What does Sup Forums think of single mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's their own fault

Great pump and dumps also willing to do your weird fetishes since they are desperate

I don't.

she looks like eggman

Damaged goods. Avoid like the plague.

yeah I know one and this dude I know was doing her on the regular. shed lick his butt hole and get throat fucked pretty much anything.

kek, his sister perhaps?

/thread

Who the fuck cries in front of their kid. I'm a single dad and been on the verge of a breakdown and my kid just thinks everything is great. Selfish, attention seeking cow.

One of the core reasons the west is dying.

The worse problem with them is that being bad mothers ensures their kids will probably end up creating the same situation in their own lives, thus it's a negative trait that can't be bred out of the gene pool.

She's hideous, who the fuck out their dick in a chick that looks like Popeye?

All this picture needs is a confused looking mud-child in the backseat to be 10/10

i dont get this about pol. bitches are bitches and make stupid mistakes. they are like children and we outright disregard them as scum merely for our pleasure or as an object of ridicule. im not into it. white is white, care and protect even if they are vapid cunts. pump and dump sentiments are degenerate as fuck.

this

Fucking whingers, I'm a single Dad and this shit is easy (Helps I actually wanted children and I love my Boys)

Right, silly me for having reasonable standards. You strike me as the type to dumpster dive with a smile. Enjoy taking care of society's garbage. I sure won't be.

what happened to your kids mum, did she die or is she like a junkie. I work with a dude who is a single and his ex is a meth head

>caring about the sole reason the white race is being killed off

Single mothers are cancer in human form, they grow their dysfunction onto their kids and the process repeats til it's hallowed out entire sections of the populace at large.

They are the reproducing jew.

the bargain bin of women.

Dating websites are great fodder for this shit

>mfw she's 18 and a single mother

>raising a child that isn't yours

Lmao don't ever clean up someone else's mess

Pot head mentally insane bitch, I was fucking so out of it at the time I didn't realise how much of a bitch she was until she cheated on me. Then it was like the fucking clouds parted or something and divorced that bitch real quick.

I have mixed feelings regarding single moms. They are indeed desperate to have a man next to them, not necessarily because of money, but simply because they're lonely whores. So using a dumb lonely whore doesn't sounds like a bad deal for me.
But on the other hand, I feel bad for their kids, because we are adding salt to the cut, making the hole bigger than it already is, and someday when they grow up they'll feel ashamed and uncomfortable whenever they come across to us.

Tragic.

There comes a point in all of our lives that we realize that we're all used up damaged goods. Hasbeens and wannabes for life.

Psh, idk let's hope my vote is worth a damn because that's all the time I have to contribute under those circumstances.

hint hint

there IS a child, you just have your contrast set too low

Alco

I would like if people were smart before the fact rather than after.
It's hard to not feel like a sucker when you have to clean up after somebody
and can't do it yourself because they don't want to have any more children.
She behave like a whore in the first place so now she is treated like one.

I still have empathy for them. Sure a lot of it is falling for hookup culture and maybe posting about it on Facebook gets you nowhere, and maybe in many instances it is their own fault. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions. They have to take responsibility.

But now consider they have to take it on alone.

They are forced to shoulder the heavy burden of childcare without much help or with much effort and strain. The father either left, didn't care, or just moved on to his side ho.

Maybe she should have sought out a man of better character, maybe she should have abstained. But regardless of what should have been done, she's a single mom. Along with too many others.

Its a sad epidemic, a byproduct of an increasingly immoral culture.

Single mothers are the female counterpart of deadbeat dads

My wife was raised by a single mother.
She worked her ass off and never asked for handouts.

a very rare sight, a single mom more capable as most moms i've ever met. too bad most women aren't like her

>stupid mistakes
>a kid

Most of the time they have mutts anyways.

sometimes I feel bad for them, then I remember that video of the black woman with like a thousand kids demanding gibs saying that 'someone' needs to pay for all her kids and somehow coming to the conclusion that it should be everyone but her that pays

>doyouseethispeiceofshit.jpg

Its most likely the man's fault. Women are programmed down to their DNA to love and care for children so abortion is extremely hard. If the man leaves her she will likely raise the child anyways. Huge problem in society and most likely men's fault in atleast 70% of the cases. Sup Forums will hate me for this arguement (cause its true, I mean look at you guys..).

Maybe the men wouldn't leave if these bitches could be bothered to suck a dick every once in a while.

Why are they single? Did the husband die? Did he develop schizophrenia and have to be committed? Does she take the least amount of handouts possible to keep her kids fed?

If she's a typical degenerate whore I don't care what happens to her, but I don't want women who have had unfortunate things happen to their husbands to be denied help. Though that's probably infrequent enough that ideally a strong community could support the few families it happens to without government intervention.

Or bitches shouldn't give it up so easily.

>what are divorce rates that are initiated 90% by women
Both are responsible

Then explain me dickhead, single father caring for my kids while my ex walked out on them

single mums are crazy bitches. piss and moan. easy to fuck. gah, who would stick by them.

^^This is more correct, I still blame men for not choosing the right woman to have children with.

Refer to my second answer
You fucked up.

It's their fault

Fuck off back to your safe space in tumblr, legbeard

You think they want to have kids? Women are just dumb enough to fuck without protection during a one night stand.

>sexually satisfying the man who is providing for you your child
>giving it up easily

I hate those types of posts. People call being a mother the hardest job in the world, but it really isn't. Tell a logger that being a mother is more difficult, you'll get laughed out of the room. I feel like claiming this was originally meant to patronize mothers, but then people began to take it seriously.

Why are the men leaving? What if they are biologically programed to leave just like how women are biologically programmed to love/care for the baby? Then it's just as much the mom's fault. Now, what if, on top of that, the woman does something to drive the man away? Now it is primarily the woman's fault. The argument isn't true. Hell, being programmed down to your DNA (as you say) doesn't mean you aren't responsible for your actions.

What if you got with a single mother, assuming the child was white, and raised the child to be red pilled?

[spoiler] The chances of this actually working out are near zero but hey who knows [/spoiler]

The only acceptable form of single mother is a widow.

No i prefer Sup Forums. If i wanted mindless drones to agree with me I would be on tumblr. Here I can at least get a good argument.

They do. Its in their DNA. Same reason you want to pump them full of cum breh. Its also harder to tell for a woman if a man is wearing protection. You can't argue that unless you've been penetrated by a uncovered and covered cock so unless you have something to tell us I don't think you know. Yes they could be on female birth control but if your redpilled you should know that most of that is really bad for their hormones.

You think all these whores were in relationships or were supported?

I mean you think the men want a kid.

Oooor or the shocking revelation that women can also be like men and vice versa? It might be surprising to know but women actually have agency and should also be held responsible for their actions

Wouldn't date one unless I was a single dad.

Dubs, I like your answer. We are primarily a monogamous species but YES the males of our species are more likely to seek multiple partners to spread their genes to prove dominance. Your right, In most of my long term relationships I have wanted to stray and get side pussy but you can control your urges and you are responsible for your actions.

Well then its really a case to case issue then isn't? Some single mothers may be whores and some may be the victims of shitty consequences.

Fucking with a nigger was their own choice.

I can't get as morally outraged as all of you because my father and grandfather both married single mothers. A very large number of people I like (including myself) wouldn't exist if not for single mothers being given a chance.

You'd think a single mom would know a little bit more about Aesthetics.

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0

Not virgins so they're worthless to me and not worth thinking about.

Your kind are strange to me. You realize that unless you get a nerdy/fat/ugly/fucking weird girl straight out of highschool at 18 your likely to never have that?

Or they can choose not to have sex.

Guys can pay hookers or rape so they're not virgins.

Depends on the woman and the circumstances. A lot of them are just straight up crazy whores. Others were just very irresponsible. Obviously I don't have an ounce of sympathy for coal burners and wish them all the misery in the world. All in all I just don't know if the average modern, millenial, western woman is fit to raise children.

Well what fucking reasonable standard do you meet as a mate for a woman? Maybe if you had some perspective on what you are and what your options are you'd realize a qt3. 14 with a young white kid is about the best you can expect in this age we live in, and you can still have your own kids too. Nigger if you can find a girl that isn't currently choking on nigger dick or pushing three hundred pounds you better jump on it. It's fucking survival at this point, not trying to make a point, and if you have to compromise your lofty moral standards to have more kids with a girl that already likes kids you really should.

Do you really want your grave to read 'my family line is dead and my race is extinct but at least I never fucked a single mother'

Your from America.. You went to highschool here. Do you remember all the sexual urges you had from 13-18? The same thing happens to women.

Now do you also remember all the manly Chads on your schools football and baseball teams? Imagine that if you just offered sex to any of the cheerleaders at your school they would immediately take your offer and fuck you in the back of your shitty car and then apply that to the opposite gender.

I only date single mothers with hot daughters.

Upboat please.

You think anybody gives a shit? Yes nigger, make that my epitaph because I want to watch it burn.

they are mostly willing to share their daughters if they're over 30 and getting desperate.

Yeah it's understandable I guess. This is kind of the reason I don't approve of mixed gender public schools. It creates an environment of hedonism and debauchery

How young are we talking about?

Then you're as much a cuck and race traitor as anybody.

>this is motherhood
>child optional

Well thats what our unholy masters of corporate america want I guess. Though in reality girls from girls only schools are the most slutty because its been forbidden.. and who took the bite from the apple? hahah damned if you do damned if you don't brother. Just something we must live with I suppose.

Works for me. I'm not settling for leftovers and masturbation satisfies my urges. All a woman has to offer me is her body so if she can't offer me anything more than used goods, I'm not buying.

>Works for me. I'm not settling for leftovers and masturbation satisfies my urges. All a woman has to offer me is her body so if she can't offer me anything more than used goods, I'm not buying.
Oh boy

Used goods. What possible value can you get out of pursuing a relationship with a girl who's done having kids?

Tfw can't return your gf to gf store because damaged goods

No shit. Any other obvious garbage from your poorly developed mind? How about telling me something I don't know, you stupid faggot?

Thanks to feminism all women are good for is a wet hole and the woman who are actually worth something are already taken or wouldn't go for the type of people who spend time on image boards.

My mum was a singIe mother to my oIder haIf brother.
He ended up fucked, I ended up fine in a famiIy with a father and a mother

ReaIIy causes you to ponder

Depends on why they are single mothers.

Widows are fine, everyone else is not.

See pic related

t. someone who grew up with a single mother who wasn't a widow.

Was raised by a single mother. According to her, my dad was a good man but was too lazy. He would do things for us but he "had to be told". Well I say he was never given the fucking chance. And of course he's going to be lazy at home, when he was out at work all day every day to provide for our sorry arses. He was "good, but not good enough". Because of her selfish decision to divorce him rather than try to make things work and bring the kids up in a decent, full family environment with two parents, I never had the full opportunities I could've had in my childhood and now I'm fucked up because of it. Meanwhile mum rides the cock carousel for years and years until she finds another rich divorcee to leech off of.

Fuck single mothers, the death of the traditional family is a cancer to society.

Lose weight, get a date

If this is motherhood, where's the child? All I see is a gril fishing for attention

Unless you're ugly and have zero social skills.

That is just heaven for fags.

You really need to quit thinking about killing yourself and do it.

That's the can-do attitude women are Iooking for!
Go get 'em champ!

well you know what they say user:

If you aren't #1 in life you can at least be #1 with a bullit

>flag

Oi guddun guvna!

Many blacks are raised by single moms and female relatives. It's probably why they try to act so masculine.

Incest is probably high in the black community, just unknown because most don't know their father. You think one guy in a city had a kid with just one woman?

desu makes me rock hard to know roasties are suffering and im cruising through life.

in some rare instances single mothers work their asses off so their children can have a better life other times they're cold and manipulative so it's either be raised by a narcissist or raise yourself.

Forgot image

they dun goffed

what about if the dad was a pedo and she left him cause she didn't want to risk him molesting the kid?

holy fuck lol

Pretty sure men aren't innocent.

>Why are the men leaving?
too much melanin