Be me

>be me
>always believed that I shouldn't rely on gov't for assistance
>always was self reliant with a good work ethic
>now work 2 jobs full time
>barely scraping by, almost impossible to pay rent, food, and other necessities
>looking at another 4 years of a lefty horrorshow in the whitehouse
Pretty damn close to just giving up and going on welfare or some shit. Why should I try so hard when I don't need to?

I had to recently go onto wellfare after having these same views OP. Look at it like this - by using the system, you're putting pressure on changing it. Why take part in a system that doesn't value that which sustains it? Let it collapse, work yourself up while you wait, possiably make money through labor during it as well. Keep your values in hard work, just do your part to help the cancerous system die

Even on minimum wage 2 full time jobs would pay for everything you need.

Unless you're renting out a goddamn mansion.

I guess I misspoke, I'm working 2 jobs part time that together make up more that 40 hours a week

What state?

How are you so shitty you're working two 40+ hour jobs and can't take care of yourself.

MA

He's probably in California, renting a single room is normally about 1k a month in most parts. I wouldn't doubt other states having high cost of living these days though

Makes sense. How much is rent there for apartments?

I know that feel though.

I work part time and get minimum wage, I'm actually able to survive due to the fact I know how to live well believed my means.
I live in the nigger infested ghetto's where rent is super low and crime super high.

It isn't so bad once you get used to it, niggers don't steal from you because they know you're as poor as them and ain't got shit worth stealing.

There's nothing wrong with government assistance you cuck.
>minorities abuse welfare
>therefore I shouldn't use it

What? Why are white people so afraid of doing things that benefit them? Holy shit no wonder you're being conquered.

It's normally an overflow from older conservative types, or younger ones who haven't gone full fascism / traditionalism yet. Before taking the race pill, it was poverty was the problem, which was caused by laziness.

The wellfare system was set up to help people when they need it. Natives rarely use it because they're capable of taking care of themselves with very little. Meanwhile non-natives (non-whites) use it freely.

For those who haven't accepted the concept of race yet or it's importance, it becomes a pride thing. "I can't do it too or I'm just a lazy poorfag who can't do shit" When they realize the wellfare abuse by non-whites is because they're non-white normally and not laziness, they'll be able to come to terms with using a system (especially when it panders to non-natives and actively works against the natives funding the system)

here's what i believe you're doing, assuming you're not trolling, because i cannot fathom how someone working two full-time jobs can't sustain themselves

>living on the costs/ in the heart of a city
>NOT buying cheap foods/eating out all the time
>not budgeting your money properly/not saving
>have a bunch of useless subscriptions online/in person you pay for but aren't using
>picked the wrong insurance
>having a car when you have no better source of income
seriously in the city you might as well just train pass it all the damn time

Hey comrade!!!

Allow your government to help you. It was precisely for good people like you that welfare was intended.

Be humbled by the fact that you have a welfare option where you come from. I had to live in a white squatter camp for two years before I got out.

Not me in pic, but same conditions.

I feel the same way, senpai. I am on no government handout. I have a wife and two kids. We both work full time and we're trying to buy a house. Lots of obstacles. However, my friends are ALL on some sort of gov help even though they don't need it. One even has a house as he defrauds the VA to the tune of $6,000 per month. He has a 250,000 dollar house. And he won't work a day in his Iife again . I feel like a chump.

Well said and God speed SAbro

i have zero problem taking welfare from a government that wastes hundreds of millions on refugees
the u.s government wastes how much on illegal wars and weapons, how many TRILLIONS are simply "lost" in accounting? and you are worrying about a few thousand you might receive?
lol the brainwashing goes deep.
the real redpill is to realize that if the government doesnt want you to take welfare then it will stop giving you welfare. until then, take welfare.

You could just buy a gun and kill people

I live in boston so yes, the rent is kind of obscene, but I don't spend frivolously and I'm alright at budgeting and saving. Health insurance and such is also obscene. I'm not sure my car is an issue as I bought it off a friend much less than it was worth, so I don't have payments or anything on it, but the insurance is kind of a bitch (I did the math and it's still cheaper than the cost of train/bus passes). Also I have two part time jobs tat equal to 40+ hours a week, I kinda misspoke. Moving would probably be my best option, but I don't have the savings to support myself while finding a job post-relocating etc.

Yes, this exactly OP

I had to go onto unemployment

things got so tight I decided to look into nutrition assistance, but apparently if you have even meager savings (less than a thousand dollars at the time) and live with non-family member roommates you get basically nothing.

I didn't really want to stoop that low anyways but it seemed weird to me.