Superman #10 STORYTIME

DAMIFAG WILL PROBABLY FAG UP THIS ONE TOO EDITION
First storytime autosaged. Reporting for those who missed it.

Why the fuck are you storytiming this again? We dont do it for any other comic.

You can just link interessed people to the archive.

Thank you

On the other hand, that last thread was so filled with retarded Damifag spam it drowned out all normal discussion.

Because anons will more likely than not start a thread asking for it to be storytimed.
What's the matter? Afraid of more anons seeing your golden boy take a hit like a little bitch, Damifag?

Superman fans aren't known for being smart

No, it is because this thread will turn into shitpost too.

At least on the other way people can still read the comic, and there will be less shitposting on the board.

>Superfags gloating over a kid punching another kid

what an embarrassing fanbase

Now you're just calling names for the sake of what? Feeling superior? Because you're really, really not.

This. And I can't believe so many of you
get upset over a single user that likes Damien. Just ignore it, whatever happened to sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me? I loved BvS and you dont see me bitching about all the haters on Sup Forums

>Damifag getting so transparently upset over Damian being caught off guard

What an embarassing human being

We'd love to ignore it, but then it turns into 65 posts by the same person with shitty grammar complaining about ridiculous shit. Mods already tried to ban the slut a dozen times, apparently it's really ineffective.

90% of that thread was dami fag and super bro fag shitting it up man. I know bvs fans have a hard time accepting reality but the thread is beyond saving

I am not the one jerking off on Damian being punched by a coward kid

I agree. Storytiming this issue again was unnecessary.

This. Damifag has been a nuisance for awhile, and his meltdown a few hours ago was great, but also annoying.

imagine how hard it is for me to ignore the BvS and MoS hate, it literally appears everywhere. You can ignore a single shit poster, i ignore a whole board full of em!

Also fuck you buddy, BvS is a great movie.

Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .

>coward kid
Oh my god, are you for real? You're fucking pathetic, trying to defend a fictional child character written by balding old men.

>Inb4 Damifag replies to this 12 different times with the same bad grammar.

Lets be honest, any _____robinfag is annoying as fuck and should kill themselves.

And you think that they will not do it again in this thread?

>hating bad movies is shitposting

Also at least most people with taste can type coherent sentances. Dami fag cant.

Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .,

>be superfag
>act morally superior
>celebrate child violence

hypocrites

Can we just extend this to people that get their panties in a bunch over ANY fictional character?

There's escapism and there's being too far gone.

Tim Drake anal rape fanboy ...same ip it is Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .

Dodging bans is quite the offense, by the way.

Why cant the mods just ban this faggot ban his whole fucking third world country

This coming from Superfags, the people that whine about everything.

It's okay Damifag. I'm not celebrating child violence. I love both both boys, and can't wait for them to be besties in Super Sons. What cracks me up and what I actually am celebrating is how triggered you got over this.

No wonder they like Tomasi's garbage.

>All good fathers do
Did Batman mean himself too here?

>Jon genuinely trying to befriend Damian.
>Damian talks shit about Lois.
At least Jon has a mom that actually loves him.

>Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .

No wonder they like Tomasi's garbage. They have zero taste whatsoever.

Probably not. Hasn't Bruce admitted he's not the best father before?

Bam, Zoom, Straight to the Moon!

DAMIAN STATUS: OWNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .

To be fair, Batman has his moments with his "sons".

>Those cartoony as fuck punches.
I love it. Sometimes you can tell when he has fun drawing this.

Dang that outfit is cute on Maya.
I would have been so disappointed if he didn't get punched after saying that. Pretty sure the kryptonite batarang is what kept Jon from being strong enough to punch him in half.
Talia...loves? her son...
pic related. I hope alfred is okay...

Very true. Most of them are written by Tomasi in fact.

I'm not saying Bruce isn't a bad dad, just not the most attentive. And Clark is right, Damian really does need to learn some humiliation and manners. I love the kid, but goddamn he's a douche.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I insulted every robinfag, and suddenly I am a Timfag?

>Talia loves her son
As a tool to be used to advance her plans, maybe.

This, they are the biggest hypocrites on this website, by far.

This is my favourite page.
> Batcow
> Damian with the evil overload routine down with petting a cat

PAGE OF THE WEEK

Jon's strength is still trying to establish itself. It probably wasn't that strong to begin with.

Damn you're a little bitch. Every single Superman thread you show up and whine. Why not just kill yourself?

? He threatened a child (Damian is 13 so yeah). It’s a really an unusual thing.

I can look at this all eternity and smiiiiile!!!

If getting killed didn't teach him to be humble nothing will

Depend on who you means by "sons" because also failed as a father more than he succeeded.

>Be Superbrofag
>Constabtly throw tantrums and whine
>Defend Superbro attacking cops
>Whine about Superdad doing anything
Hypocrites.

hah, totally deserved.

>Spend all day giving superman's son shit
>Get btfo

More people should hit damien.

Tomasi is just very boring and forgettable, there is nothing memorable to his writing at all.

Holy shit, Damian has a lot of animals.

He was humble for about a week. Then he lost his powers and became a dick again.

Damian is just always on the defensive. You look at how he behaves towards those he cares about and trusts, whether that be Dick, Alfred, or Maya, and it becomes clear that despite still having an attitude, that he isn't anywhere near the little shit he presents himself as to everyone else. Eventually, I expect Jon will be a member of that particular group, and hope whether by the end of this arc or during Super Sons that Jon has a moment where he defends Damian and clarifies his personality to Clark. It'd be a nice moment.

>>Tim Drake anal rape fanboy .

This is shit writing.
If it was a normal punch Damian is trained enough to avoid it, if it was a super speed punch it would have shattered Damian.

I guess expecting good storytelling in capeshit is too much tho.

What makes you think that I am a supermanfag? Robinfags are just stupid, and in eternal infighting, and only like the characters because they are gay pedophiles.

Dammit Damifag will ruin Supersons threads won't he?

Keep telling yourself that faggot. Superbro was so fucking forgettable the only thing people liked was Moorison's issues which were back in 2011.

It seems like Bruce is gonna do something with him and Jon next issue, probably a survival training thing to make them work together.

Obviously. Between him and the Superbrofags it's going to be rough.

>Its been established that Jon's strength fluctuates constantly.
>A kryptonite batarang was in the same room as well.

Perhaps. Hopefully the boys being bros instead of adversaries will keep him quiet until someone talks shit about Damian.

Man it sucks that both Superman and Batman books are so good but we can't discuss them because of crazy trolls

And yet you managed to find the time to whine about him in every thread. I think you're just a butthurt Superdouchefag who can't accept Superdad is here to stay. Sucks to be you.

The hide button is your ally user. Use it.

I will take threads like this over gaypedophile shit at any day.

I think it's Marvelcucks desu. They're so asshurt about Rebirth all they can do is whine and be pathetic because Marvel blows right now.

I don't even know where these superbrofags crawled out of. I liked superbro and defended him whenever people called him edgy when he definitely wasn't but after his death suddenly a bunch of people suddenly love him out of nowhere and want pre new 52 superman dead and gone. It's almost like if those same shitposters were the same ones calling superbro edgy back when he was alive.

Though fuck Action Comics for shitting on new 52 superman every issue. That's disrespectful.

You talking about the posts? because i wanna talk about comics!! i miss the old days when they'd use a trip and you could just ID them and filter

Well, she loves her tools. Why else would she have a child with Batman?

Anyway, I'm glad that Superdad calmed down enough to see his son was fine. That could have been dragged out a bit more.

Fuck you.

This was so good!!!

Yeah, cool issue.

I think they changed it in Son of Batman and Talia actually did love his son, they removed her psychop evil part or something