Someone on my pal's Facebook status just spilled a tirade about how Trump is racist and literally hitler...

someone on my pal's Facebook status just spilled a tirade about how Trump is racist and literally hitler. how should I respond in a way that won't make me an autismo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6qrFLWAwg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/watch?v=SC_jd9GZOMw
youtube.com/watch?v=3yRgrpsu9lk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJC62rvx6X4
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/769212896333135875
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/23/regarding-trump/
impulsetoday.com/donald-trump-fought-to-include-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers and faggots do not even know the English language.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6qrFLWAwg4

spoiler: you can't.

Say something really minimal. Something really small that opposes him and makes him sound like a hypocrite. He'll fly off the handle and make himself look like more of an idiot than you ever could.

Tell him to go fuck himself.

Ask him to explain exactly why and act really offended that he flippantly referred to Hitler because you know people who died in the Holocaust or something.

Link him this and tell him he has an attention span of a fruit fly if he can't watch more than the first 30 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Notice they are hipsters and accuse them of being mainstream and behind the times.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

this,
Anything that can provoke heuristics.

Seconded

Don't discuss politics on facebook

Tell him he's an idiot for believing anything the media spoon feeds him. Then offer to sell him some magic beans, because he's such a gullible sucker.

Pretty soon, the niggers and faggots will have free speech restricted.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC_jd9GZOMw

This. If you post anything besides baby pictures and holiday photos, you're doing it wrong

"I think you have it backwards. He's uniting all Americans and legal immigrants regardless of race under one America. You're racist"

If you want to respond, don't defend Trump, but attack Hillary.
Defending your candidate is autistic.

Send him a proofster. Works every time

why do have facebok ?
why do you care what some faggot thinks?
why do you read his """"""""""status""""""""""""

Stop using kikebook

Be like "oh someone else told me he's racist too, but I don't pay much attention to this whole election nonsense. what did he do??"

when he gives you some bullshit answer, argue against it, while still maintaining that "havent paid attention" attitude to make it seem like its not as bad as he thinks it is.

then say something like "but i thought hillary was racist too, something about blacks are like dogs and should be brought to heel or something like that".

If you don't come off as threatening, they won't automatically tune you out.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yRgrpsu9lk

Ah the good ol' "I don't know anything on the subject please enlightment me" and then follow up everything they say with critical questions that contradict their statements

Works like a charm everytime, but it should be done face to face for full effectiveness

got an example?

Normies require quick, short answers, and pictures.

Here have this.

Huh?

Well for instance some commie on my Facebook feed posted a video of the naked Trump statue, all I said was that it was a petty insult. And he flew off the handle, swore me out, and blocked me. It's incredibly easy to do to Liberals because they posses no rational thought. My go to insult is "woah, isn't that hate speech?" It's great because it uses their own dumbass contraption against them

Use my goto:

I love Hitler
Hitler did nothing wrong
Hitler was right

What was Hitler right about?

Jews

The trains. Apparently.

Everything

Liberals are fucking stupid

Agree with them wholeheartedly, expand on their thoughts about how Trump is evil, the unironically post this music video and say "this is dope son, Trump would hate this, fuck Trump! This how we do!" youtube.com/watch?v=vJC62rvx6X4

>and blocked me
He sure showed you!

Tell your friend that Hillary wants to go to war with Russia over the DNC email leaks:

anyone have that "i need feminism because" sign picture where the dude says he needs is because hitler is a racism and rape or something along those lines?

Tell him it's irresponsible and insensitive to compare him to hitler because of the 6 gorillian. That makes him the bad guy. Then stop being his friend. This tactic has worked for me in the past.

i got arrested a couple weeks ago and told the cops i fucked their coworker in the ass and got tazed and one cop told me to play Banjo Kazooie

what did he mean by this?

>Trump just went to Mexico to improve relations, while Hillary refused to leave the country. I think she's the real racist.

Happened to be debating some twitter autists about Trump while also browsing Sup Forums and borrowed that argument. Worked tremendously! Thanks!

Hitler served in the armed forces. Trump didn't. Checkmate.

Dogs are based.
Art is hard.
Jews run civilizations into the ground.

Tell them they forgot meglomaniacal, vindictive, and fact-averse

This, then link them to HuffPo

Link this video
>twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/769212896333135875

No. I want to discuss shit and share information. If I wanted to see your ugly kid I'd visit you, that's why no one does.

Sounds like you believe him, but you're stupid and you want him to teach you more. Ask him for some evidence to be able to convince people about Trump's racism. Keep this as your secret cliff notes:
>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/23/regarding-trump/
As he gives examples, go "Google them" so you can "have evidence to help prove to people that Trump is big baddy". When you "look stuff up", come back with "concerns":
>I found this, and Trump said specifically x, y, z
>Now, I get that Trump might sound simple, but that doesn't sound racist, maybe just dopey or clumsy, but not racist like Hitler would say
After a bit of this, you can slowly start to sound frustrated. Ask why Trump was dating a black woman in the 90s, why he's friends with so many black people like Oprah and Mike Tyson, why no one ever called him a racist before he ran for president as a Republican. You can say you're confused, and you believe your friend has strong feelings, but you're not sure Trump is really a racist. Maybe he has bad policy ideas, but it doesn't make sense to call him a racist, because the "racist" things people say he said, are facts or opinions even non-racist people are allowed to have.

This technique has worked for me so far with many friends. Don't be frustrated if you cant checkmate him or change his mind, just go for a "draw" in the conversation. Make him look questionable in front of others. Works.

*Sound like you believe him

You cant. If at this stage they still buy the propaganda then they are lost.

Play the "how is he racist?" game if you want but you wont get an answer and they will not admit that they themselves dont know

bring up his country clubs being open to all races before it was cool. impulsetoday.com/donald-trump-fought-to-include-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s/

this is totally false. trump was discriminating against blacks and i think seeking out korean residents for his properties because they are reliable and pay their bills.

quit spreading lies about our god emperor. he is a bit racist and that is part of what we love about him, cuck.

>"how is he racist?"
>...
>"you still haven't point out how he's racist???"

>tell everyone he's racist and its nothing to be ashamed of, make sure to call him "God Emperor" many times and say "HEIL HITLER!" too

>Trump was dating a black woman in the 90s

I just lost a lot of respect for Trump tbhfam

Autism the post

UNCOMMON

>Trump personally vets tenants at a hundred buildings around the world

>he fell for the trump meme

One of the famous Ukrainian shills I hear much about.

wow #ImInHer

underrated. this user understands practical rhetoric.

the aim isn't to "win" an argument, it's to make your opponent begin to doubt their own convictions, which is best done by AGREE & UNDERMINE.

double down on doubts.

Post screenshots faggot

You say he was never racist until he ran against the Democrats.

Here he is with Rosa fucking Parks for crying out loud.

>anything more than one line of shitpost = autism
>being nigger-tier IQ, the post

Kikebook is the ideal environment for those retards. You can choose who can reply to your comments, you can block anyone with different opinion. It's their personal echo chamber. No wonder they can't handle a real discussion.

oh, sorry for that trip, I didn't notice I still have if from a thread I created earlier.