/nzpol/- New Zealand General

/nzpol/- Earthquake edition

ITT: We discuss New Zealand Politics, News, Happenings and everything it means to be kiwi. Here we can laugh at aussies and the rest of the world in general
Joshies allowed on the condition of posting a rare pepe

>Pic is looking at the summit of Mt Ruapehu, the North Island's highest peak and ski field

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=yooqIsQnjME
>Brother by Smashproof, discussing gang culture in NZ

NEWS

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10006jbi#executive
>Large 7.1 Quake strikes off Gisborne coast at 4:37PM Thursday- No tsunami

radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/312339/100-percent-pure-or-60-percent-polluted
>Analysis of NZ's water pollution

greenpeace.org/new-zealand/en/press/Keys-drilling-plan-in-freefall-as-NZs-biggest-offshore-oil-prospector-bails/
>Oil prospectors bail out en masse

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11701992
>Political party for chinks and poos angers based Winnie

newshub.co.nz/politics/act---allow-state-schools-to-become-charter-schools-2016083107
>ACT wants to convert state schools to charter schools

DISCUSSION POINTS
>Making this a weekly thing
>More community
>Make memes (Chong Ki photoshop when?!?!?!?)
>Start having more media presence- Farcebook, Twatter, Newspapers, Magazines
>More frequent threads in run-up to elections
>New Twice-Weekly setup, one tuesday one friday

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.hougarden.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-bump?

We know you are the escape pod for the western elite and holywood when they crash us

Thanks dude, thread is always hard to get going

Pls no

Hollywood already owns you guys

James Cameron is already here

>that political party for chinks/poos.

FUCK OFF.

And foreigners on Sup Forums seen to think we're uncucked

I'm bailing on this country too many Chinese might go to Singapore instead.

What the fuck is a Joshie?

Also, greetings from burgerland. Have a complimentary bump.

Hes this annoying gay guy who shits up the pol and b NZ threads
Announces his presence with
>tfw no bf

How can we dissuade salty libtards from moving here when Trump wins?

We don't want them here because libtard burgers always end up in local politics, complaining about the lack of refugees or the lack of quotas of organic farming or some hipster bullshit. It's bloody infuriating.

Perhaps soon, when we eventually get round to telling the chinks and poos to fuck off they will cry
>Das Raysis!!!!!11!11!
And think we are Australia lite

Too late m8, we're full of chinks and pajeets already

i am an american interested in the kiwi way of life can you red pill me on a couple topics.

taxes
sjw's
guns
niggers
maoris
muscle cars, yeah i like V8s fuck me right

>taxes
high

>sjw's
present

>guns
Common in rural areas.

>niggers
Not many. If any.

>maoris
See: Crime, Prisons.

> NZ politics

It's what decides how many chinks take your job and price you out of a house. I'd say it's important.

bump, I actually don't know shit about politics in our country.

>taxes
Progressive income tax, probably a bit high by your standards. 33% is the highest marginal rate I think. We have a goods and services tax which is 15%.
>sjws
We have lots unfortunately
>guns
We have them but it's not easy to get semi autos.
>niggers
Not many yet but we have them, mostly somalis.
>maoris
some are shitbags, some are bro-tier, many have a chip on their shoulder.
>muscle cars
We have them but petrol is more expensive so your mileage may vary, kek.

>Taxes
GST is 15%. Taxes are higher than the US

>SJW's
Not as badly infested as the US, but quickly taking hold. Remember, we only just got colour TV

>Guns
Fairly easy to get hold of, but no nonsensical guns like fully automatic SMG's and such. Also mag size restrictions, I think 8 rounds? But you dont need them anyway, last time someone was shot was the Scott Macdonald case like 6 odd years ago, unless theres been anything more recent?

>Niggers
Very few

>Maoris
See any non-white indigenous. Also pic related

Tell me about buddhist organization s in NZ

what name is that ski resort on OP's picture?

I'm freeskiier.

I don't live in Auckland anymore m8 kek

Looks like Turoa

Ruapehu.

higher taxes are they done on an income scale and do you have deductions for things such as mortages, retirement, and medical. also what sort of services will I have access to that I wouldnt have in america because of the higher taxes?

guns. shot guns easy to get I would assume? bolt action rifle and handguns alittle harder i assume

niggers: the less the better

maoris: i keep hearing they are either bro tier or complete shit, can i get some first hand stories. what about maori girls, they down to smash with a fit white guy?

annoying faggots that try sell books on the street

*full autos.
Semi is fine under 7 rounds per MAG and not pistol grip.

Don't you need a special endorsement for semis though? How difficult is that to get?

second this.

Yes tax is scaled by income. Not too sure on firearms laws but pretty sure you can't possess one inside city limits, and definitely need a licence.

Maori, like all islanders, cannot hold their drink. If you meet them sober they can be pretty cool but if they invite you around for drinks someone is going to get stabbed

>Higher taxes
You're not in the united nigger states\

>Guns
Shotguns and bolt actions are extremely easy to get once you have your licence

>Maoris
It's almost like they are a diverse set of people who have all had totally different upbringings, from "Whitey bad" to "Completely integrated into society and no different from Sam and John". However far too many of them possess a chip in their shoulder.

Most maori girls will fuck anything/one if they've had enough alcohol

The standard gun license allows you to get semi auto. Also can get the guns with a thumb hole grip.

I stand corrected then. I wouldn't mind getting an AR one day but they have a pistol grip.

Maori often act like they are niggas anyway. Girls can be okay.

Guns are easy to get. No full auto and no pistols without specific licence.

Tax is bracketed by income.

You get free public healthcare but it is shit. I can't honestly think what else.

Super is deducted from your pay. Separate than tax, look up kiwisaver to find out.

Uhh what else. It's an okay place to live. Left of centre govt. Very sjwish population though.

what about house prices i have heard they are pretty high. thinking maybe somewhere rural but close enough to a city.

what about marijuana laws and medical pot?

Here bro- pic related is nz legal.

its pretty much just Auckland with fucked house prices as far as I'm aware
Rural south island is dirt cheap

Weeds illegal but real easy to get

Weed is illegal.
A semi rural house near Auckland will still fetch over half a mill.
Triple that if more than an acre of land/near a beach

>taxes
scaled according to income brackets, sometimes its worse getting a raise if you just pop over the next bracket. you do well, you pay hard to fund the degenerates.

>sjw's
Main cultural import from America

>guns
Quite common, along with every cunt and his dog accidentally shooting eachother when out hunting

>niggers
hardly any, the ones that I've met are okay.

>maoris
quickly turning into our version of the BLM crowd. Usually degenerate, some great through.

See also: Islanders, pajeets and chinks

Houses are cheap for what you get.

Anywhere except for Auckland or queenstown is fine. Tbh if I was looking at a clean start in nz I wouldn't be looking at the north island.

they have a whole area in Wellington

>a 180sqm house on a 200sqm section is worth 1.5 million all day

t. Nick Smith

Except Auckland, where a million will get you a dingy old wooden hovel on a tiny section.

and i can have that on an AR style weapon?

You're getting a house in fucking new Zealand which you're paying a small premium

i do really well with my investments, what about capital gains taxes and business ownership?

>Was shitposting on Sup Forums when the quake hit

House shook for a minute. Is it a sign?

Maui is about to fish up a new island

nz.hougarden.com/

In case you weren't aware we are being sold to the Chinese..

HOW IS THIS OKAY WHAT THE FUCK

Fonterra is a cunty bully company

Nah those are those hari krishna crazy, mentally fucked white people.

Zero capital gains tax on nz property. That's 90% of the problem here. Rich Chinese are taking us for a ride because our banana republic government can't say no to a dollar

I can't even bring myself to look at this

Shhh, back to sleep little kiwi. John Key says there's no problem here, now move along.

ok so whats the best part of new zealand to live in?
can you take into account such factors such as access to medical facilities, education for the kids, price vs value for homes, not around minorities.

just tell me what you guys think about where you live or areas that you have liked.

i was in afghanistan with the US a few years ago and there were a handful of kiwis there, and one of the maori girls (i believe she had white blood too) was pretty fucking hot real thick cute face.

I have heard about this a few months ago on the radio.

I brought it up at work and no one seemed to care except maybe the oldest engineer.

Share it around if you can. Try and rark up the apathetic youth.

zero, your fucking kidding me right! holy shit i cant get there and buy property fast enough. surley they tax the foreigners at a higher percentage...right...

Why can't people just take Winston Peters serious he's our only hope
;^(

No. Like this guy said , we're being completely cucked by foreigners coming and buying up the land and houses.

It seems insane, but opposition to it mostly takes the form of claims of 'racism' or 'xenophobia' and that stops all debate about it cold.

From wiki

"Key and his two sisters were raised in a state house in the Christchurch suburb of Bryndwr, by his mother, an Austrian Jewish immigrant."

WHATS FOR DINNER FAGS? IM EATING $2 CHIPS FROM FISH AND CHIPS WITH CHICKEN SALT AND DRINKING FLAMES

is it a good get

thanks Sup Forums you guys have been helpful

Ranui is in the house!

We gon watch some cops / police ten 7 or what?

I bought my house for $145k

Only downside is >northland
lmao

>Winston Peters
hahahahaha

No convict blood no banter.

This thread is boring af

>northland

How many proud natives have burgled you?

in 11 months of living here, none.

I have insurance of course, so I wouldnt mind being burgled. I'd like some new things

Winston is the hero we need

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

keep out of auckland dumbass

Yea man. That's for an ar15

The food of kings m9

Then contribute you fucking abbo

i dont understand this image

I bought some houses in whangerei because we couldn't afford to here in fuckland. It's nice up there once you get past raumamga

A nzer is convincing aussies to attack their emu
Also adapted from pic related

>Stone age maoris btfo Moas.
>modern age whitey btfo by emus.

Maoris are master race.

>what did he mean by this?
i doubt its a great idea to try to vote trump from here

With guns you can get any bolt action or shotgun once you have your licence. For handguns you need to join a pistol club for about a year then you can apply for the licence category so you can get pistols.

Konnichiwa kiwi anons
Question
Is NZ politically cucked like in Straya? Also how is the chink situation over there?

see

>taxes
Probably high by your standard but not an issue if you have a good paying job
>sjw's
Unless you live in a big cuck city like Auckland or Wellington, they're not too bad. Only really present on Kikebook
>guns
Can get them with a firearms license, not too common
>niggers
I hardly ever see them ever, almost non existent to me
>maoris
A lot of them are bro tier but can be violent when drunk, as long as you don't stare at them there is no problem
>muscle cars, yeah i like V8s fuck me right
Expensive as fuck if you want to own an American one. Otherwise plenty of V8s

It's pretty much like Hong kong with just a little less asian influence.

Hope you dont end up like chinada. Dem chinks will screw you over.

Anyway i live in Auckland. Who here knows what it's like in the south island?

>as long as you don't stare at them there is no problem

kek

Any city that's not Auckland or Wellington is pretty good desu. South Island is pretty quiet and predominantly white too.
I live in Palmerston North which has a pop. of about 85,000. Big enough that everything's there and some nice rural towns around, but not too big that it's infested with foreigners and the like.

Might get some Burger King soon using the coupons I got in the mail. I'm currently drinking Flames also. Bottoms up cuzzy!

Just came back from Blenheim.

>Sunny all week
>people are nice
>little to no traffic
>nice small town vibes
>vineyards everywhere

Try that meat-a-tarian burger for me m8

sound's nice. would be a shame if it got urbanised like Auckland or wellington.