I've just been redpilled and it feels like reality is falling apart. Help me Sup Forums

I've just been redpilled and it feels like reality is falling apart. Help me Sup Forums

I've lurked here for years and participated a lot in threads but was never 100% on board with believing certain things. Then suddenly, I realized Sup Forums was right about most things. It just fucking happened. Now it feels like I am living in a completely different world and a not sure what to do.

How did you cope with being redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?list=PL_ducajNXtoxmjPiCdUTgbaxQJmAG7Jmw&v=DnqNjf5UM6Y
youtu.be/K7mDXHn_byA?t=1110
youtube.com/watch?v=CeF4B_Wlp34
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride with the rest of us

People are irrational and life is meaningless, what you believe is of literally zero consequence

Welcome to the circus my friend

shut off your computer and don't use it for 72 hours -- sit in your backyard if you have one, or just lay on your bed in silence

>People are irrational and life is meaningless, what you believe is of literally zero consequence
>Cannacucks giving up
Typical.

What you need to do is pray 5 times a day and ready your horse.
The Crusade begins.

Alcohol and shitposting

Same. Is there such thing as redpill overdose? It's been negatively affecting my personal relationships the past few weeks and I've been feeling extremely unrestful.

How do I go back to being a dumb sheep like my friends?

As of now: pot, vidya and tv/movies. General escapism, really. It can't last forever without leading to alcoholism, but I'll see how long I can get away with it

And yet here you are here posting on a Korean boat building board

Are you seriously telling me you haven't given up? Because if being here is your conception of sticking it to (((them))) you've basically proven my point about how insignificant you are

Listen to this and pretend you're back in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

You live in one of the greatest times to be alive of all time. Make something of yourself and move your family away when things go wrong. We were sold out before we were born. Our great grandchildren will found the next great civilization. Jefferson will never die in our hearts

>Canadian in charge of not giving up

Oh, I see. You dull your pain by simply being an idiot.

I'd rather be an idiot than a loser

>be canadian
>give up

Where to Invade Next

youtube.com/watch?list=PL_ducajNXtoxmjPiCdUTgbaxQJmAG7Jmw&v=DnqNjf5UM6Y

I've got bad news for you, you're both.

Mushrooms. It's volkisch as shit, and will help remind you that nothing matters because nothing is real anyway.

Just wait until watching the chaos from the next major happening makes you excited and happy.

Ahh yes, babbies first redpill
You just accept the reality around you.
Youre kinda like Neo, you are woke, and everyone else is living in a stimulation, but you're the only one who is aware of whats really going on.

You must do your part and woke other people if you want to win.

eh even weed gives e panic attacks so i'll wait until my mind is very settled before I dare touching psychedelics. meditation is a tie-tested path to that same destination so I'll take that up for now.

>Italians in charge of economy and work ethic

ok pal

what thread did it for you?

My head hurts right now, I feel the pain from it all after typing another thread with heavy redpill shit others didnt beleive

you got to talk about it

>How do I go back to being a dumb sheep like my friends?

You can't ever really go back, user. And remember that most people don't want to be redpilled so don't try.

Start improving yourself mentally and physically regardless of the shit going on. You can't control the world but you can control yourself.

You reached to a different level of consciousness
Don't give up, bring awareness to those around you about the reality of things

We honestly don't have much time

Start to use four fingers now! Three fingers in your asshole is bluepilled faggotry!

It's simple, take breaks from politics and try to enjoy life.

>most people dont want to be redpilled
now that i think of it, i dont want to redpill my family cause I know all it does is bring depression that not everyone will get over.

I dont want a depressed family

by realizing that everything isn't black or white (red or blue pilled)
and that not everything Sup Forums says is red pilled is actually red pilled

Profound advice. I also advise getting a notebook/journal.

Seriously, OP, take a moment to simply be in this new state of mind. The questions that pop into your head - and they will - write them down but don't think about them too much.

After 48-72 hours, go over what you wrote down and learn everything you can about those types of questions whether they be political, philosophical, or about certain specific topics.

Use varied sources and critically analyze what is presented on all sides of these questions/issues you've raised yourself.

This will be the foundation for your new journey. Cherish these moments.

You don't cope with being redpilled. Once it happens, you realize that there are only two paths: self-improve or die.

Make something of yourself and fight the good fight. That's the only choice there is.

Cope? Take the fucking reins you bitchboy ex-cuck.

Sup Forums is the dream and the dreamers

The depression is just building momentum so you might rise above.

This too. The red pill is that nothing is black and white, simple, or easy. The blue pill is self-delusion and intellectual sloth. Now get /fit/ in body and mind.

NO, IT'S TIME TO DO DEEPER.

You easily cope with being redpilled. Just like you cope with 1+1=2 once you learn it. It's not like you lose your sanity forever and have to complain about it on Sup Forums because you want attention.

Keep reading and participating m8, there's always more to learn.

It all comes down to money, power, and buttsex.

Oh Canadia.. i did not know you liek de anals.. but then again, every leaf is truly a frenchman
"D
>le sigh

Out of curiosity, what do you guys do to get redpilled outside of the news, Sup Forums, etc?

*sigh* *le sigh*
Bonjour we we

I gotchu famalam

>you mean the jews and the saudis are working together with the bush family?!?!?
haha wake up sleepyhead

Open my eyes.

I don't need spoonfeeding to see all the mindless automations buzz about virtue signalling eachother. this world is fucking sick, and it's obvious when you're already outside the looking glass.

Stop being edgy and go to bed Steve.

www.tolfa.us

this.

It's called a psychotic episode.

If you take anything posted on Sup Forums seriously, please seek help or reevaluate your life. This board is satire.

the probelm with this is this is a two dimensional map

it assumes all hierarchies are equal

and overstates the influence and intelligence of each group

Turn to the Lord.

>I don't need spoonfeeding to see all the mindless automations buzz about virtue signalling eachother. this world is fucking sick, and it's obvious when you're already outside the looking glass.

>72 hours.
Casual.
Try 6 weeks in the desert
Buddha, Jesus AND Mohamed all felt the need to be alone in the desert for 6 weeks after they had seen 'The light' to deal with it. Really makes you ponder

This is the real redpill. Starts at 18:30
FOIA Pentagon footage shows a frame was edited after boolean subtraction uncovered the coverup.
youtu.be/K7mDXHn_byA?t=1110

What's satire is the cartoon there. Intelligence being chiefly influenced by socio economic status is kind of bullshit these days. Relative intelligence at least.

If say if nothing else, culture has a bigger impact. And multiculturalism is destroying culture in minority communities making them dumber and making them vote retardedly

It's not perfect. Then again, breaking down the entire kike conspiracy is a pointless endeavor. There's no need to map the entirety of the rabbit hole. Once you go down enough to see the reprehensible evil, you will understand the need to gas all kikes.

dude it's just docusate

you have been blessed with loose stools

It's your fight-flight response kicking in, you just realised that everything you know and love is under great and immediate threat. It's natural.

Don't be a pussy. Now is the time for all of us to stand up and fight for what we believe in before it's too late

>youtube taking a shit on itself
Oh I wonder who could be responsible... a woman CEO was leading the company as soon as serious changes started happening... whatever
>yahoo taking a massive shit
Lemmi see, ever since they instigated a massive women quota and a female took over as CEO, the company tanked... another example... hmm
>new show on TV has blacked females, jewish protagonist actors and the white guy is the bad guy
I wond- oh, look, jewish executive producer... cool
>watch next election be electioneered into a oblivion
Oh look, its happening again....
>realize you can not do anything about this
welp, I mean...
>work, sleep, wake up, work, create, pay interest, nothing matters
Fuck, really? Nihilism?
>Nothing matters
But, what the fuck am I going to do?
>Nobody cares

or as they say en franz canacuck... "good morning stranger, plez to hab ur way with my wife and child and myself good arab sir, muhammad most-kind-master"
>french canadian are butthole pleasure masters

See live as a decades long ride in a gutwrenching rolercoaster, and think of the Red pill as the oportunity to take off the blindfold. Congrats, you are now ablegen to see all the loopings, corkscrews and freefall simulations without being able to prevent any of it, but being able to prepare for it, mentally. There is a reason why a lot of retards on this korean crabfisher board ask to get off the ride. Deal with it or kill yourself, those are your only Options.

the Khazars/ ashkenazis appropriated judaeism

they hijacked the meme

underrated

>intelligence is not genetic
>intelligence is solely influenced by socio-economic status

what is science even?

The rule isn't "people arent allowed to browse Sup Forums if they have lives or are productive"

The rule is "don't brag about it because you're anonymous anyway, faggot"

Well duh

Not sure why you brought that up. I guess exposing kike tricks is always relevant.

League of legends and self anal sex

3-4 drinks everyday

ull stop caring eventually
Sup Forums is part of the end of the world crew in a big way
but things arent as bad as they make out

>How did you cope with being redpilled?

Are you fucking serious you were such a blue pilled cuck before that you probably knew we were right and still didn't wanna believe it because you were happier living the lie.

that was only one portion of the "jews" tho

there were non christians who still stuck with the original religion

>How did you cope with being redpilled?
Fell into a deep depression.
Than a soul-crushing rage.

Then got over it and became enlightened.

Redpilled dozens of people in these 2 years.

I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years now, so I've been somewhat redpilled ever since then and certainly extremely jaded.

However, I think it has made life more funny and entertaining. Sure it is frustrating seeing all the fucking idiots everywhere that buy into the liberal media's agenda and push the SJW narrative, but I still find humor in more things than I used to. It's kind of like you're the only one in on a big joke that's being played on everyone around you.

Don't get depressed like these other losers. Just enjoy life and feel confident and superior because you know the truth. Also you should start lifting and eating well if you don't already. That's just general life advice that will increase your feeling of superiority and genuinely just make you feel better because your body will function as intended.

>Sure it is frustrating seeing all the fucking idiots everywhere that buy into the liberal media's agenda and push the SJW narrative

Well if nobody was red pilled then it would get really frustrating and if there was no one to oppose the SJW's then everyone would be screwed even the SJW's would end up being screwed over.

The SJW's don't understand what they're actually doing.

How did they react?

youtube.com/watch?v=CeF4B_Wlp34

You sound like a massive faggot, just like the rest in this thread

This is the video that caused my awakening

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

the amount of butthurt ammong SJWs in the comments is biblical

Get jacked af, learn to fight and just wait for Deus Vult

99% of what is said here is wrong and fucking retarded. Anyone who uses the term "redpill" is recruiting and trying to use you. If they were all banned this board would be less retarded.

Chill out. People have been redpilled for ages.
You're not the only one.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

I didn't read every post in this thread, so pardon me if this was said before, but for now you just calm down. Do some more research if you want. You can also do some bluepilled stuff like vidya, animu etc. so you don't get too depressed, but make sure you're not falling into a slump (like I did).
When the point comes at which your anger eclipses your sorrow, that's the point where you start acting.
Start lifting (for real), get equipment/weapons, just general stuff for when shit hits the fan, which it will in the next few years.
Equally important as being ready to fight for the future is waking up other people to make them do the same.
Get good information for redpilling people. Rothschild/debt slavery is a good point for most people in my experience. You explain to them the monetary system, and then who's behind all of this.
These two videos are pretty good for memorizing the core things and showing them to others, since they're done in an entertaining and easy to understand way.
Debt slavery:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
Rothschild:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
From there you can go in whatever direction you wish. White genocide is probably the most important thing you can redpill people about, but it's way harder to do.
Also start lifting (this is important so I said it twice). You'll be no good to fight for western civilisation if you're a weak pussy.

You still follow non-white religions. Come back white man.
Look into the origins of your faith and understand.

This. I too experienced this when I first took the Redpill in 2012 when I was 21. I became depressed and ultimately shoved it away and reverted to bluegill status. A few years later, when the Paris attacks happened, I started lifting out of anger. That brought me back to the Redpill.

This time I've been proactive about it. I read and use my daily endeavors to work toward improving things. I've started law school and become politically involved. When I feel it's getting to be too much, I will go to the gym or play vidya for a few hours. I've taken up the relaxing hobby of longboarding for days when it's absolutely too much, but you can't ignore it.

Turn the anger into your driving force. Keep moving forward. It's not over until it's over, so giving up now would just make you a party to the collapse.

>unironically posting a Michael Moore video.
>1 post by this ID
9/11 truthers are all liberals and muslims who wish to shift the blame away from brown dindu muslims and onto the government. They'd have you believe that a White Male murdered those 3,000 people and not Ahmed and his gang.

. . . but we know you are just trying to dilute the thread.

the 5x a day reference implies islam doesnt it?

>Turn the anger into your driving force
This so fucking much. Visiting Sup Forums used to drag me down. Now it gives me a burst of willpower to go on studying/lifting.

It's also worth noting that Sup Forums, as a collective, is not always right. On a lot of things they are, but start researching yourself. For all of the good this place houses, there is also a certain brand of nihilistic defeatism that will drag you down if you let it. Now that your "eyes are open" you can use them to read and grow on your own. I considered this the first step to becoming a man, but Sup Forums can't take the rest of the steps for you.

You don't even know the darkest things yet because I haven't seen them discussed on this board. You'll come out of it and finding a new hobby for awhile will expedite the cycle.

I just do the lesbian thing and convert people to redpilled status so we can grow in our case a traditionalist movement.

you have to learn how to spot beta defeatists who say psuedo-leftist shit. once you discount them, Sup Forums is always right - the others just haven't learned yet.

>inb4 no true scotsman

>muh I can't handle the truth

cuck

there is blue pill redpill ironpill and blackpill

you seem like you're stuck on red trying to get to iron

start getting in shape and improving yourself.

people are more likely to believe an attractive person who sounds educated than a fat fuck who sounds like he's Hitler.

Enjoy what ride?

OP, you join the army/military.

you seem like you're stuck on red trying to get to iron

start getting in shape and improving yourself.

>people are more likely to believe an attractive person who sounds educated than a fat fuck who sounds like he's Hitler.

meant to tag you too OP

prep.
gold, silver, bitcoin, food, weapon, attitude

They are both the same. Shut up.

when i realized israel did 9/11 in 2004, there weren't many people to discuss it with. there were probably only a few hundred of us. now there are tens of millions who accept it. it's hard to cope with a realization of that magnitude (with all the implications), but much easier when you have a community.

you'll learn cope to with it pretty soon. it might not even affect your daily life very much.

"The fool's standpoint is that all social institutions are games. He sees the whole world as game playing. That’s why, when people take their games seriously and take on stern and pious expressions, the fool gets the giggles because he knows that it is all a game."
- Alan Watts

Just fucking laugh at them all while they participate in (((their))) silly games. Educate yourself in things that cannot be fucked with (trades, philosophy, spirituality, etc), learn to take care of yourself (grow food, hunt, fish, build shit) and slowly separate yourself from the aids that is civilization.

You could kill yourself.

Underrated. Redpill is useless of it does not spread

Welcome to what your pappy, your grandpappy, your great grandpappy swallowed all these years. I mean everyone else who did prior to your existence died young.

You don't appear to have done anything aside from become nihilistic and sad at whatever your bitch ass read.