Norway died today

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

The Norwegian king held a speech saying that ethnic Norwegians do not exist, that Norwegians are a mix of Somalians, Afghanis, Turks and other riffraff, that Norwegians believe in Allah, the flying spaghetti monster and kek, that people's ancestral home is where their heart is.

I wish I was kidding. Every media is celebrating as if they were christians seeing the return of christ. It's all over for us. Dovre's mountain fell today. The eternal oath of the Norwegian people is broken. We no longer exist.

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93E0bLh6oRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI
aftenposten.no/norge/Retoriker-om-Kongens-tale--Dette-var-helt-utrolig-goy-603573b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FnWC4OoVQFI
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/kongen-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika/a/23654524/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill him

Fuck pressing F. You need a fucking revolution. Please tell me that you have some sort of nationalist party there.

I just watched the video of the cruise ship on netflix that spent 6 days traveling the coast. Magnificent country, looked like whitopia. Keep the fire. I believe in you.

youtube.com/watch?v=93E0bLh6oRE

No news stories? Post some links

Beautiful. If we want this Mother Earth to survive, we need to stick together, tear down those borders and co-operate with each other.

We are the world, we are the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI

We CAN Do It.

. As far as I know, Norway isn't Sweden, I doubt that this shit will keep itself for long.

Also, who is the artist who makes those nordic paintings?

You mean the defunct norwegian monarchy died today..

How are your swimming lessons going?

We have nothing. The leader of the last nationalist party we had was brutally attacked and left politics.

It's all over the frontpages, look at vg.no, aftenposten.no etc

Welcome to the club, with a bit of luck we will live long enough to decapitate these people and throw their body in the sewer.

Don't care about it, we all know that mainstream media is fucked. There is always someone, the more the left pushes society, more people go to the right.

where do you see Norge in 10 or 20 years? Sweden-tier? Or something different. Something more shielded and isolationist as a response to a collapsing Europe? Genuinely seeking lucid and unemotional appraisals - similar to how a doctor would conduct a triage or diagnosis. In other words - what type of cancer is present? And is it treatable?

>the speech is the best ever in norwegian history
>we should add music to the speech and sing songs about it!
>racists should be forced to hear it on repeat!

aftenposten.no/norge/Retoriker-om-Kongens-tale--Dette-var-helt-utrolig-goy-603573b.html

The good news is
Norway will be playable in Civilization 6! You get Harald Hardrada
Pretty cool right

No one is Norwegian anymore, we're officially extinct.

kekekekekeke oh god, hilarious
seriously though, it's getting creppy

you know what you must do.

Breivik 2.0 when?

Don't be so fucking complacent, there is always hope.

atleast all the good Norweigans are in Valhalla waiting for you

>Norway for Afghans
>Sweden for Somalians
>Finland for native Mongols

Breivik set you guys back 5 years with the SJW shit. A generation of young leftists were killed.

Depose monarchy. Jacobins did nothing wrong.

Depends on outside forces. If someone like Hillary is elected and pushes her globalist agenda on the west I genuinely doubt Norway will wake up before we are a tiny minority. We need a strong nationalist role model and anti-old-media propaganda which isn't going to come from within.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=FnWC4OoVQFI

Scandinavian Kings are always very weak, how come an old lady like the Queen of England have more balls than all your "Kings"?

That's just absolutely despicable.

>Dette-var-helt-utrolig-goy

“It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.”

ST BREIVIK ISN'T LANGUISHING IN PRISON SO YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT MURDER YOUR TRAITOR KING AND TAKE YOUR NATION BACK

SAVE HIM FROM PS3 AND LOVE LETTERS FROM QTS AND BREAK THE PRISON DOWN

SAVE YOUR COUNTRY

What a pathetic old faggot.

We're all just pawns to the NWO, even royalty.

Either he is forced to say it, or he needs to abdicate. But your crown prince is a cuck.

I am sure the king of Sweden despises immigrants, because my mother knows the queens friend, and she is hard core anti immigrants. And the king, despite all the pressure, tries his best to not proppagate for immigration.

But I thought that Norway was biased anti-Sweden were spirit of vikings is still alive...
How is this happened?

Tolerant until you disagree.

Name something ballsy she did?

ALSO WTF IS WITH GOOGLE QUIZES NOW
I HAVE TO TAKE A FUCKING QUIZ TO POST

F

RIP ola norsemen

F

>Norwegians are a mix of Somalians, Afghanis, Turks
I didn't hear this even in Turanists' wildest scenarios.

Revolt.
This is your heritage, defend it.

Nah fuck it, today im actually ashamed to call myself Norwegian after the King's speech, he's a fucking traitor to the legacy of his kingdom and country, sold us out.

Now i can only hope for the opportunity for a new ideal country that can start a new culture thats not partaking of this degeneracy and its societal destruction.

His speech only confirm what people fear, the multicultural train has no plans of ever stopping.

It's weird he would say this and I think he was forced to because a few months ago he said that "Norway can't take all of Africa" and leftists got pissed about it.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/kongen-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika/a/23654524/

Your guys need a real monarch; this whole independence thing hasn't worked out since you were transferred to Sweden any ways, tbqh fåm min.

obviously Soros got to him

Scandicucks are such an embarrassment to the human race. Can someone just kill them all and take their clay already?

One word.
Putin.

"Norwegians are girls in love with girls, boys in love with boys and girls and boys in love with eachother". Kek I thought your king was more based than ours but it seems like I was wrong.

You are a Norwegian. This not for some king or religious leader to decide who you are.

We were trained to believe that we are "soviet people" for some time. No, we were not and did not became "soviet people".
We are Estonians and you are Norwegians.
Call a family meeting for starters and discuss it.

Trump can't save the whole world, stop looking to America for some savior. All nations need their own heroes to step forward. America is toxic, don't look to us. Save yourselves.

MY GOD...
Norway i'm so fucking sorry :(
I feel bad for you...

Have my respect...
>F

OMG norway

all western countries are lost, seems the leaders want all to go down.

>go inawoods

Putin is just a globalist pawn to enrich eastern yurup and Russia, Ivan. Soros probably cut them a deal they could not resist

God bless the King
you should be happy to have such a King and not a old twat that is clueless about everything and who thinks the empire will be rebuilt again

to which degree do you think the typical Nordmann is aware? are people more interested in gulost and hyttetur than the terminal illness taking holding within their kingdom? I can't quite tell whether people are suicidally blue pilled "refugees welcome" style - or they're too chickenshit to express their TRUE feelings because muh Jantelov and are actually holding some pretty strong, defensive, patriotic, traditional/romantic views --- it's really difficult to decipher, because I can't imagine there are too many Nordmenn who will willingly give up 17. Mai because it's "das raciss"

I'm genuinely curious, because so few people are speaking in a manner which would indicate that they hold a strong position either way - will complacency and passivity be the ultimate culprit?

Difference is, you're on a clay that despises multiculturalism while the leaders on Norwegian clay loves it.

>Please tell me that you have some sort of nationalist party there.
Norwegians are using Sup Forums to plan recapture of their leader Anders from prison.

That white as fuck crowd though.

Damn..
You have my respects F

Oh boy, even in the comments section the most upvoted is a person with a muslim name hailing his king

Are you nuts. Not you should have to be ashamed. Our kike-globalist president ashamed and tried to make us feel bad about being Estonian us many times to no avail.

His last speech to our young stated, that we should throw away our forests and houses and heritage to became (((educated))). Nobody believes this shit.

Unite, do not let them to divide you.

I love you for yoyr strength Estonia ... please dont let the jews, or us, corrupt you ... dont let your brothers, sisters, daughters, sons ever fall prey to this disease which is eating us from the inside out ...

I think us Nords are too comfy, comfy enough to whine but dont do anything about it, ive had so many Sup Forums tier convos with co-workers about Breivik and multiculturalism and they pretty much hold the same opinions that i do, and id imagine the same opinions that Sup Forums has about it.

I think in terms of aware, its Christianity taking over situation all over again, that was pretty much a multicultural clash that ended up with people converting but still holding onto traditions that goes on to this day.

Norwegian kids are probably gonna have a bloody Ramadan even if they're not Muslim in the future.

This was the last drop. We are officialy sweden now. Mor Sylvi Listhaug, save us

Our eu pawns (leaders) try (tried) to force this multiculturalism down our throats on daily basis.

They are ridiculed now.

There is no unity, im a fucking lonewolf stuck in nowhere, only thing to do is ride the wave until the inevitable ideological war of West vs East, maybe after that there can be unity.

HAHA

This is pure comedy.

I'm not white, and seeing a race that has white nationalist claims to be the most intelligent, is doing some of the dumbest shit ever.

What the fuck are the governments doing? don't they have debates and discussions about this? Why, oh why do they risk the extinction of a people that their ancestors spilled blood for, for the future of their children and grand children and so on.

Everyone needs to rise up and kill every single one of these government rats.

Kill them all and retake you fucking homelands from these....HERETICS.

You had a good run.
F

Lel, nothing funnier than seeing white nations destroy themselves.

I am deeply saddened. Godspeed, brother.
F

Call family meeting for starters.

Haha

Wow, you christians sure are aryan race warriors!

That sandnigger cult of yours sure did come in handy!

I am sorry bro.
Thats a horribly thing to hear.
I think you guys should kill your king and install Breivik instead.

My family doesn't live here anymore, they moved to Denmark.

>Observe as I say your home is not your home

Why did no one shout this shell of a king down? He is a disgrace and a stain on the land my grandparents came from.

Pay no respect. The heads of kings have rolled before.

The reptilians finally got around to replacing him.

F

looks like king cuck (pic related) has a challenger

F

I have heard you norwegians have easy acces to weapons? Why no revolution?

At one point, I was against the very idea of Putin. Now, seeing the chaos in the world, I realize what needs to be done.

Holy fucking shit Norway

I think it's time we annex you again and you come under the Danish Royal Crown again

Execute the retard.

Oh shit, I wonder if he'll make a video

He has an obligation to kill himself.

I remember the relative (we still do have some christcucked nuts here) of my wife visiting us a year ago and starting to mill about "we should help those refugees". We redpilled her in half an hour with wife and the nice thing about it is - our words were reinforced into her brain with happenings and trends from the EU soon afterwards.

Oh he will.

Fucking Norway man shit.
I thought you were the smart one of the three but in the end you were just as retarded as us.

Let's hope the Danes can create a scandi utopia at least.

This is it.
The aim of globalist elite is to make anyone a refugee to be pushed around as they see fit.

Fuck no. You're next. We can't work together on this. There is a need for a revolution.

Timestamp on nigger hands or GTFO.

Pretty much

In our next election newer and more strict nationalist paties will win seats in the parliament

I think Denmark is actually slowly but surely heading in the right direction. One of the parties who might get seats want to deport all non-western shitskins.

come home white man. finland loves norway.

F

if i press f enough times, will a revolution happen?

You can and should be working together.
Global resistance born out of local.

Dibs on your flag. That shit's dope, yo.

Kill yourself, please for the love of god end your miserable life before someone has to end it for you.