I'm a non-virgin and I think people sleeping with more then five people turns me off because it's a sign they're needy. Preferably I'd go for virgin or one fuck because I'm able to, but like I can accept people who've had love companionships but never fucked around.

It is pretty much a red flag, if a woman fucks a lot of men it's just like "yeah, nah m8"

>Woman have more power
lel no, they don't get what they want. They're just able to weed out just like men are. They don't go to the pub to find monogamous married men. They go to find a fuck just like men.

roflmao, get a load of this "redpilled" faggot

Now you're exaggerating OP. I met my girlfriend in a brothel, just in time to save her from losing her virginity to a stranger. Good girls do exist, you only have to open your eyes and wallet.