Fun fact: if only smart people were allowed to vote, Trump wouldn't even be relevant

Fun fact: if only smart people were allowed to vote, Trump wouldn't even be relevant.

>Trump wouldn't even be relevant.
That's because the Republican party would have become a perpetual dictatorship by now.

Yup. Jim Crowe (and the permanent backlash it created against qualifying voters) was the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic Party.

>(((smart)))
Enjoy your Jewish physics when you don't even know how to change a toilet bulb or build a car.

Fun Fact #2: If only honest people were allowed to vote, the entire Clinton family would be behind bars.

This )))guy((( gets (((it)))

> the guy who unironically speaks like a generic gutter-tier muslim actually thinks he's the only one who knows how light bulbs works and that building a car matters at all

source for that graph?

If only smart people were allowed to vote, blacks and spics wouldn't be voting, in which case Trump and both Republican candidates from the past two elections would win by a landslide.
Hillary and Trump are roughly equal when it comes to how educated their voters are, with Trump having an edge among white men, and Hillary having 95% of the nigger vote and an edge among minorities and women in general.

If only useful idiots were able to vote you would have your Jewish way.
Too bad I didn't trade my common sense for diploma just because somebody believes it will make him smarter.

nobody ever posted the source

of course (((((they))))) wouldn't post a source

>education
>having anything to do with intelligence

Who would have though, if you put people through 4 years of liberal brainwashing, they become more liberal.

Retard.

Thanks to affirmative action and cucked rich white kids that haven't experienced the world yet.

>when you poll the students instead of the graduates

wow, intelligent people realise that openly supporting republicans will get you fired from work and ostracised, and getting fired from work sucks because you dont get to eat and have to sleep out in the rain.

Friendly reminder that the democratic party has 95% support from african americans. where's your 'unemployed dumbcunt' category?

>went into crippling debt for a useless degree
>"smart"

>Putting all your faith into Intellectuals and Academics
Pretty sure the Russians and Chinese did that too, and look at the starvation and genocide that occurred.

Intellectuals are naturally Totalitarian.

>le Jewish physics maymay

Definition of smart people?

>Muslims
>building things instead of destroying them
I was just banting a little there, I don't deny the incredible intelligence of many of our greatest scientists, nor do I deny their Jewish heritage, but being a genius theoretical scientist doesn't mean you're right about everything, especially not practical day-to-day shit

My anecdotal evidence, I am regularly going to comupter science conferences and I swear everytime somebody from the US is giving a talk he must unconditionally make a Trump joke. It just feels so cheap.

FUN FACT: if only taxpayers (income taxes) could vote, Democrats wouldn't even be relevant.

>According to a graphic which has been attributed to CNN, the network looked at exit poll data from the election and told us what would have happened in the recent presidential election.

>After subtracting voters who pay no income taxes, Barack Obama would have won only 11 states. Instead of 332 electoral votes, he would have had only 97 electoral votes. (Click the map for a bigger copy.)

>Mitt Romney would have beaten him by a margin of 4.5 to 1 in electoral votes. It would have been a blowout win for the Republicans.

Hillary Has the artist the writer and the nigger vote while trump has the workers, military and the white vote. Whos smarter someone who think they can make a living being an artist/writer/gangbanger or someone who gets a job

In jobs tied with academia supporting Trump openly would earn you scorn and possibly violence. That's why you don't hear much praise for him in those sectors. What you will hear a lot of though is dislike for Hillary. "I don't support Hillary" is basically code for MAGA in academia. Even if they go on to say they'll vote third party. They're just afraid to say they support Trump.