What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.png (1200x600, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1657_in_England
youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We stopped hanging people for even the smallest misdemeanor

they became an orwellian dystopia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1657_in_England

ireland left and the uk went into an immediate decline

Attached: 1520787153684.jpg (364x387, 6K)

niggers

new labour

this. You shoulda hanged more! more!

Attached: 1516464533767.png (768x768, 134K)

Here comes the russian proxies again

Attached: 1521596028678.jpg (404x600, 59K)

The paddies consistently BTFO'd them.
Ireland ate their prestige, one bomb at a time, one protestant at a time. Based Ireland.

real answer: failure to transition from industrial to technological economy after the second world war

Not a Putinbot. I like the UK, but you have to admit they have some serious problems for a country that used to be the greatest empire in the world just a hundred years ago.

Any programmers in?
I have some questions.

Shit im not in brit
ignore my post

>they have serious problems
>meanwhile, a chimpout island nation with only $200b GDP almost collapses the "supreme European currency"
>UK unaffected by this because they were smart enough to keep the pound
I think UK is doing just fine

The world turned against imperialism and we had to let other people have their country back after 2 world wars made the UK bankrupt.

Th*tcherism

gandhi

They developed a sense of morality. It only did well when it was absolutely ruthless

Nothing. Decline was inevitable. All Empires collapse eventually.

We went soft. Idk how it changed so much in 100 years. WWI was a mistake.

Pretty much

founding Israel

Service based economy. Their trade deficit is insane. I doubt Brexit is gonna help them at all

It's time you all go quietly into the night and let the younger and stronger countries take over.

Attached: HIu2FeQ.jpg (500x393, 52K)

Sykes-Picot Agreement

pakis and niggers

I think part of the reason for Brexit was that we find people too soft here and the EU props up that laziness. Most British people palm off hard word like construction and fruit picking to the Polish and Lithuanians etc. Hopefully after Brexit we can toughen up on it and fuck people off if they refuse to do menial jobs and still expect benefits (it won't happen I know).

Tbh that is a benefit. Conservative government + brexit will make people toughen up purely because it would a struggle to live comfortably.

The problem is the ruling elites are still obsessed with the idea of "proles" and "born to rule" where other countries elite have redesigned their image... every political party also supports the monarchy and other shit, there's no hope for change.

Nah, we just have had wankers leading this country that want to make their own legacy by pioneering progressive ideologies to score brownie points. We need a properly stout and loyal person in charge, all of Europe faces the same problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

you

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t

WW2 and mass-immigration. The ruling class cares little for the average person.

I did

It was just....good business...

Attached: beckett.jpg (727x311, 55K)

>bankrupted by two world wars
>mass immigration
>socially and economically impacted by generations of progressive leftist policies
>no natural resources

Britain is now a third-rate power living on borrowed time.

Their former colony grew stronger and far more influential than them and now it threatens to beat them to a pulp. So they immediately bowed their heads and got on their knees, beseeching it for some mercy on them. How humiliating and pathetic you've become, UK

Churchill happened

No respect for basic rights. Similar to Canada.

You