Star vs

>[tap tap] [mic feedback] Erm ahem. Good evening, ladies and gentlemrerm. It is my pleasure that I m'quest you now to turn your heads skyward. When the light of the blood moon brubbles down and selects two lucky souls, binding them together for eternity in it's hypnotic, ruby, brodum."
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

svtfoe.booru.org
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49964
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49295
strawpoll.me/11558380
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>NOVEMBER 7th

“Into the Wand” - Star travels into her wand to try and fix it.

“Pizza Thing” - When Marco and Ponyhead pick up a pizza for Star, the simple task becomes a disaster.

>NOVEMBER 14th

“Page Turner” - Star tries to resist the temptation of reading a forbidden chapter in her Book of Spells.

“Naysaya” - Marco grows a second head that blurts out his secrets and insecurities whenever he tries to ask out Jackie.

>NOVEMBER 21st

“Bon Bon the Birthday Clown“ - Star has second thoughts about attending a dead clown’s séance, when Jackie asks Marco to go to the school dance with him.

it means star and marco are souldbound for ever, which i believe is a long time

no matter what happens, they will be there for each other, always by each others side, no matter the adversity

You guys still here?
Requesting Janna and Marco clothes swap

FLAWED AND UNLIKELY!

hhaha I'm just about to go to bed. I just wanted to show you guys what I made. Last night, I held a poll on which Star waifu I would draw at max effort.

I spent 9 hours working on it. I'm quite please at the moment. I'm sure when I wake up I'll hate it.

Feel free to leave your requests. I'll see to a few when I wake up.

Have a great day my friends.

good one

Once I get some sleep I will do some more requests.

Very nice!

Very nice. Could have made her nose a bit more visible though, it's kind of hard to distinguish the tip of the nose.
And thanks for enabling anti-aliasing this time!

everyone post your best BMBs

preferably of the cute and perfect variety

remind, that jackie will go after marco

and speak to him very kindly
"We are good friends... "

>

nope

It can't have been something that serious since Tom didn't chimp out that much

I do hope it doesn't end with that one episode, it feels like this subplot just started.
I want to at least see star suffer over it a bit, I remember that Kim possible romance subplot happened too quickly and just made it seem like dogshit pandering.

Will we ever see her again? Will she warm up to and befriend Star? Will she join Marco's harem?

I hope so, she's really cute in some way.

She ded user.
She got hit by a car off screen, no one really cared.

BOOTY SHAKING

Was it at least a clean and expensive car?

Sorry for the late reply but yeah I just search the booru.
svtfoe.booru.org
Usually peeps put up the source there too. Although I can't seem to find the last lewd I posted... and uh the mediafire link isn't mine either but I've seen it and it's pretty adorable.

Nah, it was a dirty pick up truck, the driver fell asleep at the wheel and didn't even notice.

Reminder that Britney Wong gave us the show's only panty shot

Who would win

YES

The crazy one
As much as that dude is cool, he is only a human, a dead one at that. Whereas she is the greatest warrior of Mewni or something

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49964
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49295

Well Mina can hulk out and presumably has other magical powers

>he is only a human
Mewni's don't seem much different then humans user.
If a human teenager can beat their foe with mall dojo karate while they needed magic armor and weapons they probably are a lot weaker...

>mall dojo karate
Considering that episode with the tapes, I'm not sure it's just mall dojo karate.

Fair point. But she has magical powers and can transform into Hulk, so surely she has a lot of advantage over a walking corpse

marco is only human and he kick some monster ass.

[tap tap] [mic feedback]
ahem
your fav ship is shit
especially tomco

What about Marcoskar/Osco?

on that topic, I'll repost the request I did for last thread since it took me so damn long to fill it and I'm not sure if the original requester saw it. Thanks for the idea.

Does anyone have any other tomco ideas? It's gonna take many, many hours again to deliver, probably, but I realised I really should practice more

Let's settle this
strawpoll.me/11558380

Star's going to be upset if Starco doesn't win

>implying they haven't already become one
>repeatedly
>on Star's bed

You're objectively wrong

I want Janna to get a kick in the cunt.

>strawpoll.me/11558380

Still requesting a group sex pic. There's a pair on the booru alright, but no Ponyhead in either
Looking forward to seeing yours m8

>No ponyhead
You gay or something bro?

oh one of starfan's socks has a patch on it
cute

you bet

Does it have to be sex? Wouldn't casual nudity work just as well?

Could always use a humanized version of her.

Honestly i don't care about Ponyhead, but one of those pics has this weird angle and in the other they aged them up.
Sure thing, that's a big fetish of mine. That and group masturbation. I really like that one Aval0nX comic, but it's a shame he doesn't show more of the naughty bits.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Late reply but yeah, I compiled that.

Every bit definitely does help. Share all the ones you don't think are in the folder.

Stop stealing my job ;_;

>casual nudity
YES PLEASE!

>“Bon Bon the Birthday Clown“ - Star has second thoughts about attending a dead clown’s séance, when Jackie asks Marco to go to the school dance with him.

This episode should be interesting.

yes this is a poll over marco ships, i.e which marco ship do people like the most. fyi

i hope jarco dont end there, we need a new status quo with marco and jackie dating for a time.

You can start with the one in the post that is "stealing your job", because that was also me, Dio

Next one is (pic related), I think it already exists in the folder, but in a lower resolution

This one may have been posted by you already recently

I feel it might turn into a reverse BMB. Where Star goes and crashes Marcos dance.

This one may have been posted by you already recently

Are you getting these, user? I think I just scared everyone away from this thread with these...

That's all for now.

Oh, yes, and here is one gif, but you probably have it already

The results have restored my faith in this fandom

>Tom/Marco
>1 vote

Thanks for the dump

Unfortunately I already have every single one of these. Bit of a bummer since you somehow had ones I didn't. The sources I got my images from were Tumblr, Pixiv, Deviantart (both with the # and without), Pinterest, Google Images, Google Reverse Image Search, Instagram (for a part, I don't ever look too deep in there because it sucks to search).

And a Russian website, the name of which I forgot, and so ran a quick Google search. Turns out going there was a good choice because I got new images out of it as an unexpected reward (pic related)

The name was vk dot com I think? I feel like the url was a little different from the site I got it from but whatever.)

Oh well, sorry then.

Yeah, vk.com is basically Russian facebook, you could have easily found something there.

Will you be posting an updated archive anytime soon?

Have some Stanna to counterbalance the Starco dump

I want to kiss the Queen.

here have a smol Tom too

If I post something from tumblr I'll name it as the artist's name from now on.

gross

I want to fart in her general direction

Haven't you guys spammed enough already? This is a Starco focused thread now and we wanna see some Cute and Perfect.

looks like shite, m8

Bahaha, you've been asking for A while. I got you senpai.

Don't worry tomco user. We still love and support you. At least I do.

I usually reupload during milestones, like every 500 or every 1000 files reached.

Last upload was 2k files, and the stuff I have altogether currently is about 2.4k or 2.5k. I do this kind of thing pretty rarely, since having a new download too often is tiring and unrefreshing. Not to mention all the work I have to do in checking for erroneous edits, images, duplicates, placements, and so on, while having to make new folders for every artist popular enough to warrant that kind of thing.

The process of doing so usually takes about 2 to 3 days of spare time with constant checking over and over, so you can see why it's not something I like doing frequently, since getting 100 new files isn't exactly too hard with a ton of them being comic portions from Tumblr. So the next download will probably be when I hit 3k. Or maybe a little later, since I feel like I have a couple dozen if not few dozen duplicates to look out for (they racked up to about 60 or so before my last upload.) To be perfectly honest, even then I still think I have a few images that weren't placed in proper artist folders.

Such is the burden I take for the ship I love.

Stanna is sin.

That's fine and all but I want tomco shippers to be happy too. Actually I think we spam starco a lot more than anything else really.

How is MorningMark so good?

that picture made me physically vomit.

Well done.

Not because its bad, but rather that its so sickingly offensive.

Big Starcofag reporting in

I don't think from my quick-browsing experience in these threads that Starco has been the most prevalent in image-posting lately, but it still gets the most attention in general.

Others should have fun too.

>Actually I think we spam starco a lot more than anything else really.
Not recently, it's been constant Tomco spam ever since Frenemies.
Tomco fans can wait their turn, let the other ships have a turn already.
Like Mope for example, nobody talks about this ship anymore and it used to be pretty popular.

Could you maybe give me a WIP version? I can't promise anything, but maybe I can help or something